main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Red Divto (No not the snake this is a Togruta woman I made up who uses the name.)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ZebOswalt, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZebOswalt

ZebOswalt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2008
    http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n7/Zeb-Oswalt/junk/RedDivto.jpg

This is a drawing of a character I created called Red Divto. I play her in a few RPGS. Those are two Blas tech t-6 ?thunder? heavy blaster pistols . And a thermal detonator. She's also warring Corinane Battle Armor. She is a Togruta. But, not you know who.She is a Bounty Hunter, but mostly works for the Rebs. But, she fits in fan art since it's all Star Wars stuff she's made from.Thanx for your time.

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n7/Zeb-Oswalt/junk/RedDivto.jpg]

2. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    =D= Very nice! I like the face! It's sortof caricaturish but not too much, it has character!

Can we see the original un-colored version? [face_batting]

<^> Ghent

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Very nice, I like the way did the coloring in a semi caricurish style. Also you can share your non-Star Wars art here as well, all you have to do is say it isn't as part of the image discription. I've done several such myself and actually was incurraged to so, so feel free to share your other art here if you would like as I'm sure a lot of us would enjoy seeing more of your unique style.

4. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008
    Thanx Ghent. Sorry I wish I could put up the non colored one, but had an accident while Inking it.

Thanx Mith Fisto. Ah ok cool. I might do that some time. Cool thanx for saying I have a unique Style.

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome to Fan Art, ZebOswalt! :)

Very neat character you got there and I must say, you made some interesting color choices. Is the way the focus is on the background and her face intentional or is it still a work in progress? Also, what media are you working in?

6. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008
    Thanx. Thanx, knew her face would have to be red. It?s finished. Well, it?s pencil and quick time paint. Wanted to draw to her face. To give her cold determination like look. No real feeling to her. She does her job and that?s it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.