main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN RPG Group Thread. Next session on the 10th. @ Rebecca's place. (Updated 7/06)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Gorin_Zachian, Apr 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macaw_Jedi

Macaw_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    I do not mind offering our house again. This weekend I will be getting three more parrots. I am watching a friends flock as she moves to Andover. They just purchased a house up there. Don't worry they will be housed upstairs seperated from my flock so I am hoping noise will not be a problem.

If you don't mind gaming in a house with flocks of parrots I will host if Ben cannot.'

Let me know what the haps are.

Macaw_Jedi

2. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    I haven't got a problem, thanks for offering Macaw.

Anyone got a problem with gaming at Macaw's Place?

3. King_Mabnuln

King_Mabnuln Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2003
    Would I be able to get a lift?

4. Lady_Starhawk

Lady_Starhawk Jedi Master star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    Yeah Eric, I can pick you up, just tell me if you're going to be on the street, or if I should get ya at the door where I dropped you off before.

I'll get ya 'round 2:30 :) and we can talk about if our characters know each other or not, and flush out the back stories for our ewoks :D

I'm actually kinda excited to be playing :) I always enjoy the start of a new adventure with new characters.

DM: Should I bring my battlemat, pens, and minis? (Unless I hear a no from you I will bring them anyway).

See y'all at Rebecca's at 3 on Sunday. I will bring my table.

Lady Heather

5. King_Mabnuln

Jun 12, 2003
    I'll be at the street. and thanks. I have some backstory Idea's, but who knows.

6. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Battle Map, No (I've got a Laminated one.) Pens, Yes. Mini's, PLEASE!

7. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    sorry everybody. i wont be able to make it due to work.

8. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    once again.....

Ludacrist speed!

9. BigJediBro

BigJediBro Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2003
    Check out this
    http://www.threatlab.com/pics/spn01/nav-on-dubs.jpg

10. BobaBen

Mar 17, 2002
    some sad news. my work has secduled me to work 9am to 5pm for the next couple of Sundays when we game . so i wont be able to make it. However in september my new schdule will begin. and then come heck or high water i will be there on sundays when we game and we can start playing at my place

Ben

11. JediJustice

JediJustice Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2003
    Hey all,

I say this with a heavy heart and that things just haven't worked out the way I'd hoped. Sundays just aren't a good day for me to game any more.

If anyone is interested, I could try an alternate day, but Sundays are just bad for me right now. I can host starting in October after my wife and I close on our new place.

Again, sorry for the lack of contact and I hope to see you all soon.

12. Lady_Starhawk

Jan 18, 2003
    Glad to hear from you. We were wondering if you were still around ;).

I, after this next week, will also not be able to game with the group until October because i will be working out at Ren. Fest.

Which brings us to a good question...who IS going to host this week.

Ideas?

Heather

13. Macaw_Jedi

May 30, 2002
    Since we all seem to be displaced I can host gaming this weekend.

I kinda feel bad that I don't have any snacks to offer. Groceries are a bit limited and the parrots are starting to look tasty. Joaquin is a whopping 354 grams on an empty crop. YUM YUM!!

Please feel free to bring your own if you want. If need be we can call in a order of pizza too. This weekend there will be no limits as to the time we game. My sister is doing very well and is at home.

Macaw_Jedi

Also there will be no sampling of me props. I look forward to playing my freak charactor.

14. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Awww, we can't sample the Props?But they look so nice and tasty! :p

That works for me. I belive that Tom will be out of Town for this one, Still not sure about that. Ordering a pizza sounds good to me.

I've got stuff ready for a full session and beyond now, so whenever we need to end is fine by me.

15. BobaBen

Mar 17, 2002
    put me down as iffy i will know bt friday and ounce sept rolls around we will be able to game at my house more

Ben

16. Macaw_Jedi

May 30, 2002
    Just to let you all know Lupe has midterms this week so she will be studying instead of joining us for gaming. Now who am I gonna talk into playing Sabbacc with me??

Macaw_Jedi

17. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Lando, Perhaps?

That is, if you wanna lose all your money. [face_devil]

18. Lady_Starhawk

Jan 18, 2003
    Maybe you could try to get one of us nice, innocent, naieve Ewoks to play with you captain ;). Of course we might just be naturals at the game, and you might loose everything.

I had a dwarf once, that was in a city for the first time in her life, and I rolled 3 20's in a row whilst gambling with another player (a elven rogue). It was awesome, and he had ranks in gamble, and I didn't.

Laters,
    Lady Starhawk

Rebecca-I think I might have left my cd's and my water bottle at your place. I'll get 'em Sunday :D

19. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    Well, i saw Pirates for the First time while i was out of town, and i think i can understandf your Character Better now Rebbeca.

Heh, "Captain Jack Sparrow" indeed.

20. Macaw_Jedi

May 30, 2002
    Geeze all I wanna do is play some cards and drink me rum. It will have to be pretend rum as said rum I cannot drink. (I guess I make a bad Captain Jack Sparrow How about if I change it to Captain Jack Macaw the Rumless..LMAO) I will stick to the white flaverless liquid called WATER.

Anyway glad you finally saw the movie Brandon. Too bad Lupe can't play. I wanted to win all "its" money. (Did she ever pick a sex for her charactor besides tripple x? What IS that?) Poor Captian Jack Sparrow with a constitution of 8 he is not gonna last long I think. Should I create a back up C just in case?

Macaw_Jedi

Lady StarHawk..your effects are safe here at

HOUSE OF PARROTS!!

No one will bother them and your ice cream is safe also.

21. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    I ALWAYS make a backup Character, even if i'm a Soldier with a CON of 18+. That way i'm always ready when the GM finds a good time to bring in the new Character.

In the Previos Campaign i had a backup Fringer I was prepared to bring in a moment's notice. Mouse was gonna be so cool too......

22. King_Mabnuln

Jun 12, 2003
    Sadly, folks, I will be unable to play with you again. I am moving out of town, perhaps for good, and hence will be unable to play da game. so, my shaman is no more, or more likely moved back to endor, feeling the spirits call him home.

23. BobaBen

Mar 17, 2002
    sorry tp hear that eric it was real fun roleplaying with you

Ben

24. Macaw_Jedi

May 30, 2002
    Eric, I am sorry to hear that you will be leaving us. I understand why you need to go.

I was wondering since I will probably need a backup charactor I would be willing to run your Ewok for you. If left up to my own devices I would probably create another freak charactor.

If its okay with you and the GM I would like to play him in your honour. Please let me know.

Macaw_Jedi

25. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Locking per author's request.

~H~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.