main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Red Heads are the Best!

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Jacen_Solo81, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I hated Majors Mask, it was the only one i didn't finish.

I didn't like the new look at first either, and then i got a mini CD with a clip of it in motion... This game is SOOoooo smooth it's amazing. If the story is as good as the graphics this will be one of the best yet.

2. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Majora's Mask was ok. The story idea was great, but it just didn't feel as epic as all the others.

The one thing that has remained constant in the Zelda franchise is change. Every iteration of Zelda has either played or looked different than the last excluding the Game Boy versions, not much else that hardware could've pushed. I love the new look. When I first saw it, I was instantly reminded of Dragon's Lair. A fully interactive cartoon. How can anyone complain against that? Speaking of which, Dragon's Lair is about to hit some of the next gen consoles, Gamecube included. I can't wait to get my hands on that. And Metroid Prime, of course.

3. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Man, even I remember Dragon's Lair. Brent, you had to have been pretty younge. That was an awesome game.

Ice Queen

4. BarrissOffee

BarrissOffee Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2002
    Pinata 242: I'M the one lucky to be away from that horror.

5. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    dragons lair - cool ass laserdisc game, I think that and the original vector graphic Star Wars are my two favorite Arcade Games..

As for redheads, I've known three pretty well with mixed results.

1. Girlfriend for a few years and a great girl.

2. Good friend initally, later went a little loopy and I hardly talk to her anymore. Damn shame...

3. Another good friend with firey attitude to match.

-Gary

6. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    I was close to owning a dragon's lair arcade cabinet. In the local arcade where i was at the one we had would shut down after playing for awhile cause it would heat up. The owner of the arcade agreed to sell it to me if I could get there before his repair man came to take it away...missed it by half an hour hehe...I love that game. Have a couple different PC versions sloating around somewhere. Have it for my game boy color too.

7. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Okay, who is BarrissOffee? All these new people!

Gary-I hope I am #3 and you don't have to worry about me going loopy. I think I am already there! And heck, you're still talking to me!! :D

Ice Queen

8. gw2tulsa

Apr 6, 2002
    #3 all the way, but in no way 3rd place... I simply went by chronological order...

No idea who Barris is...

-Gary

9. tx1573

tx1573 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    Have to agree with the order on there. Although I have four not just three.

4. The abusive psycho that hit me with a frying pan. just insert 4 between 1 and 2 and you get the picture.

10. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Lisa,
    BarrisOffee is Mike1's ex-wife. She likes to watch Mike's posts (some reason she still keeps up w/ him) and make little comments now & then. Some even about the Tulsa FF on other threads. You and the others will remember her from the little incedint at the premire at Starworld when her husband didn't win the costume contest.
    Gary, well... you already know her very well!

There, another mystery solved :)

11. gw2tulsa

Apr 6, 2002
    Ah, #2 on my list... I suspected as much...

Typical behaviour... Typical results...

-Gary

12. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    That was...? You mean...? Ahhhhhh(light flickers on for a moment).

13. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    JAMMIE! What the hell are you doing on the boeard. Aren't you on vacation?

Ice Queen

14. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    The "Red Queen" has her ways.

15. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    MIKE2-D2! I had almost forgot about that movie! Ugh!

Ice Queen

16. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Here puppy puppy, yes who is a good zombie dog, thats rights you. Your a good zombie dog

17. BarrissOffee

BarrissOffee Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2002
    I was able to talk to a member of the forum about the post and I wanted to apologize to you all for thinking that the remarks made by FOV and Pinata, combined, were directed towards me. I had no idea that Jake liked to expose himself, and from the sounds of it, I'd take the theatre experience again over seeing it...so I feel pretty lucky. ;)

I certainly don't mind you reading my posts QOV. You may even pick up on some information you may actually enjoy about Star Wars and find a new avenue like I did with the costuming aspects -- and that can't be so bad.

Its not my intent to start any problems on the board and possibly ruin it for a lot of people, including myself. So if you need to talk about it (civily of course), please PM me and I'll do my best to resolve whatever issue you may have with me. If I have personally hurt you in some way, then I guess we need to confront it. But it's my goal to keep it off the boards and hopefully you do too.

Gary, guess the truce thing didn't work?

But for the record and in the spirit of this thread, I gotta say, "Redheads are the best!" :)

18. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Well said, Barriss Offee, well said.

For the record, I have to say that I never exposed myself to ANYONE...but I'm open to requests. :D

19. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    *pulls out an "Instant TV blur" from his bag of tricks and slaps it over Jake covering him up in a huge blob of pixilated goodness.* Ok now i think we are ready.

20. tx1573

tx1573 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2002
    Jake Exposed the Naked Truth. Film and slides to follow the lecture. Reception to be catered by Pee Wee's Weinnies and drinks provided by Little Kings. All attendees must sign medical waver prior to viewing the slides or film as some material may cause severe laughter or a pulled muscle in the arm from pointing and giggling. This announcement Brought to you by the folks at Tiny's Of T-Town showing you that little things pack a big punch.

Management is not responsible for loss of vision or any medical condition that may arise from this promotion. All participants did so against the advise of their doctors and physchiatrists. Remember that prolonged exposure may cause severe irritation and in some cases death or shrinkage. This post in no way denotes that the author has prior knowledge regarding size, shape, or memory of the subject in question and is merely providing a public service for those who have nothing better to do. All in fun and not meant to hurt anyone.

21. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    *Reads Chads post*

*Blink... Blink*

Uhhhh.... yea....

22. brat-of-kansas

brat-of-kansas Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 6, 2001
    you are all in need of some serious help. :eek:

23. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! Where do I sign up?!? [face_mischief]

Jake, we really don't need to know if you are a real redhead. We will just take your word for it.

Ice Queen

24. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    "Your all going to die down here."

25. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Mike2, since when did you morph into a pyscho, proper british child named 'the red queen' ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.