main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE remedy concert

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Arwen_Evenstar, Sep 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    Okies, I don't know if any of you are into Christian music, but there are two awesome local bands holding a concert Saturday night in Lincoln, and I wanted to let you know about it :)

[blockquote] [i]remedy will be performing this weekend:

on the 28th of September, Saturday night, 7 pm.
    we are opening for casting pearls, for they are having a cd release party. their new disc is great, too. the cost is $2 to help with casting pearls recording costs.

the event will be held at Solid Ground coffee shop, downtown Lincoln, on 14th and O. where the old
    Homer's used to be.

also, an Omaha singer/songwriter named Caron Easley is going to sing before us, which i am excited about, i have never heard her but i hear from others she is great.

so hope to see you there, God bless.

oh, and parking, it is tough downtown, so good luck.[/i][/blockquote]

2. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Arwen,
    I love your signiture! Would like to see those bands also, too bad I'm in Oklahoma :)
    I'm in the middle of the bible belt but our local Christian bands fade in & out. It's a good thing that w/ ORU we get a lot of mainstream Christian groups through here.

ForceOfVader,
    Love & miss ya!

3. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Arwen,
    Thanks for the invite. I would like to attend but due to my work schedule I won't be able to. Enjoy.

QOV
    Luv and miss ya too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.