main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sith convention

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Jedi_BMack, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Per Krash's request:

Well, Random, to bad you just lopped off the "pimple-head" of my illusionary self I project on the boards.

Strong in the Force you are, but not that strong.

-b-

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Actually, wasn't it Reborn that went "Highlander" on you?

[{|||||}]={|============================

Are we having a little on-line sparing match? Remeber, we're all on the same team...when we meet other Fanforces (Columbus/Detroit)

((stands ready to defend himself, and his fellow jedi))

3. jangoboy71

jangoboy71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2002
    stands back trying to decide who to fight for

i---- ~ ~

(strangest looking blaster you'll ever see) :D

4. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Read the topic "Sith convention". Our numbers are growing stronger. Jedi, your on our turf and we must defend it. Stand down.

{||||||o||/=======================

5. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Jango, money talks. And 200,000 credits say you're working for us...

[|||o||]=========================

6. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    right behind you random <takes creds>

i--- ~ ~

no jedi gonna keel me

7. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    *my giant lightning fast Force hand comes down and pops Jango's head off like a Naboo flower bloom

"Money may talk, but action in defense of innocents will scream. Jango has paid for his indiscresions."

Good thing there's no dark side, because that would've been dangerously close to it...

-b-

8. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    why is it always my head?

9. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    "Jango, I can restore your life in return for your playing on the side of justice.

What say you Dead-Hunter-Whose-Severed-Head-Must-Speak-For-Him?"

-b-

10. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    That won't be necessary. If we can save Anakin after he falls into a pit of lava, then we can save Jango's head.
    <Sends Jango off with a garrison of stormtroopers to the SMASH (Sith Mobil Army Surgical Hospital)>
    And now Bmack, it's your turn.
    <Swings at Bmack with his saber>

{||||||o||/============================

11. Krash

Oct 11, 2000

((blocks Darth Zod's attack))
    "I don't think so Zod!"

I know it's a Superman quote...I couldn't help it! I can't float outside the window like in Superman II; but I was going for the same effect :cool:

jangoboy, what is it with you Madalorians and losing your head? Can't you get some duct tape or something for that... it's kinda embarassing :D

12. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    (||||||0|)={]============================

HA! I have you now! You are mine to toy with!

Thats what I heard the new figure is going to be. When you press a button Jango's head pops off instead of firing a rocket. :D

13. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    I would join the fight but I am currently suspended in carbinite.

14. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Now now Jedi... you're useless attempt to bring me back to the light is over. Only one thing can bring me back... and he's too young to start posting on here. Yes, there is a Jedi within me, but buried EXTREMELY FAR DOWN IN THE FARTHEST DEPTHS. So I'm afraid this little reconnaisance mission to bring me back has failed.

TK-31171, I want three squadrons to flank the Jedi. No, better make that four squadrons, you boys just down shoot like you used to. YOU WILL NOT FAIL ME.

*Force chokes TK-31171 just enough to scare the crap out of him without killing him... yet. The squadrons are dispatched, and the Jedi are overwhelmed by blaster fire... there are just too many shots from the stormtroopers, and Jedi begin falling like flies*

Hehe, I'm one of those types of Sith who sits back and watches the other people do all the work for him.

15. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    o|\\\(o)|]=========================

o|///(o)|]=========================

I didn't want to have to do this... but when when pushed, I push back...

*a glowing aura of force shield energy surrounds me as lightning crackles from my fingers and enhances my lightsabers' iridescant glow*

"Ahhhh, i feel........... impressive...." [face_devil] "The Force of the North Coast shall put down this minor insurrection with little trouble. Your use of the Force for evil only drains the energy from your true potential."

Translation: uh, bring it!

but only after I get back to a computer!! :)

-b-

16. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    ever since george lucas did it everyone's like <oh look it's jango let's cut off his head>

17. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    I love instigating then watching the action from a top-secret safe location, that not even my other fellow Sith know, let alone any Jedi...

18. Jedi_BMack

May 25, 2002
    I guess that means that someone is a sissy little sithy! To afraid to get your hnds dirty eh?

you wuss

-b-

19. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Dark, Light all is one.

Must we use aggressive negations to finish this?

======================]IIIII0IIIII[======================

Fine then!!!

20. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    No, I'm not a sissy... besides, why would I want to into aggressive negotiations when I can let dispensible stormtroopers with their strength in numbers completely decimate the limited number of Jedi? And someone always has to live to carry on the order... besides, it looks like we have 3 Sith and a Jedi with Sith tendencies whose frozen in carbonite in this fanforce now... only 2 there are, a master and an apprentice... That, and in a vulnerable state, I don't want to be influenced back to the light...

21. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    *Jumps in, saber on, fully alert* Sorry I'm late, been killin' Jedi all day...not a simple task lemme tell ya. No hard feelings BMack, but when ya diss the Sith, I tend to get all Mace Windu-ish on people, and it gets messy, people get hurt, heads pop off, it's just part of the business. Don't take it personally, just doin' my job and representin' the Sith Order...Now who wants a piece o' me? You want a deathstick? I got your deathstick right here!!! *waves saber around erratically in hopes of riling up some jedi*

22. jangoboy71

May 14, 2002
    watch my head!!! :eek:

23. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    What head? Umm...heh. So that's why that helmet is laying on the ground...got a little carried away with swinging my saber. Well, fear not, most feared bounty hunter! *pulls out duct tape* This stuff fixes EVERYTHING...there's nothing it can't do! *patches up Jango* Just don't cough or sneeze and you'll do fine!

24. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    * clears throat * Ah hemmmm.

WHO IN THE BLUEST OF BLUE HELLS.... ARE YOU?!

You want a peice of The Jedi? The Jedi has just one thing to say... JUST BRING IT AND WATCH THE JEDI GO YODA ON YOUR A$$!

CAN YOU SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLL WHAT THE JEDI IS COOKING?!

(||||||||||0|)={]=====================
    (####0|)={=====================
    The Jedi has your back BMack

25. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    [{|||||}]={|

Random, I don't WANT to fight you. You say that...I don't want to be influenced back to the light..." but really what you're saying to me is that you're afraid of letting your pain go; embracing the light side of the Force. When the time is right, the jedi we all know as Etra-Sco Pilna (as well as Random) has to merely step into the light, and things will get better.

In the meantime, these lightsabers are low-power training blades (no death or lose of limbs)...

Let's play!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.