main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Sept. 21....DVD release + great way to promote the club

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by deepbluejedi, Apr 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    The day we've waited for, for so long....The DVD release of the OT. We all have to be there at Wal-Mart at midnight. We couldn't call ourselves fans if we weren't. And I say as the local FanForce....we are there first.....and possibly even get special permission from Wal-Mart to maybe set up some kind of table promoting the group (flyers, cards, etc..). If not, the least we can do is be there telling people about it, I'm sure people would be interested at a mass meeting like that. Perhaps if we had our own t-shirts? lol

Any thoughts?

2. Jedi_Master_Casey

Jedi_Master_Casey Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2004
    ooo our own t-shirts, i like that idea. as for the walmsrt thing im not sure how they will be in that idea, we can always ask...

3. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Count me in!

4. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    May be some sort of charity event. :)

5. umop_apisdn

umop_apisdn Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2004

i like the idea of having a table at a store, but i can guarantee that if we were to do it at wal-mart we'd have to do it outside.

also, i'd feel a little better about the idea if wal-mart made an effort to have more than 2 action figures on the shelf.

6. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    Actually its just one now.....the Imperial Dignitary........better snatch it up before its gone...lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.