main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends (Repost as prep for sequel) The Sacred Silence NJO AU K/J L/M H/L A/T G/OC Updated 4/11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess1, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Saberblade: Lol, first reply again. You win! ;) I don't know what you win, but oh well. :p anyway, thanks soooo much, so glad you liked that post, and while I won't say anything about kyp, I will tell you this. Things with Anakin aren't what they seem. And its okay to be confused, I confused people the first time around too lol.

Darthmasan: Hey, good to see yah! :D yes indeed, a repost, and a sequel before too long......oh yes, definitly new scenes, as I said before, I am asking for votes, do you have any particular character of set of characters that you would like to see a new scene of in this story? Anyway......thanks again, heres another update. :)

Tahiri held her breath, hardly dareing to breath, waiting for, hopeing for, praying for Anakin to answer, then suddenly the silence was broken when Luke came up behind her and put his hand on her sholder.

"Tahiri, please, he's dead, don't torture yourself." he said softly, pity filling his eyes.

She shrugged his arm off her sholder. "Leave me alone." she said sullenly.

Then Mara joined Luke and knelt beside her.

"Please Tahiri, Lukes right, you have to let go."

"No!" she shouted and stood up, "He's wrong, your wrong, your all wrong!"

"Wrong about what?" said Mara gently, trying to be gentle.

"He's not dead!"

"Yes, he is Tahiri, just look."

She opened her mouth to protest again, when a voice came fromt the crowd.

"What if she's right?"

It was Han Solo.

Leia was standing with her eyes everted, refusing to listen to or watch what was takeing place.

Anakin was dead. And that was that. She couldn't bear to let herself hope again, loseing hopes hurt to much.

But when she heard Han question Luke, she bit her lip. Now Han was trying to hold unto the false hope. How could he stand it?

No, it was to good to be true. People did not come back from the dead.

But then Han was pushing through the crowd, pulling her behind him up to where Anakin lay.

She simply followed numbly, and tryed to still the hopefull stirring of her hear. Hope hurt to much.

Tahiri, watched Han come up twoards where she stood in suprise. How could he, someone who couldn't use the force be the only one to agree with her? But it didn't matter.

She ignored the clamoring of anxious voices around her, and bent down beside Anakin again.

"Anakin, please...... Please come back."
    she wispered,still no response.

Then she rested her forehead against his, then kissed him on the lips and whispered,"Anakin, Anakin Solo, come back, please come back, come back for me, for love......" and she sent the words forth with all the power in the force she could muster.

Then she waited. Waited in a moment that seemed to strech on in eternity.

Luke watched Tahiri, a pitying look on his face. He'd thought Mara had managed to pull her back from the edge, but perhaps not. Anakin's death appeared to have pushed her over the edge. She was begining to amagine things.

Just as Han walked up the steps to where Anakin lay, his heart beating with unreasonable hope. What if Tahiri was right? What if......

But then suddenly he thought he saw a movement from Anakin.

Could it be?

Suddenly Anakin's lips moved, barely whispering, and Tahiri's heart jumped to her throat, and she leaned closer to hear.

"Tahiri......"

"Anakin! What happend, where are you?" the words came out in a rush, she hardly dared to believe it.

"Lost....." and with that one word he trailed off, lapseing back into silence.

He'd never even openend his eyes, and not a breath moved in his chest, and yet he'd spoke......

"Anakin?"asked Tahiri,"Anakin?" had he reaturned only to leave again?

Han, Leia and Luke stared at Anakin in dumbfounded silence. It was impossible, but yet it was true.

But how?

And what was it he had said? He'd said he was lost.

Suddenly little Ben spoke from Mara's arms, his wide blue eyes serious,"Not dead,lost! Go find him...."

Lu

2. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Bwahahaha, I win! Again!

Kyp being mad at himself for being soft- no, Jaina, you're being evil again!

Han and the Force scares me. Think of everything he could get up to!
    -Saber

3. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    You won again! ;) :D
    Indeed, the idea of Han and the force is suppossed to be scairy. Its not like he has a calm, diplomatic personality! :p lol, you know, I've always thought he and kyp were surprisingly simular, sort of what Han might be like if he was a jedi.

I tottally agree with you, Jaina is being soooooo evil towards kyp!

more tonight! :D

4. Goddess-of-Kyp

Goddess-of-Kyp Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2003
    Good story; most excellent plot twists. Poor Kyp! Poor HAN! He's how old and has to deal with all of this?

Saber, I challenge you to a first post war!!!

(ha, am I evil or what?)

5. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
  6. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    A sequel? :eek: I didn't know that you are going to write a sequel! I loved the first so much I can't wait for the second. :D

7. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    kevin1230: well, more it is then. :D

Jedi of Destiny: Lol, yes indeed, there is going to be a sequel! Aw, glad you liked the first one, I take it this means you will read the second one? :D

Goddess: Wow, thanks so much! :D Glad you liked the plot twist, they are my specialty. ;)

Tahiri sat beside Anakins body in the cool, dark room where he had been put, the only light comming from a dim glow lamp hung from the ceiling.

Now that she knew he was alive, or well, if not alive, at least not dead, she couldn't bear to leave his side.

The first thing he had said when he spoke was her name, not his parents, not his sisters, but hers. She could hardly believe it, but it was true. He broke his silence of death when she spoke, to say her name......

Of course that was not all he had said, he had sad he was lost. What could that mean? Before this, she had always thought that life was life, death was death, nothing in between. Besides the spirits of jedi master Skywalker had seen, but even those spirits were still dead. But not Anakin. Anakin was..... Well, frankly she didn't know.

She turned around quickly when she heard the door open.

It was Mara and Luke.

"Tahiri,"said Luke gently,"Staying here won't help him."

"But I can't leave him! What if he wakes up agian?"

Mara laid a hand on her sholder, balanceing Ben on her hip with the other hand. "Please Tahiri, at least go and get some rest, eat something, he won't fade away if your gone a few minutes, he's lasted this long."

Tahiri still stayed stubborningly sitting in her place. But in her heart she knew Mara was right. So she sighed and came to her feet,"Alright, but only for a little while."

Mara smiled at her and gave her sholder a squeeze and turned to go. But Ben squirmed in her arms. "No, stay!"

"Ben, its alright, we'll come sit here with Tahiri later."

"No, you, me stay, now.."

Mara was about to scold him, but then had a sudden feeling he was right.

Ben squirmed insistently. And Mara turned to Luke with a apologetic smile on her face,"Well it looks like Ben and I will be staying here. We'll watch Anakin until you and Tahiri reaturn."

Luke shrugged,"Oh, ok, well, I'll talk to you later."

Luke and Tahiri left, Tahiri looking over her sholder until they were out the door.

Mara set Ben down on the floor and sat down in Tahiri's empty chair, Ben in her lap.

They sat in complte silence, Mara feeling rather silly for some reason. She was just about to give up, despite the feeling that if she left she would miss something important.

She got up to leave when Ben grabbed her arm and sat,"Wait, listen."

She stopped and heard a faint voice. Anakin was speaking. She leaned over Anakin, trying to catch his words.

They came, breathed in barely a whisper.

"Can't find......Home. Others here, warning.... Vong...."

And then he was silent again.

Mara sat back in her chair, stunned into silence.

Others? What others? Warning? What did all this mean? Whatever it was, it was obviously important. She shuddered to think that she would have left and missed Anakins words if Ben had not prevented her. How had Ben known?

He was lost, drifting, unable to get back, unable to leave, held by some invisible thread.

But he was not alone.

There were others, drifting shadows of people. Many floated by, all differnt, but yet all the same, all with the same greiving lost expression.

He felt confused, disorentated, where was he? Was he alive? Was he dead?

But then he felt, or rather, sensed a featherly light touch. Her turned, and saw a Twi'lek female, a jedi he had once know, but she had dissapeared.

It was Alema Rar. She spoke in a echoing, distant voice.

"Anakin, you must warn them, the Vong, they did this."

She showed him the scars down the sides of her head and face.

"They will do it to others, they will destory everything. If they suchceed, they will....."

But she was fading out, and uttered one last word before she diss

8. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
  9. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    Aw, glad you liked the first one, I take it this means you will read the second one?

Do you even have to ask? ;) Jest tell me when.

10. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    Well, if I didn't get the first post, I at least beat Goddess. Don't start anything you can't win, Goddess!!

But he felt like a intrusion on her greif would be unwelcome. She hadn't reacted well to any closeness on his part before, why shoudl she now? So he gave her one last lingering glance, whishing he could help her, and left as silently as he came.

But his heart was back in that clearing, back where he'd left her. Because that was where he wished he could be.

SO CUTE!

-Saber

11. Goddess-of-Kyp

Nov 25, 2003
    Watch it, Saber, I know where you live! :D

Anyway, Princess, this is awesome. I loved Jaina looking at her X-wing and realizing that Anakin's letters had protected her until Anakin died... guess she doesn't know that Anakin's alive... sort of. Does this mean Anakin's letter-protection knew that if she crashed Kyp would come after her and Jaina and Kyp is a good idea? ;) ha. I'm amused. I really liked that part.

And this is from the second to last post, but I just reread it and found it soooooooo well written:

He looked at the hand he had used to brush the lock of hair out of her face. He could still almost feel the silkyness of her hair.

Her closed his fist tight as if to keep the sensation from escaping.

Kyp.... sigh.

12. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001

Jedi of Destiny: Lol, good point! :p :D

Godess: Wow, thanks. :) I am glad you liked that part with the x-wing, I remember it being one of my favorites when I wrote it. hehe yep, you've got the right idea! Anakin doesn't mind the idea of kyp and jaina at all! :p hehe sighing about Kyp huh? ;) Can't blame you, Kyp is yummy! :D Being told I wrote that line well is quite a compliment, I really apreciate it. :)

SaberBlade: Thanks! :D aww, I liked that part too. Kyp and Jaina are so much fun to write! :) hehe uh oh, do I detect a post rivarly between to people? ;) hehe anyway thanks again, more tonight.

13. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    Yup, semi-post war. I made Goddess get an account and delurk and so she's out to make my life miserable... We go to the same college so it's just amusing.
    -Saber

14. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Heehee, look at me...I've got colours! Wooo! UP!

-JSD

15. Goddess-of-Kyp

Nov 25, 2003
  16. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    SaberBlade: hehe thats funny. Congrats for making Goddess delurk! :p

Godess: More indeed. :D

JSD: Thanks !:D

Kyp sensed Jaina the moment she emerged from the tree, but he pretended not to. He didn't want her to know that he paid that much attention to her. She'd probably just get upset again.

So he simply went about the buisness of picking up their camp site, only speaking to Jaina when she was within feet of the dead camp fire.

At least that was his intention, but she spoke first.

"What do you think you are doing?!"she demanded.

He'd told himself to try not to antagonize her, but somehow his reply came out that way anyway,"What does it look like? I'm packing, we can't stay camped in the woods forever honey."

He could almost see her bristle at the term, honey, in his words. He smiled to himself. He hated to admit it, but he rather enjoyed getting her all riled up.

"I'm not your honey and those are my clothes your packing."

He shrugged,"Well, you were busy and apparently considered it below yourself to pack, so I did it."

With those words he shoved the last of the bags in his ship. He motioned twoard it with a grand motion,"You ready to get in sweetheart? Ladies first."

She ignored him.

"But I didn't ask to have my bags packed. What if I didn't want my bags packed?"

He raised a eyebrow in a incredolous expression,"You mean you wanted to leave all of your things here blowing in the breeze? You don't want to take them with you?" he reached for the bags inside,"If so, I can just as easily unpack them again."

She sighed in deep flusteration.
    And then schooled her face into a patient expression. It wasen't very convincing.

"No, Kyp,"she said slowly, as if she thought he couldn't understand if she spoke faster,"Thats not what I meant. What I meant was, why are you putting them in the ship? Its to small, we can't both fit in there even if I did want to leave."

"Don't worry honey, we can both fit, it will just be a bit close." He took a step twoards her, and she backed up, and he steped closer again, and then suddenly she found herself with no farther to go. Her back was against the ship.

Kyp put a hand on either side of her head head, his hands against the cool metal of the ship. Suddenly he was very close indeed.

At first he was intending to tell her that they had to both fit in the ship, because there was no other way to get back, but he found himself at a sudden loss for words, and he simply stood there, looking at her. He noticed the smallest little details, her wide eyes, the smooth creamy skin of her cheek, her hair gently blowing by the slight breeze.

"Kyp,"said Jaina, in a slightly breathless voice,"step back."

But he ignored her and brought one hand down to smooth her windblown hair, and then in slid down to the soft skin of her cheek, and then slowly, without really meaning to, his face drifted closer to hers, and captured her lips with his, very gently, feather light, almost as if he were afraid she would vanish at his touch.

But then Jaina suprised him by not moving away, and starting to lean twaords him, her eyes were closed. Then his other hand slid down from her cheek, down her sholder, and stoped at the small of her back, bringing her gently closer.....

But suddenly Jaina's eyes snapped open, and she seemed to suddenly realized what she was doing, and jerked suddenly away, and stumbled backwards as Kyp realeased her. Then she brought her hand back and hit him in the face with her fist.

"I am not getting on that ship with you!"she said venamently,"I have a mission here, and I'm going to finish it. With or without you!" and she grabbed her bag from the ship, and set off over over the hill, away from the forest, away from the ship, and away from him.

He held a hand to his eye, wincing at the pain, ouch, he'd have a black eye later from that. Well, she was definitly not the damsel in distress type that would slap someone. She knew how to use her fist, he thought wryly.

But at the sight of her small figur

17. Goddess-of-Kyp

Nov 25, 2003
    oooooohhhh-- goosebumps. Literally goosebumps from that first kiss!

First Post!! So there, Saber!

This is very good, Princess. You have no idea how glad I am that this is completely finished already and that you will not be abandoning this halfway through!

18. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    Arrrrgghh, Goddess beat me! grrrrr...

Anyway. Great post! More?

-Saber

19. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Goddess: Thanks! :D yea, I know what you mean, I hate it when people stop a great story halfway through. Its like watching only half of a movie. So rest assurred, I won't stop posting on this one, since of course, as you said, its already complted. :D

SaberBladelol, oh no! she beat you. :p hehe anyway thanks so much, more indeed in fact....more right now! :D

Ganner Rhysode brought his ship out of hyper space in front of the maw.

At the sight of it he felt anticpation rise within him.

Finnaly! He'd been gone on a scouting mission, one that required absolute secrecy, so once he set back twaords home, he wasen't even able to stop anywhere inbetween hyperspace jumps. And his x-wing was to small for a refresher.

In other words, he stunk. He'd gone several days without a bath, and it was beginging to smell obvious. And he'd always considered himself not all that bad looking, so being dirty wasen't a state he enjoyed.

So as he guided his ship into the maw, useing the force to follow the route to the instalation, he just hoped Luke didn't need to talk to him long about the news he had brought. He could almost hear the refresher calling from here......

So intent was he on his destination, he didn't notice when a ship came out of hyperspace in the distance and began following him. Into the maw.

Bressal's ship came out of hyperspace at the last known point that Durron had been sited. But there was nothing there.

Well, nothing except Maw.

And that didn't count.

The Maw was exactly what its name said, a giant maw that swallowed anything that got near it, crushing it in its unpredictable gravity, and who knows what other horrors.

No one ever went in the maw unpurpose, and if ended up there by actcdent, they never came out.

So there was absolutly no reason for Durron to have been here. And he seemed to have dissapeared from this point. And nothing would convince her that Durron had somehow gotten caught in the Maw. Durron was a jedi, he'd be a better pilot then that.

She sighed and leaned back in her seat, rubbing her fingers at her temples, fighting discouragement. So now what? There had been no other leads, nothing to go on. She'd reached a dead end.

But then suddenly she sat up straiter in her seat. What was that? Around twoards the other end of the maw, a ship had come out of hyperspace. And then it turned around, and proceded directly twoard the maw, at a purposeful angle. It looked like it was going in the maw unpurpose. But that was insane!

She leaned forward in her seat to watch, not bothering to turn on her scanning ecuiptment. This close to the maw they would be useless, to scrambled by the maws strange gravity to do any good. So all she had to look with were her eyes.

Those eyes widend in disbelief as the ship didn't change course, but instead began to enter the Maw. When she could barely see the tail end of the other ship, she accellerated her own ship, caught by some wild impulse.

That person appeared to know what they were doing, like they had done this before..... Perhaps they Maw wasen't as empty or dangerous as it seemed? She didn't know if she had gone crazy or what, but she to headed for the Maw, following the other ship.....

If she died, well, no one would miss her, if she lived, well...... She would just have to see.

But after that all of her concentration was swallowed, with no time for spare thoughts, as she attempted to keep the other ship in site, as it wove in and out of the safe spaces within the maw, dangerous black holes and pockets of energy on either side.

That settled it. She was crazy, and so was the person she was following.

How could they know where they were going?

Then a chilling thought hit her.

They couldn't. Unless they were a jedi.

Just when Bressal was sure that she, and whoever she was following was crazy, because the strange emptyness that was the maw seemed to never end, they emerged.

And what she saw shocked her to the extent that her fir

20. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    Just when Bressal was sure that she, and whoever she was following was crazy

Just one of my favorite lines from this post...

I beat Goddess! I think we're equal now, right?

Kyp kissed Jaina!!! [face_love] Awwww... Stupid Jaina, go back to Kyp!

-Saber

21. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    uppers, more tonight or tomarrow. :)

22. Padme_Lady_Skywalker

Padme_Lady_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    Hey Jen, I found your story when i was looking for your padme\vader story, I just can't find it!! It is driving me nuts 'cause I started it and cannot find it again.

It
    is good, without the typos it could almost be a book! :D [face-smile] ;)

great story and I can't hardly wait for the new scenes!
    -Janet

23. Padme_Lady_Skywalker

Padme_Lady_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2002
    Whoops!

Hey Jen, I found your story when i was looking for your padme\vader story, I just can't find it!! It is driving me nuts 'cause I started it and cannot find it again.

It
    is good, without the typos it could almost be a book! :D ;)

great story and I cant wait for the new scenes!
    -Janet

24. Goddess-of-Kyp

Nov 25, 2003
    Up? Soon, so I can steal first reply while Saber's in class? [face_devil] :D

25. SaberBlade

Sep 19, 2001
    Evil Goddess, trying to get ahead of me.

Pst! Post! Before she comes back!

-Saber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.