main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ROTS AU Action ObiWan/Anakin/Sidious/Yoda/Grevious/Dooku/Padme UPDATE 3/17 CHAPTER 25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Master_Jedi_Singh, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    Will post soon just need a few more days to make it a bit more better

2. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    short chapter

Chapter 21

The 6 Jedi ran through the building. They hurried quickly. They reached the room and walked straight in, since the doors were wide open. They picked up a Jedi each and ran out. They made their way through the building as they went to their ship.

Sidious was in his shuttle as he flew out of the building. Behind him flew more ship and about 5 clone ships. He sensed something. He told the commander of one of the clone ships to fire on the glass side of the building. The clone ship peeled of from the rest and went back to the building.

The Jedi just had the stairs left to the hangar. It was done so it went up then did a 180 degree so you went up the rest. Behind where it first went up was the glass side of the building. The Jedi came running up the stairs fearing they might be too late and that the Jedi they were carrying might die. As the last Jedi began going up the stairs carrying Anakin, the clone ship appeared and fired. The missile shattered and shattered the staircase. The Jedi ahead carrying Yoda made if safely but Anakin and the Jedi fell to the ground.

Rumble landed all over them. The clone ship went away as the 2 lifeless bodies laid there.

3. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:eek: They just left them there. No way that can't happen. And you said "Lifeless Bodies" Anakin can't be dead. Please let him live.
    Greeat post and PLEASE POST SOON![face_praying] [face_praying]
    Thanks for the pm[face_peace]

4. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Please tell me that you didn't kill off Anakin.[face_devil]

I will not be very happy.:_|

That is quite a cliffhanger.
    Please update soon.

5. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't kill Anakin! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Great update, love the cliffhanger.
    :D

-Commander Tharen-

6. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Please, don't kill Anakin. I hope he will be okay. Things aren't looking very good for the jedi right now.

7. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    *hopes and prays I'm still on that PM list of yours*

-Commander Tharen-

8. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
  9. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Good, good :D :D :D

-Commander Tharen-

10. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    For the Next update I am going to put all the chapters together and add some scenes and make the duels a bit better maybe even a few new duels

11. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    about another hour and it should be up.
    I'll do PM's later on.

12. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    This post is all chapters posted together. Some will include new scenes, or longer more enjoyable scenes. So enjoy the first half of the story. One added scene is where the ship lands on coruscant and a short space battle.
    I?ll get to PM?s later
    ENJOY!!

Chapter 1: The main Hanger

5 Jedi flew over coruscant and they joined the battle. Republic forces and separatist forces fighting flat out. Battery cannons firing quickly. Many ship were lost and were falling down onto corsucant. The 5 jedi fighters flew in a star. They did not shoot. They just flew through everything making little difference. They came to the invisible hand.
    ?Masters. I see it.? Anakin said with great excitement.
    ?Ok, Anakin calm down, now remember we must get the chancellor out no more.? Obi Wan said.
    The Jedi agreed and they proceeded into the ship which had been heavily damaged.

Many battle droids were in the main hanger as 5 Jedi fighters came crashing down on the hangar floor. Obi Wan and Plo Koon both jumped out of their fighters and did backflips, and began deflecting the droids fire. Agen and Kit both exited their fighters and joined up with the other 2 Jedi Masters. But Anakin?s fighter was surrounded by droids and 4 of grevious?s Magna bodyguards. Anakin exited him speeder but then one of the electro staffs spinned furiously and hit him on the head knocking him unconscious. The Manga droids dragged Anakin and R2 away with the droids following. None of the Jedi Masters knew Anakin was gone since they were busy deflecting the droids fire which was decreasing by the seconds due to the Jedi's superior skill. Nothing got through.

Meanwhile, up in the main control room Count Dooku and a brown hooded figure dispatched Grevious to deal with the Jedi in the hangar. The doors opened and the droids came in with Anakin who was dazed. They put metal bolts around his wrists and ankles. They removed his lightsabre which they handed to Dooku.
    ?So finally we meet again Skywalker. I must say how is your arm healing? Dooku said in a cold manner.
    ?Where am I?? Asked Anakin who was still dazed. Everything seemed like a blur to him. His eyes wouldn't fully focus.
    ?Never you mind young one, but I must say your masters wont survive this ordeal and neither will you? Dooku replied with his finger pointing like a vampire at it?s victim.
    ?You might know that I am full of surprises? Anakin spat back.
    ?O are you young one, I have heard that before, but, well I don?t think you are I know very well what your next move will be?
    ?I very much doubt it.? Anakin said with a great reassurance.
    ?We?ll see, Master Jedi? Dooku said as he moved his fingers in a strange motion.
    The Jedi turned around and closely next to him he held a knife against the sweet neck of the senator of Naboo. Padme.

Chapter 2

The four Jedi masters managed to dispose the separatists droid army with ease. As Plo Koon destroyed the final droid Obi Wan sense a disturbance in the force. He looked around to see 1,..2,?3 Jedi. Not 4 but 3. ANAKIN! Obi Wan said to his fellow members
    ?I?m going to get Anakin the 3 of you go get the chancellor and get out of here.?
    The Jedi split up.

Up in the cockpit of the ship Anakin?s anger started growing rapidly. His love was at death point. 1 move she would be dead and he could do nothing about it.
    ?Good I can feel your anger Skywalker use it and it will be the only way to save yourself and your wife.? Dooku said.
    Thoughts race through Anakin?s mind as his anger kept on building and building. The metal holders began to creak with the dark side?s power. Dooku began to reach for his lightsabre when a droid said ? We are picking up a Jedi heading up this way sir.? Dooku looked to the screen to see Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi heading to their position.
    ?I?ll take care of this? Dooku said. ?Keep everything in order here master jedi.?
    The Jedi master nodded his head in agreement.

Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Plo Kon were running down the cruisers corridors until from the ceiling General Grevious caught them off guard.
    ?I?l

13. ChewbacaRocks

Aug 28, 2005
    Dang..... that was one heck of a post. I hope that you will be posting a new chapter soon though. I liked how you added a lot more though!!

Hope fully Anakin's alright! And PLEASE POST SOON!!![face_praying] ....[face_praying] .....[face_praying] ...[face_praying]

14. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Great chapters.

BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW WETHER ANAKIN IS DEAD OR NOT!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Great job, just the same.

-Commander Tharen-

15. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    Chapter 22

Anakin and the Jedi lay in the rumble face down. Behind them is a dark hooded figure. The figure picked up the 2 young Jedi. It seemed to be a female. The figure went to their ship and put the 2 Jedi in separate rooms. The ship then flew off Coruscant and into space.

On board the Jedi?s ship Obi Wan was stirring awake. A Jedi was next to him.
    ?What happened back there?? Obi Wan asked putting a hand to his temple.
    The Jedi explained to him. He also said ?We got everyone back alive.?
    Obi Wan looked around. He saw the figures of Mace Windu, Yoda, Aayla Secura and Kit Fisto. Where is Anakin? Obi Wan thought.

?Um... Fellow Jedi where is skywalker?? Asked Kenobi.
    Over there the Jedi pointed. The Jedi saw the reaction on Obi Wan?s face and looked where he was pointing. No one was there. Obi Wan cursed under his breath. The young Jedi felt helpless. He was so scared, but he managed to spill out ?We got Senator Amidala back.?
    Obi Wan heard him but simply did not care.

Pablo Jill, Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Cin Drallig and Qui Gon Jinn stood on board a star destroyer.
    ?Where is General Grevious?? Sidious asked.
    ?I think he is with Asajj Ventress master.? Said Count Dooku.
    ?Ok I will let him miss this meeting. You may sit.? Sidious said.
    The 5 force user sat round a circular table.
    Sidious began to speak. ?I have called this meeting because my grand moff has come up with a great idea. It is a ball which the power to destroy a planet in an instance.?
    Murmurs went around the room.

Sidious raised his finger and the speech stopped.
    ?Tarkin, come in with the plans.? The dark lord said.
    A tall person, who was very skinny, came into the room. He produced out of his pocket was a circular piece of steel with a button on the front. He stood behind Sidious. He activated the hologram and placed it in the middle of the table.

The hooded figure had attached both Anakin and the young Jedi to computers so the figure could monitor their heartbeats. Both were still alive. Soon they would be in her plan and the galaxy would be hers.

On board the star destroyer Darth Sidious walked into the medical wing.
    ?My lord she is complete.? General Grevious said.
    ?Good, I wish to see her at once.? Sidious replied.
    The dark lord walked into Asajj?s room. On the metal slab lay a figure in black. It had a mask on. It breathed like a machine.

16. ChewbacaRocks

Aug 28, 2005
    That was cool. But I think you may have posted more than once. Well please post soon.[face_praying]

17. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    i fixed it

Have i lost all my readers?

18. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    You ain't lost me man! So Asajj is 'Darth Vader', eh? Oh and I'm so glad you kept Anakin alive! :D Great update!

19. ChewbacaRocks

Aug 28, 2005
    Thanx for fixing it, and nope, you haven't lost me either!! Now, please continue with this great story!!!

20. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    Yeah! Update, update, update! Com'on move it! :D

21. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    ye ok hopefully it should be up on wednesday maybe earlier

22. MoeTharen

Sep 10, 2005
    I sure hope so. I just wanted to tell you that by reading this fic I've learned to write fights better (along with a few others) and I just wanted to say...

THANKYOU!!

I know, that probably freaked you out, didn't it? [face_laugh]

-Commander Tharen-

23. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    nah not really

24. fistofthedarklord

fistofthedarklord Jedi Master star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    Are you dead? You're not dead, are you? Can't be, I see you popping up every other place, else. So why haven't you posted lately? Mate, you gotta hurry up and post!

25. Master_Jedi_Singh

Jul 13, 2005
    i been busy and i just haven't updated for a while i dunno
    think i should put post up by tonight to keep everyone happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.