side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aayla

Aayla Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2001
    here's a story that I've been thinking about for a while... dunno... hope you like it.
    =============================================

Obi-Wan stumbles along the hall in a sea of darkness trying not to stumble. He holds onto the wall using it to guide him. He manages to slowly make it to the middle of the hall before a arm grabs him just before he falls.

" Padawan are you ok?" Asks Qui-Gon.

Obi-Wan doesn't even look at Qui-Gon.

"Padawan?" Qui-gon asks again as he slowly turns obi-wan to face him. the boy's eyes wounder aimlessly around the hall and he doesn't seem to be listening to Qui-Gon.

Obi-Wan feels the familiar presents of his master. He trys to open his mouth to say something, but no sound comes out. Obi-Wan is surrouned in darkness and without sound...

Obi-Wan reaches for his masters face and traces his masters strong features then relaxes slightly.

//Padawan what has Happened to you?//

//I'm being punished...// Obi-wan replies in his mind sadly as he remembers how he got into this mess....

2. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Oooh, Oooh, More Aayla, please!

3. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Ohh, sounds good. More please.

~Swede :p

4. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    " You will be punished for your actions" the womans voice still rings in his ears.
    She was dressed in lots of white and she almost glowed but Obi-Wan was nearly out of it when it happened so his mind might just be playing games on him... She was very beautiful... he can remember that.

Obi-Wan's head is killing him... He feels like he's just been hit by a speeder...

~Obi-wan's POV from this point on~

I feel sick.... Like I've eaten something I shouldn't have... I feel someone grab my hand. It's my master I can't tell where he is or if he's talking to me. He helps me stand up from the bed... i have a feeling we're going to either see the council or go to the healing ward...

Master Yoda is not going to be happy with me.. nor is anyone else on the council, but they won't know what happened... I can't tell them and I feel the bond between my master and me slipping.

" You have two days to tell anyone what happened... if you don't you will live like this forever..."

I feel all my hopes and dreams slowly slipping away...

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh no!!! Obi! Don't give up.

This is good, can;t wait for more.

6. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Creepy, post more!

7. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Uh-oh! Very cool start!! :)

More soon please!! :D

8. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    Yhis sounds like a beginning of a very good story.PEACE Ewen

9. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    I walk around the room feeling completely lost in my own home. I bang my knee on the table and yelp silently as I still can't speak. I sit on the floor feeling completely useless...

"48 hours...."

Time is slipping away... I fear I will forever be silenced and in darkness... I can't sleep... and I haven't eaten all day... Qui-Gon trys to help but even he knows there is no hope...

I know fear is the path to the darkside, but I can't rid myself of the emotions that have overwhelmed me... the fear... the pain... the anger... and the desparation.

I just sit in the middle of the room... I can't tell what time it is... I have no idea exactly how much time I have left... all I know is I better tell someone soon or I will live like this for the rest of my life...

10. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Come on!! Give us some more!

11. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    ~~ Qui-Gon's POV ~~

I see him there... siting in the middle of the floor... the moonlight plays across his young face... the once young and happy boy Obi-Wan once was has been replaced by a sad and fearful one. It brings tears to my eyes to see him like that. I wish there was something I could do to help him. If only I knew what had happened maybe we could fix this. I can't bear to look at him like that... I will find out what happened... I will help him even if I die trying.

I walk over to him and kneel down. I lift his chin to face me and he feels my face then smiles slightly.

I help him to stand and guide him to the door. " I will help you Obi-Wan... I promise..." I know Obi-Wan can't hear me... it's more of a promise to myself then anything. I put my hand up to his temple to try and read his past memory, but I feel a cold hand reach out to mine... The hand is pure white I turn and see a woman standing there...

" You cannot help him... he must beat this on his own... you cannot protect him forever..." the woman says softly.

" I will protect him for as long as I can," I barked back.

The woman just stands there her features grim. " But you have to learn to let go... this is not only a test for him but for you..." she replies still in the same soft tone.

" You cannot tell me what to do!"

" I am not telling you what to do... but if you try to help him... his fate will be worse than death..." she replies only slightly rougher.

I remain quiet and looks at Obi-Wan who is just looking around blindly. " Very well then...." I look down at my helpless padawan and the fact that I cannot help him is killing me.

12. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Post soon Aayla, I am so excited!

Poor Obi-Wan!

WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    ~~ Obi-Wan's POV ~~

I know that the time is running out. I have no idea what is going on and no way to comunicate will people, how in the world am I supposed to explain to someone what happened?!

I stand slowly when I feel a hand grip my wrist. It's not Qui-Gon, or mace, or bant, I do not recognize this person. I move a hand to their face.

The skin is soft, smoothe, flawless... Who is this? The skin is also cold.... it's her... what is she doing here? I feel myself being lead somewhere... There is a cold wind that surrounds me... Am I outside? No, there is no other wind. This place is unfamiliar. I do not know where I am. I run my hand across a wall.

The wall is circular and cold, probably metal. I feel a kick in the back push me to the ground. I stand up and face the direction of the attack. I feel a searing pain burn into my skin.... a lightsaber...

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oh no! Obi-Wan!!!!

15. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Oh, this is really good. Poor Obi.

~Swede :p

16. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Obi-Wan!! Post soon!

17. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    I turn to try and face whoever attacked me but I cannot hear them,see them, or feel them. I feel a hand grip me by the arm and pull me out of the way just as I feel the wind from the saber wiz by. I don't know what is happening all I know it that there is atleast three people in this orbed shaped room. I wait what seems forever till I am gently lead out of the room. I feel the wind like I did when I first got there.

When we finaly stop I run my hand on the person's face. The skin is soft and warm. at least this person is alive I still do not know who this is but whoever it is I am greatful for their help.

18. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    ~~ Mystery person's POV ~~

I see him looking blankly at me. How I wish I could tell him what I know, what I saw, but I know there is no way to tell him. She can't win... I won't let her get another person's soul... I have to help him... But how?

19. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    ACH! ANOTHER CLIFFIE!

sheesh, when does this story start to clear up?

Kidding, I am enjoying the suspense. MORE SOON!

20. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Who is this person?? Post soon!!!!

21. Aayla

Dec 4, 2001
    To read more of the story check out: The Witness.

It's the sequel to this story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.