main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Revenge of The Sith (Altered Version)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JENNA, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    May I join?

2. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Of course you can. If you know any one who would be interested in playing any of the remaining SW characters, though, I would be very greatful.

3. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    May I join as well? [face_praying]

4. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Of course you can. ^_^

5. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    I don't know that many people here,SORRY!

Name:Zantina
    Race:human
    Hair color:dark sky blue with a white streak runnong down the middle
    Hair type:striaght
    Eyes:deep blue
    Bluid:strong and durble. Flexable and light.
    height:5'4"
    Clothes:Normal Jedi wear. Also wears a necklace with her name on it.
    Scars/markings:branded lightning blot on hand
    Weaknesses:Shy,easily provoked,weaker right hand
    Crush:What week?
    Personality:Nice but prone to be shy. Sweet and flrity. Has no idea she flrits...or so she claims
    Home planet:Like she cares
    History:When she was five she came to the Jedi temple.Many thought she was to old but Yoda wanted her to stay for some reason. She was a great learner and loved to help out with younger kids. Often got in trouble for being shy in a lightsaber fight and backing off. At the age of ten she refused to fight any other padawans for about one year.

As she reached age 12 she discovered boys. Zantina flrited with almost every boy and enjoyed it. It is in her nature to be sneeky and could easily get a boy she didn't like to try and kiss her while a master was near. She always has a crush but never talks to her crushes because she is to shy.

The necklace she wears around her neck was sent to her by her mother on her 12th birthday. No one knows she is still in touch with her family. They share holo pics and little gifts from time to time. Her name is engraved into the necklace is a fancey form of writing with swirls around it. The chain is near invisable.

What you choose to do with the last paraghrap will be interesting I hope...
    OCC: Can I come along for the rescue mission?

6. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Good bio! Okay on the rescue mission. But you're the last one. No body else can ask me to be on the rescue mission!

7. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    OOC:Genimay I am sure you can be on the resuce mission,just post that your character is in the hanger bay.And I will be your character's master if you like

8. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Um, so do you guys want to continue now?

9. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OCC:Yep,to both...

IC:Zantina climbed out of her small one person fighter and waited for instutsions.

10. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    IC: Kiara

I glanced around shivering and pulled on my braid nervously. Uncle... I'm coming for you,I thought. "I'm going to go save my uncle! I'm not going to wait for Dooku to kill him!" I cried, running towards a door and running through it.

11. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Zantina muttered something about padawans who don't listen to thier masters and took off after the older girl.

12. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:eek:bi-Wan

Finishing off the last battle droid he saw a padawan run away crying.He then started running after her and took her by the arm and said,"I want to resuce the Chancellor as much as you do,but we got to do it by right way.Listen to me okay? We will bring your uncle back safly I promise you that nows lets get going." He said as he grinned then pulled her into a hug.This one has a problem controlling her emotions He thought to himself.

Tag:Kiara and the others

13. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Zantina gave her master a weird look when he hugged the older girl. *I'm soooo glad he dosen't do that with me.* She thought.

14. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    ooc: er... she wasn't crying... she's just anxious to get Palpatine out of there...

I hugged Obi-Wan back and then smiled. "Okay... let's go," I said, determination evident in my voice.

15. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:Zantina rolled her eyes."We're wasting time. Lets move!" She said.

16. Master_Burhead

Jan 1, 2005
    IC:eek:bi-Wan

"Ok lets go" He said as he let go,turning to his padawan he spoke through the force to her saying,She could have done something foolish I had to do something so she didn't don't think I am weak ok. He said to his new padawan through the force.He then turned to the whole saying,"ALright lets go" He then started running towards where they thought the Chanellor was thought to be located.

Tag:All Jedi

OOC:I guess I read it wrong JENNA

17. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Do any of you guys know any one who would be interested in playing Dooku or Palpatine? They will be comin' up pretty soon.

I kept my mouth shut. I had a bad temper when I was ticked off and I didn't want my mouth getting us into trouble.

18. -JediRevan-

-JediRevan- Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Name: James Slabh
    Race: Human
    Home Planet: Coruscant.
    Height: 4'11" (hunched over)
    Weight: 78 lbs
    Eyes: Barely able to hold open, terrible eye sight. Colored decayed blue.
    Clothing: Torn, worn out, faded brown jedi robe - the same one he has had for years.
    Favorite force powers: Force wind, he uses it to blow small nearby objects at his enemy, usually nothing larger then sand or paper.
    Hair: Scattered stringy grey hair.
    Skin Color: Wrinkled pale white.
    Personality: Barely has one, so old that he can barely speak.
    Weapons: Blue Lightsaber
    Discription: Very old Jedi, who was never very strong in the force in the first place. Nearly deaf, decayed abilities in the force, cant walk 10 steps without needing a rest, gets around on a hovering wheel chair type of thing with an oxygen tank. Quite possibly at this stage the weakest Jedi in the history of the republic. Has never won a lightsaber battle, usually flees battle due to him being beat. A favorite move of his is to kick sand in the eyes of his enemy and hop on his hovering wheel chair, then zoom off. A foolish Jedi who makes countless ill advised and poor decisions. Generally a nice guy. Returning to the Jedi Temple after an embarrasing incident involving a puddle of water and a sharp pointy object on the planet of Naboo, he doesnt wish to elaborate.
    Weakness: Ability, skill, wisdom, talent, age.
    Strength: A nice guy.

19. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Yay! You're in! ^_^

20. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    OOC: Can I be Palps/Sids?

21. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OCC:I don't know if I can...

IC:'Yeah whatever.' Zantina thought at her master. Then took off down a hallway she sinced was right. She felt the small sliver necklace beat lightly against her lower neck. It almost came over her tunic but she grabbed it with the Force and held it in place.

22. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    OOC: Sorry, it takes me a while to post. Yes, you may Palpatine/Sidious. Thank you! *HUGS*

23. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OCC:I have to get off. I will return tommorrow. You can't get rid of me because I have to leave,you are all stuck with me(insert evil laugh).

24. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Are made up characters alloued,but if not then list all of the open character spaces please.

25. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Yes, made up chars are allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.