main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Rise of the Underworld:Incinerating Harmony

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Black

She sat down on one of the dusty couches, dust flying everywhere. She coughed, and spoke through the dust
    "seriously, where did you learn that? I haven't seen magic like that in...9 years say?"

TAG:Slayers

2. Nethrin

Nethrin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    IC: Jared
    Jared laughed at being called gandalf but pain cut him off. He took the nut from the priest and nodded in thanks. He ate the nut and turned back to Jenny.

"When I was back in America I was with a group of slayers. We traveled around hunting vampires and werewolves and everything evil. Anyway, there was a coven of witches that traveled with us and helped us out. I learned some stuff from them. Ive been using magic for seven years and I'm still learning new things about magic all the time."

He looked over at Andrik.

"What about you, you used some form of magic. I didn't recognise any of your spells but they were powerful, I could feel it."

TAG: Andrik, Jenny, Zelda, Josh (well, everyone)

3. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia
    House

Ylesia calmly wandered the living room area, gazing at ornaments and the like. The others were introducing themselves, but she decided to wait for an approach. First impressions are everything to her, and she was playing it cool and hard.

As the Slayers began discussing magic, Ylesia's ears tweaked towards the conversation. She had no magical capabilities and was interested in what was around. She survived on strength and speed.

Tag: All

4. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"You hunted Werewolves?"
    She kept her temper down, and added her thoughts.
    "you know, not all werewolves are bad. Not all of them are bloodthirsty either. They aren't even bloodthirsty at all until the full moon, unless trained otherwise. I see nothing wrong with them."
    She thought a second, then asked
    "Did you have a person that WAS a werewolf in that slayer band of yours? Name of Black?"

TAG:slayers

5. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Jenny

As soon as the conversation turned to werewolves Jenny rapidly got up.
    "Excuse me"
    She walked out of the room, making a point to glare at Zelda.
    Stupid werewolf sympathy. That sort of attitude will get her throat ripped out.
    She walked up the stairs and into a long hallway. Eventually she found a spare bedroom that wasn't too dusty, and sat down on the bed.
    At least the guys are ok, especially Jared and Josh. She smiled slightly. Yeah, Jared seems really nice.

TAG: anyone

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

One of them rose and left, only allowing a glare in her direction.
    She watched her leave, and Zelda kept a clueless sneer on her face. Realizing her facial expression, she returned to a neutral expression, hoping that none of them had seen her sharp canine teeth.
    She decided to change the thought, and asked another question, describing a bit why she was asking.
    "I'm not trying to be odd asking all of this, but I had a twin brother that I was seperated from. He was a werewolf, and he worked alot of major vampire huntings in America. He hunted werewolves as well, vowing to destroy the race that changed him to what he was. By day, he was similar to the looks of me. At the full moon, he was a large black werewolf. Very frightening. I know he did alot of magic. He was obsessed with it since we were 15. you know quite a few of the same spells he did.
    His Name is Micheal. Micheal Black. Have you heard of him? Is he alive?"

TAG:slayers

7. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik

Andrik had finished a spell to keep the wound from bleeding while the cowboy could mend it when the wizard spoke to him.

"What about you, you used some form of magic. I didn't recognise any of your spells but they were powerful, I could feel it."

"My powers come to me through my Lord." Is all Andrik said.

Andrik stood up and walked to the nearest open chair, sitting down he drew out his sword. Setting the tip of the blade on the floor it formed a cross at it's hilt. He closed his eye's and began to pray.

TAG: OThers

8. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared watched as Jenny left, she seemed upset about something, but his attention shifted when Zelda spoke.

"I'm not trying to be odd asking all of this, but I had a twin brother that I was seperated from. He was a werewolf, and he worked alot of major vampire huntings in America. He hunted werewolves as well, vowing to destroy the race that changed him to what he was. By day, he was similar to the looks of me. At the full moon, he was a large black werewolf. Very frightening. I know he did alot of magic. He was obsessed with it since we were 15. you know quite a few of the same spells he did.
    His Name is Micheal. Micheal Black. Have you heard of him? Is he alive?"

"Your Micheal's sister! Wow, what a small world. Ya, Micheal was part of our group. He taught me many of the spells that I know. The first time I saw him he really freaked me out, He had black fur and glowing green eyes. I almost attached him but another member of the group stopped me and thats when I joined that Slayer group. Last I saw he was fine, alive and doing great. He was still slaying vamps and werewolfs. That was about two months ago."

Jared was shocked that Zelda was Micheals sister, but now that he knew he could see the resemblance. When Josh and Andrik finished patching him up, he put his shirt back on, even though it was ripped badly, and picked up his jacket and backpack. Jared needed to rest and do some meditation to recharge after all his spellcasting.

"I would love to fill you in on what your brother has been up to but I really need a shower and some sleep. See yall later."

He walked up the stairs and down a hall. down the hall he saw an open door, so he walked up to it and looked in the room. Jenny was inside, sitting on the bed.

"Hey, you OK? You looked upset back there."

TAG: Jenny

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She swallowed hard. He was alive. She sat back in her chair and stared hard across the room.
    Multiple thoughts flooded her head, including that fact that maybe if alive, he'd come to find the amulet.
    Does he know about Dracule's turn?
    She bit her lip, hoping he did, and hoping he took it well. Dracule was their older brother, and once like their best friend.

TAG:whoever

10. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny looked up to see Jared in the doorway. She smiled slightly, running a hand through her hair.
    "Uh, I'm fine. Just a bit tired."
    She shook her head.
    "OK, bad liar." She motioned for him to sit beside her.
    "I have some.......werewolf issues." And smiled suddenly, attempting to change the subject.
    "At least your, uh, dressed now."

TAG: Jared

11. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"At least your, uh, dressed now."

Jared laughed and looked down at his tattered shirt. Jared decided not to press Jenny for what her issues with werewolves were. He moved next to her and sat down on the bed.

"Well, I think this shirt has served its time. I got some spares in my backpack. I hope you didn't mind my lack of a shirt back there. I needed patched up. The cowboy and priest did a good job."

He liked Jenny, she was pretty and had the best smile he had ever seen.

"So, where are you from? Im from America, the northern states."

12. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

"Well, just in case the accent wasn't a giveaway, I'm from Dublin in Ireland. This is the third time I've ever been out of the country actually, and my first time in London."
    She ran her ran through her hair again. Something about being round Jared made her nervous.
    "And as for the lacking of a shirt it didn't........bother me. I was just......"
    Jenny didn't finish and blushed.
    "Uh. Yeah. Anyway, um......."

13. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

"Uh. Yeah. Anyway, um......."

"Never mind." he said with a chuckle. "Your the first person from Irland I've met. Its cool. So, what got you into slaying? I was kinda forced into it. Parents died and i met up with some slayers and thats how I started."

Jared wasnt sure how Jenny was fealing but he felt like there was some ice that needed breaking. And she interested him and he wanted to get to know her.

14. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny looked at him.
    "Vengence." She said simply.
    The she thought about it. She didn't want to talk about Tanya, not yet and maybe even not ever.
    "And there's a history of slayers on my mother's side down the female line."

15. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared looked at Jenny with a bit of surprise. I dont think she wants to go into her past. Way to go, Jared, stop interrogating her, He thought. Lets bring things to the present and such.

"So, you gonna stay with the group or go solo or do you have another group waiting for you? Im think I'll stay as long as I can. But you never know."

16. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny nodded.
    "I'm the same. If I see no long term benefits, or if that Zelda girl's werewolf sympathising gets too annoying, I'll go solo." She paused, then looked into Jared's eyes.
    "But I'm no fool. I know that I'm gonna need help in the long-run."
    She paused. It was begining to become an awkward silence.
    "It's weird. We've just been pushed together and we have to just trust each other instantly. I want to trust, but I'm..."
    She looked hard at him again. Fear and pain evident in her eyes.
    "I just don't know what's going to happen"

17. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She got up and slowly made her way from the room. She went down one of the dark dusty hallways. She saw the writing upon the dark grey walls. She looked into the broken mirror on the wall. She looked the same as she always did, same haircut, same piercings, same look, but there was something different. Was she worried? scared even for her brother?
    She clenched her fist, the incision on her palm bleeding heavier. The blood dripped down her arm and to the floor. It discoloured the tattoo on her wrist. She looked back at the mirror and before she had noticed she had broken the mirror, the shards now laying at her feet. She kicked the shards, them flying every which way, and she eased herself to her knees.
    She found a lone drumstick, hidden and lost in oblivion. The dark hid it from the one who had dropped it, the one abandoned stick. It only seemed to rise her temper, and she threw it across the hall, upon it's hit it broke. She sat back against the wall, her arms around her knees and she stared. stared hard, at what-nothing. absolute nothing. why? Fear.
    She closed her eyes and whispered and only hoped that her brother knew. Only hoping that he knew.
    "Dear brother, I am sorry. I feel bad. If only you knew. If only I could tell you. If only. I should have waited. I tried to save you, but I could not. Our elder brother had you hostage, and if I could, I would have done what you did for me. The magic, it was beautiful, the friendship-it was better. Lovely was the fight, Beautiful will be the downfall. Time will tell my brother. Time will lead us all. Please know I have not forgotten you. I swear if I could I would come, but I am hopeless in finding you. My dear brother, be safe and protect who you can when you can. They will thank you. I eternally thank you."

TAG:anyone

18. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared looked into Jenny's eyes as he listend to her talk. She seemed so honest and real, it was nice.

"I think all of us feel like that in some way. We all want to be alone so that we dont get anyone hurt, but can do much better with others. I don't know how much I trust the others, I don't know Josh very well, the other one is a vampire I think, and Andrik my try to do something to me becouse he dislikes my type of magic. The only ones I feel like I can trust at this point are Zelda and you."

He looked down at his feet as he thought about what he was going to say next. He didn't usualy open up to someone this fast.

"And you should get to know Zelda befor you judge her for the way she feels about werewolves. Her twin brother is a werewolf. He hunts vampires and evil werewolves and he was a friend of mine. He taught me some of my magic."

He looked back into Jenny's eyes.

"I don't know what going to happen but there is one thing that I do know. We can't do it alone. At least, not in London. Dracule had many minions and they are organised. We cant just go around killing one here and one there. We must work together or fail. If I leave the group I will probobly go back to America.
    And I know its hard to trust others but it will take time. Get to know them and trust may be formed."

He stood and walked to the door. As he passed through the doorway he turned around to look back at Jenny.

"I gotta get some rest. Its been a long day for me. I am glad we met though."

19. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny looked across the room at Jared standing in the doorway.
    "Yeah, me too."
    When he had gone she closed the door, changed and got into the bed. So her twin brother is a werewolf huh? Don't you just love irony? She thought bitterly.
    But for now Jenny knew that she would have to bite her tongue. Making sure that there was a knife near her on the bedside table, Jenny closed her eyes and went to sleep.

TAG: anyone.

20. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She opened her eyes, nothing different, the worry not leaving her.
    I swore to him I wouldn't leave him. But I did, I left him all alone, by himself to fight off those vicious beasts. He saved me from that and look what I did. I left my own brother as another monster's feast.
    She laid her head back against the wall and looked at her palm. She wiped the blood on her pants, but the blood only came flooding from her hand once more. She put her arms around her knees again and stared hard at the wall. Two words she saw took her back to old times before everything else.
    Miseria Cantare
    The same exact words permanently adorned under her neck. She had wrote that on the wall years before. Alongside her friends as they decorated the walls with letterings and artworks. She allowed a tear to run the length of her face and drip onto her shoulder.
    As she stared at the words, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Although unpeaceful as her dreams usually were, she allowed herself to sleep.
    Her dreams took her back to the night she will never forget. The night they were all seperated.
    "NEVER! I AM NEVER PLAYING ON STAGE WITH YOU!"
    "FINE THEN! WHEN THE BAND DIES SEE HOW MUCH I CARE!"
    "I DON'T CARE IF YOU DIE NOW. I HATE YOU!" he friend shot back at her. They all were slamming doors and throwing things.
    A clap of thunder rattled the bus, and she heard a screech of tires. A light crunching of metal, and the bus began to roll. She felt herself slam against the wall and her friends scream out for her. A few seconds later she felt herself fall, and hit hard against rock. She saw blackness and nothing more.
    She felt wetness upon her face and opened her eyes to see the rocks she was laying on covered in a thick red substance. blood. She looked around and saw her friends lying not far away. all of them covered in blood. Hoarsely she called out for them, no answer. The rain kept pouring, the thunder louder than ever. All alone, she watched, watched them die.

In her sleep she sweat cold, and tossed her head violently. The dream was like it always was, the guilt that welled up inside for so long. The guilt of what happened. The hatred that she let it happen.

TAG:whoever

21. ColdFire

ColdFire Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2006
    IC: Josh

Josh cleaned up and bandaged the bite after it had been purified, then watched as one by one three of the others filtered out of the room, until the only ones left were Josh, the holy man, and the vampire. He then turned to Ylesia. "Hi there." He said casually. "Unless I've missed my guess, you're a vampire. So why did you side with us?"

Whether by 'us' he meant their specific team or humanity was unclear, he could have meant both.

TAG

22. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Andrik Gilridon Rekan Arneleon III

Andrik finished his prayer and looked around the room, there were only three of them left now, himself, the gunslinger and the other lady, presumably a vampire. Andrik was mildly uncomfortable with having a vampire his close to him without a stake or other utensil plunged into it's heart.

His attention was turned to the gun slinger just then. "Unless I've missed my guess, you're a vampire. So why did you side with us?" The question was obviously directed to the woman. Andrik litsened intently, if she didn't give a really good reason, then Andrik would have to watch her everywhere she went.

TAG: Ylesia

23. Nethrin

Jun 6, 2006

Jared crossed to the other side of the hallway and opened the closest door. It was a bedroom, a little dusty but nice. He went in and tossed his bag and jacket on a chair. The room had its own bathroom so he went in and after a long shower he came out and put on a pair of loose fitting shorts and a shirt.

He sat down in the center of the bed, crossed his legs, and started to meditate. He had pushed his limits with his mage before in the fight and now he would have to pay. It would take him hours to get back to his normal level of power. He let out a deep breath.

TAG: Anyone

24. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Jenny woke up some time later. It'd been a nightmare that had woken her, but she couldn't recall the details of it. She got out of the bed and put her normal cloths on.
    She wandered round the halls of the building, attemting to get a feel for the place.
    Been a long time since I've had a nightmare that bad. Wonder what brougt it on.

TAG: anyone

25. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Ylesia

"Unless I've missed my guess, you're a vampire. So why did you side with us?" She was asked from a strangely quiet looking man.

"I'm a halfbreed." She replied. "But i'm not proud of being this way. It was a mistake. I don't believe evil should be infinite, and thanks to my enhanced capabilities, I fight against it."

She turned her head towards this man.

"Andrik, isn't it? Why do you ask? Are you nervous?" She playfully gestured.

Tag: Andrik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.