main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Sacrafises- Part I - Start of a New Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Breoya, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FanFicGirl

FanFicGirl Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2008
    Approved

Name: Atris Brij
    Race: Human
    Hair color: Dark Blonde
    Eye Color: Blue
    Skin is an average tan
    Clothing:

http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/a/m/amberhague2/femalejedi.jpg

Other: Crystaline Necklace
    Force sensitive: Yes
    Force powers: Battle Meditation, Black Out, Force Stealth, Electric Judgment, Force Plague
    Area of Expertise: Figuring ways out of trouble
    Weapons: Lightsaber
    Ships: Jedi Starfighter
    Driods: Astromech Driod named CB-78
    ***FORCE USERS ONLY***
    Lightsaber type: Single
    Color(s): Blue
    Bio: Born to parents unknown and left at the Jedi temple to be raised as a Jedi and learn the ways of the force.

2. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    GM A Proved!

Name: Solis Rida
    Race: Draethos
    Hair color: none
    Eye Color: Red
    Skin: Purple
    Clothing: white jedi robes
    Other: Belt (helps concentrate force powers onself) and Stealth Generator
    Force powers: Telekinetic lightsaber combat,Protection Bubble, Force Illusion, Force Deflection, Force Sight
    Area of Expertise:Dual weilding Combat and telekinesis
    Weapons: dual lightsabers and two shotos
    Ships: Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor
    Driods: N/A
    ***FORCE USERS ONLY***
    Lightsaber type: duel wield
    Color(s): purple and yellow
    Bio: When Solis heard about the current situaition with the jedi council and the sith he knew it was time for him to come out of hiding. So he gathered his equipment and boarded onto a Startfighter and begun making his way to Darth Oab's ship on the way there he got constant updates and one that startled him a little bit. It was the major power fluxuation in the army shifting from Oab to Terros. So now he seeks out Oab to help him end terros.

IC: Solis Rida

As solis makes his way to the MC90 home type battleship now looming above hoth he senses a major struggle in the ship. With no time to waste he increased his fighters speed and made his way to board the ship when the smell of death came to his nose and noticed a dead body still marked with the force in one of the cabins. It was a pale blue turning grey then it went blank. "hmm this doesnt look like they will be able to get out themselves theyre going to need some help." He says to himself as he begins boarding Oab's ship.

Tag: any

3. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    IC: Jace

Jace ran off with Lukin, as he felt a disturbence through the force. Jen had died. Although they never knew each other very much, they had been on missions together. Jace saw droids taking the body of Jen away and even though Lukin was unconcious, a tear fell down his cheek. Jace set Lukin down grabing his lightsaber. He slashed the droids into pieces. Jace grabed Jen and Lukin and ran to a ship. Once they were on the ship he set Lukin down on a Medical Bed, and Jen inside a Medical Coffin. Jace ran to the Cockpit and called Atris, a Jedi he knew from the academy.

"Atris this is Master Jace, I want you to get a fleet to theese coordinates now, we have no time to waste" Jace stated punching the Coordinates in to Atris. Jace saw Security Droids running in as he lifted off the ground of the Hanger. Turning around he zoomed out of the Hanger to be greeted by a Fleet of battle ships and one Jedi cCruiser in the Middle.

Jace zoomed into the Jedi hanger. As he stepped out there were Medic Officers and Security Gaurds. "Take the Women, Jen inside of the Coffin to the Medical Chamber and the man, Lukin to a private Chambers" Jace said walking out of the Hanger. He went to find Atris on the Bridge. "Hello and Good Job, young Atris, followed orders and succeded" Jace said walking on the other side of her.

Tag: Atris

4. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    IC: Anwan
    Setting: Oab's ship

Anwan ran after Lukin and Jace, trailing them closely. WHen he saw their ship take off he stopped and hopped into an extra Sith Starfighter that was in the hanger. He zoomed out of Oab's ship and shadowed Jace's, following it all the way into the hanger. He waited until he saw all of the Jedi leave the hanger and then walked out of his ship and followed Jace. He held his lightsaber firmly, ready for battle whenever Jace noticed him.

Tag: Jace

IC: Lukin
    Setting: Jedi ship

Lukin woke up slowly in his new quarters. Jen.... he thought, openly crying, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. Suddenly, he felt Anwan's presence on the ship and dried his tears. He needed desperately to find out how his dead older brother was controlling the thirteen year old boy, and he knew the only way would be to ask Anwan himself. How was I so blind? Anwan Skenlar is just a rearrangement of San Kenalker with a few letters added and changed! He walked to the cockpit and saw Jace. "Anwan's here," he said to the BattleMaster, "We must stop him."

Tag: Jace

5. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Darth Oab

Darth Oab looks at anwan as he runs past him and just sighs and runs towards the hangar. "time for a tactical retreat to the other ship." and begins running towards the hangar and sences a familiar presence there and is approaching fast.

IC: Solis Rida & Darth Oab

"Darth Oab come with me into the other fighter we have work to do." Solis says running to the next fighter. Darth Oab runs in after him and sets the cordinates to the Star Defender and leaves the hangar with another peice of cargo. The IG unit steps forward and looks at darth oab. Darth Oab looks at IG-1 and says "well i guess its a good thing that the control droid never controls you three. Only i can do that and the implant is in my brain which he cant touch unless he kills me. So i guess your the one who was talking to me while i was unconcious. Telling me about the great sith war." Solis turns to Darth Oab and responds "yes that was me with my telepathy and force illusion. the reason for it is because it wasnt just the great sith war but the best way for the republic and the jedi to realize that even with the sagesse wanting to be the separate faction of the force we must work together to end the sith or we will fail and they will destroy us, we almost were once before ad we cant allow that again." He says as the approach the Star Defender and dock in the hangar the run straight for the control room and reactivate the droids but they cannot be given any orders but by lukin. Solis uses his telepathy to call to lukin. "Lukin come to the star defender its time to go meet with the republic and the jedi again."

Tag: Lukin

6. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Setting: Jedi ship

Lukin received the telepathic message and excused himself from Jace's [resence. He walked to the hanger and hopped in a two-man ship, aware that Anwan was following him. He travelled to the Star Defender and went to see Oab and Solis. "I don't want to see the Jedi again," Lukin said, "but I will help the Republic."

Tag: jedipassion

7. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008

"Betrayal" Jace sighed entering the Counsal chambers, onboard the Jedi Cruiser. "What happened Grand Master" A Jedi Knight questioned, "Lukin, the one within the prophecy has betrayed us". "To the Sith" Another Master questioned alarmed. "No, but he has taken ally with them, his new legion is The Sagesse" Jace said taking a seat "The war has began, and Sith, and Sagesse are NOT to be trusted". "I've contacted the republic, and told them not to negotiate with Sith or Sagesse" Jace commented "I warn you all, these upcoming times will not be easy, but difficult, very difficult".

Tag: Anyone

8. FanFicGirl

Mar 26, 2008
    IC: Atris

"Thank you Grand Master" Atris said as they walked to the Counsal chambers. She felt a presence stand out above all someone within a coridor. A man she felt presence of, not evil, but not good. She turned her attention back to Jace and the other Jedi, as they entered the Counsal chambers. Jace gave a speach about Lukin. She felt something, something that was drawing her toward the hanger.

She ran out of the Counsal chambers all the way to the Hanger to see a young boy, standing watching a ship fly off. "Who are you" Atris asked?

Tag: Anwan

9. FanFicGirl

Mar 26, 2008
    Approved

Needed to change something....Sorry-

Name: Atris Brij
    Race: Human
    Hair color: Dark Blonde
    Eye Color: Blue
    Skin is an average tan
    Clothing:

http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/a/m/amberhague2/femalejedi.jpg

Other: Crystaline Necklace
    Force powers: Battle Meditation, Black Out, Force Stealth, Electric Judgment, Force Plague
    Area of Expertise: Figuring ways out of trouble
    Weapons: Lightsaber
    Ships: Jedi Starfighter
    Driods: Astromech Driod named CB-78
    ***FORCE USERS ONLY***
    Lightsaber type: Single
    Color(s): Blue
    Bio: Born to parents unknown and left at the Jedi temple to be raised as a Jedi and learn the ways of the force. At a young age she became a Jedi. Her mind was far smarter than others, and more developed.

10. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Solis Rida

"sorry to say lukin but like it or not your going to have to face the jedi once more before this war is over. Its the only way to claim victory in this war right now and we need the republic and the jedi more than ever. Since Darth Oab is the only sith that will be able to help us, and he might end up leaving the sith if things stay like this." Solis says as he makes his way to the engine room to warm up the engines and prep the sheild generator.

Tag:Lukin.

11. DarkSideAssasin

DarkSideAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2008
    IC: Darth Terros

Terros walked back to the Deck watching everyone run off. He felt Anwan still inside the ship, but the droids would find him eventualy. He ordered the droids to go into attack fighters and attack the Jedi. "All fire on the Jedi" Terros told over the intercomm.

Firing blasted from every side. Sith ships came and came. Terros ordered a Sith Lord, Name Darth Takrus, and his army of trained Sith Assassins. The assassins were trained for any situation and has been through toture althroughtout their training.

Tag: Darth Takrus

OOC: MandalorianLegecy has volentered to be Darth Takrus, and.....He may be killed. But not right away, long down the road.

12. MandalorianLegecy

Mar 20, 2008
    IC: Darth Takrus

"Will do sir" Takrus replied to Darth Terros as he walked into the bridge. He overlooked the battle, in his Stealth Vessel bigger than the Death Star. Takrus gave the order to tractor beam the Sith Ship he was after holding Oab, Lukin, and the others.

As it drew closer he had his Army of Dark Side Assassins ready for Attack along with his new army of Droids. His droids were specialized though, with magnitized feet when needed, Enhanced Armor, Force Shield Inhibitor, and four arms for weapons. Theese droids were also programed to use Lightsabers, which they are, along with some of the Dark Side Assassins.

The ship was forced in a prison hangar. Takrus's army was ready to fight as they unloaded the enemies.

Oab, Solis, Lukin were forced out and the Army closed in.

Tag: Solis, Lukin, Oab

Jace felt Atris went to the Sith Hangar where Anwan was. He was shocked and scared, but Atris was able to care for herself. She proved it during intense training, but she is just a teenager and so is Anwan. "Passion, may get the best of them" Jace sighed staring up at the cieling. Jace got up and walked into a built in restraunt. He took a seat and Ordered a Vegetable Turnover and Zoochberry Juice. Hoepfully Atris will return, if not hurt but with no passion.

Tag: Anwan, Atris

13. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Setting: SHip he's in (Sith or Jedi? I thought it was Jedi)

Lukin looked at the battle outside and felt someone touch his mind. He could sense his brother reaching to him, trying to say something. Lukin turned and looked at Oab, ignoring his brother's call. "Oab," he said, "do we have any spare one-man fighters?"

Tag: Oab

Setting: Terros's ship

"I'm someone," Anwan said to Atris, "who goes by many names." He walked towards her and took out his lightsaber. "You look like a Jedi," he said, holding his weapon at his waist.

14. FanFicGirl

Mar 26, 2008

"Yes, but maybe you can change that" Atris said looking up at him. She stared at him, wondering what he would say, or do.

15. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Setting: Ship Hanger

"What do you mean?" Anwan said, "You want to join me?"

16. FanFicGirl

Mar 26, 2008

"Yes" She said walking besides him.

"What Now" She asked?

Atris wondered what the Jedi would think, but she didn't care.

Atris wanted power and would stop at nothing to get it.

17. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Setting: Hanger

Anwan looked at the Jedi girl. "You don't even know me. You don't know what I'm capable of. I've cheated death," he said, Force pushing her to the ground, "and I could kill you just as easily. What makes you trust me?"

18. FanFicGirl

Mar 26, 2008

"Because of my goal, for Power" Atris said readjusting herself, "Everyone needs there allies, plus I like you".

Atris went into a squating stance, She looked up at Anwan.

Anwan had became confused and his thoughts drifted away.

Tag; Anwan

19. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Darth Oab

Darth Oab looks at Lukin and smiles "yea we got plenty of one man fighters but before you go we need you to activate your droids." Darth Oab quickly says as he stands up getting his lightsaber out of his mechanical arm, and opens a comm line to Solis. "Hey Solis the shield up and running yet were going to need it up if were going to keep the ship."

IC: Solis

"The sheilds are at 90% power right now so were almost ready. We might want to prep to face combat because we just into a much larger ship while still in this one." Solis says as he runs back up into the bridge running past the droids bay. "I hope you have a surprize for the boy then besides the droids. And by the boy i dont mean lukin."

20. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Setting: Ship

"What surprise do you have for Anwan?" Lukin asked Solis, concern for the boy showing on his face.

Tag: Solis

Setting: Hanger of other ship

Anwan looked at his new apprentice. He grinned an evil grin and asked her, "What is it you like about me?"

21. jedipassion

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Solis

"Not anwan either... havent you noticed lukin? the gravity shift and our ship moving without our engines even being on. Were caught in a tractor beam towards an enemy ship which seems to be packed with sith soliders on it and something else that i cant sense, be on your gaurd they board soon." Solis says arming himself with his lightsabers.

Tag:Lukin

22. FanFicGirl

Mar 26, 2008

"Your aggresion, the way you deal with things, and your kind of.....Kind of Cute" Atris said blushing slightly.

She got up on her feet and rubbed her arm that hit the wall when Anwan pushed her.

She looked at him Again, her intensions were to near him.

But she was weary about what his next move was.

23. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Setting: Ship

Lukin took out his lightsaber and ignited it, ready to face whatever Solis was talking about. "Who's the boy then?" he asked the Jedi, his face marked with confusion.

Tag: Solis

"Do you even know how old I am?" Anwan asked his new apprentice as she rubbed her arm.

24. FanFicGirl

Mar 26, 2008

"You look 13 or 14, or are you" Atris asked?

She stared at his wondering what he ment.

25. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005

Anwan laughed. "That is the age of the body I occupy, yes," he said, "but my spirit is 27 years old. In my original body, I was San Kenalker, son of Lord Terros and the brother of Lukin Kenalker. However, I accidently killed myself with a lightsaber when I was four. Somehow, my spirit managed to retain its identity in the Force and I wandered the galaxy as a spirit until I found a body that could hold me. I found this boy's body and took it for my own."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.