main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Revelation(Sequel to Serenity and Devotion); Jaina/Jag; Completed 8/3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Hey! Happy 5000, JPS! I haven't started reading Devotion yet, because Ive been putting this up on Word. If you have happened to come across one of my posts in Jedi_Liz's "Lightswords of Fury," you will know that I like telling people how long their stories are on Word. This one is 1,162 pages. That is, with all of them put together. I'm probably have to go marathon and see if I can read all of this before you finish it. Oh, yeah, UP!

Cattie

2. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    I think I'll get to 'fix the error,' as most of you say. Sorry, but I've never been able to do that before. Oh, yeah. Did anybody happen to say "Happy 200 pages, JPS," or did I not read correctly? Well, I guess I'll just have to say it. Happy 200 pages, JPS!

Cattie

P.S. I forgot. What does ROFLMAO mean?

3. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    What does ROFLMAO mean?
    That means 'rolling on the floor laughing my ass off'.

4. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Thanks! But since I hate to cuss, I guess I'll say 'rolling on the floor laughing my head off.' That would be 'ROFLMHO.' Just wanted to alert you to that. Post soon, JPS?

Cattie

5. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    JPS, was that last post the end? I can't believe that it is. If it is, you should put a BIG sign underneath that says 'THE END.' Then we can know that it is over.

Cattie

6. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    I bring word from our beloved JPS- her computer crashed about 3 months ago (virus, I think she said), so that's why she's been gone so long, but she just got her computer problems sorted out and is back online at long last. I asked her when we could expect the final post for this story and the next post for Salvation, and she told me sometime this week :) She also let me in on a little secret about some other projects she has in the works, all of which sound just awesome! Chin up, guys, the Great One is back, lol! :D

7. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    (points chin up while delurking) Glad to hear she's not dead. I was beginning to loose hope. Post soon?

Cattie

8. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Hey again. I just finished reading Devotion. Wow, JPS, you are some author. I never thought I would come across a story as good as that one. I'm about to begin reading Serenity. That last part was so cute! Well, gotta go read. :)

Cattie

9. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    I was wondering, how many pilots are in a squadron? And is there already an Ace Squadron? And where is everybody? We, or at least, I am waiting here patiently for the last post. Soon, JPS? And Jaina_and_Jag, I see that you are around here, since you changed your icon again! Why don't you take the time to ask for more? But I'm glad to know that not everyone in this thread isn't dead or ignoring that strong urge to grab JPS by the neck and demand the last post. Well, that's enough for one night, don't you think? This is Cattie, signing off for the night.

10. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Am I the only one here? (question echoes) I believe I am. Well, post soon, JPS. I await the last post alone. Or do I just talk so much that I scared everyone off? I don't know. Hehehehehe. [face_devil]
    Why do the mark up codes have to be so complicated. (sighs) Well, I've gotta go read some more of Serenity. See ya. :)

Cattie

11. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Well, if I'm the only one here, then this place will be deserted(sp?) for the next week. Just so you know. :) Bye.

Cattie

12. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    (sneaks into thread using a friend's computer) Well, since this is almost to page two, I'm going to kick it UP! See ya later.

Cattie

13. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    People, I hate being all alone. Reply, please. And JPS , shame on you. I've been waiting for a post for 3 months. Now, somebody, reply. See ya.

Cattie

14. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    (delurks)
    (looks around and finds everybody gone)
    (sits down and starts to cry)
    Where is everybody? Has this story, one of the best on the web, been abandoned with only one post to go?
    Well, I guess I'll just have to keep crying until everybody comes back, especially JPS.
    (stands up and stops crying)
    Beware of crying Cattie next time.
    (lurks)

Cattie

15. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    (sighs)
    When is everybody going to come back? I'm almost done with Serenity, so I really hope that this will be done by the time I reach the end of Revelation. Post soon, JPS, and that's an order.

Cattie

16. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    I let this fall to page 2? :_| I'm so bad. (starts hitting herself with her hand) Alrighty, then, UUUUUUPPPPPP! Once again, an order, JPS, post soon.

Cattie

17. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    UP! Post soon, JPS, and, as all the new one's are going to be, this post is an order.

Cattie

P.S. Did that last line make any sense at all? :confused:

18. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Ditto to last one.

Cattie

19. trick-of-the-light

trick-of-the-light Jedi Youngling

Nov 14, 2003
    jedi-solo-fel, please say hi to JPS for me and tell her that her personal fanclub is eagerly awaiting her return to the boards and of the Jag and Jaina goodness :D

20. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Yeah! Glad to see you, trick-of-the-light. I just hope you aren't like your name. ;) Anyway, UP! Soon, JPS!

Cattie

21. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    UP!
    I'm getting desperate here, people.
    JPS, hopefully awaiting another post. [face_hopeful]
    See you!

Cattie

22. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    JPS, I order you, POST! In other words, UP! :)

Cattie

23. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    I'm getting aggravated here, people. POST, JPS!

Cattie

24. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Once, again, JPS, POST!

Cattie

25. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Do I HAVE to say it again. UP and POST!

Cattie

Thread Status: