main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN recent toy runs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lukesky27, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Just came from target. They had the new 30th anniversary figures. They are so great looking. The best card / figures in a long time, IMO. They had R2-D2 , Mace Windu , Ben Kenobi, Super battle droid, Galactic Marine & Airborne Trooper. No Vader ,Mustafar Lava miner or McQarie Stormtrooper from the first wave. Nine figures in all in wave 1.

2. darth_tristar

darth_tristar Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2005
    While on an excursion to Anderson today, I found all 8 of Wave 1 of the TAC. I must say that the McQuarrie Concept is amazing. I also got my pre-order Vader in the mail so I now have all 9. Has anyone else seen the pictures for the second wave of the comic packs? They look absolutely amazing if you haven't.

3. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    You should come to the meeting tonight and bring a few of them! :cool:
    7:30 at Avalon.

4. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Wal-mart has an entire shelf of the Trechary on Salacium Battle Packs. The Barc Speeders are really awesome and the troopers are great too.

5. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Hi Gang.
    Just came from Target and they have most of wave One from the 30th anniversary figures. The only one they don't have is the Concept Stormtrooper.

6. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    I think the concept stormie will be harder to find right now. They are only packing 1 per case.

7. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Dt , If you find another will you give me a heads up?
    eric

8. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Sure thing. I think I read in one of Hasbro's Q&A's that they are going to change the distribution at some point, but I will keep an eye out.

9. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Target had the Order 66 packs near the front today.

10. greedofan

greedofan Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Target has battle packs on clearance for $13.98 and the Vader with coin album for $6.98...

11. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Heading there now!

12. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    I was just at wal-mart and found the new Yavin Luke. I must say the face on this figure leaves a lot to be desired, but at least wave 2 is showing up.

13. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    I picked up one of the rebel trooper blasters at target last Saturday. A nice little toy for between finals. ;)

14. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    I am about to give up any hope of finding wave 2 of the TAC or the second wave of the comic 2-packs in Bloommington. Wal-mart and Target have saga figures galore, but nothing else. They don't even have peg space for the 2-packs. I did find the Yavin ceremony Luke at wally world about a week ago, but haven't seen anything since. The Luke looks terrible from the neck up.

15. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I was thinking the very same thing.

16. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Have not been there yet today ,but reports are coming in that the Target 2 packs are NOW on clerance for as low as $2.98!! Im going out there after work. Glad I held out on them.
    Still have not seen any of wave two 30th Anv fig's yet. Although there were plunty of wave 1 and 2 at CIV with Pilot Han being the sheap one at $10.00 dealer priced.

17. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Target had all of wave 1 and 2, all of the comic 2-packs and the entire vintage set this morning.

18. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    they must've put out new stock this morning....they had the comic packs and the vintage last night....put just peg warmers from wave 1...might have to see what they have now

19. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Went out there around 8pm last night and all the had left was Han Pilot & Luke Yavin Ceremony.
    And they had zero of the vintage left. When I was there Friday night they had probably three rows of them on the pegs. I dint get any since there, what..$11.99?
    I'll wait till I see them on clearance .

20. darth_tristar

Oct 28, 2005
    Target has wave 3 as of 11:30am this morning. I must say that the Biggs and Chewie are my 2 favorites out of this wave.

21. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    I wish I knew who it was buying up all the figures in this town!!
    I get there at 4:30 and all they have left is One Chewbacca & One Luke(Tat).
    Side note-
    Walmart has on a island cap the I am your father "Fathers Day" two pack for $10

22. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Just made a run to Target and they mist have put out more Wave 3 figures from the 30th Anversery set.
    I got Darth Vader w/obi-one's cape and Ep IV Stormtrooper

23. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    We are taking Sam to Indy next week so he can pick out a b-Day gift, so You know I will be making a toy run wile we are up there. If anybody is looking for something ,LMK and I'll keep an eye out for it.
    We will be hitting a few Targets a few WalMarts and at least one TRU.

E-

24. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Man a Indy run today.
    Found at TRU: Biggs Pilot & Academy and the Rebel Honor guard.
    and found at Target all of the Saga Legends, I picked up Darth Maul and Clone trooper from Episode 2.
    Sam picked out his birthday gift from Mom and I, Of course it was a SW toy: Obi-Wons Jedi Starfighter :)

25. echo-3

Mar 11, 2002
    Just found on an endcap , I am your fathers day Set and VOTC Han Hoth & Endor Leia for $8.00 each!
    Glad I wated on the VOTC. Now if only Target would put the rest of the set on clearance so I can complete the set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.