main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Sith Wars Comic Books

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by kitfisto14, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitfisto14

kitfisto14 Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2005
    I was just wondering if anyone had any of the comic books that were about the Great Sith Wars. I am starting to think about some stuff for a fan film i am going to create and i thought it would be cool to have it on the Great Sith wars so if anyone has any of those comics i could buy/borrow that would be awsome.

2. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    I have Tales of the Jedi Redemption which is about Ulic Qel Droma 10 years after the great Sith War with Exar Kun. But I haven't been able to get the others so far, I've seen The Sith War at Barnes and Noble but I never have the money I need on hand and when I do Its not there.

However I do know alot about the era mostly the Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma era.

3. kitfisto14

Nov 23, 2005
    thanks. ya if i do this movie, which is probable, i would most likely center it around Ulic and Exar Kun, seeing as they were a huge part of the Sith wars. I'm just not quite sure on what i want to make my fanfilm about other than part of the Great Sith War/Sith War because no one has even touched on those topics in fanfilms. But there were alot of battles during that time so i have to pick one. im leaning towards the battle of Yavin 4 i think it was when the Sith "fell." but there is just so much background to the great sith wars/sith wars that picking one is hard to do *sigh*. and seeing as i have just done my research online and i dont have any of the comics its a little harder for me to do. well if you wouldnt mind letting me borrow some of your literature on the Ulic and Exar kun that would be awsome.

4. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Redemption gives you a good idea of what happened at the end of the Sith War, Ulic goes to Yavin looking for a place to basicly hide, I also have on Tape, Dark Lords of the Sith which tells how Exar and Ulic fall to the dark side.
    It does sound though the series you'll need is The Sith War has the battle you were talking about, Which I hope to get next week.

5. kitfisto14

Nov 23, 2005
  6. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Though personaly I like Exar Kun storming the senate hall during Ulic's trial, but not sure how you would get that on film

7. kitfisto14

Nov 23, 2005
    ya that is a good idea...but idk how i could do that. i might be able to CG some stuff in if i can get a blue/green screen. (which might take a little bit of saving up to do..)

8. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Yeah that is the major drawback with doing that scene, you need alot of people and a guy to dress up as Vodo, which wouldn't be that bad, if Vodo was a character that could be done easliy

9. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I picked up The Sith War today when I went out to pick up Outbound Flight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.