main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unclassifiable - - - SITUATIONS - - -

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Coruscant, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    An old Victorian mansion floats amidst emerald thunderheads, forever lost in a void…

The folds of the clouds crackle with lightning, but their thunder is muffled, as if heard from behind a sound-dampening wall. The mansion is painted in shades of green, or is that just the green glow of the clouds? Could the mansion be red or yellow or purple? It is impossible to tell. Inside the mansion, there are many antique lamps, but only one is clicked on at present. It permeates the drawing room with its golden light, making an oasis of color. The bookshelves, panelling, and crowns by the ceiling are all mahogany; the carpet is crimson with golden fleur-de-lyses; and the long sofa and the wing-back chair by the lamp are upholstered with wrinkled, azure leather. It is here that your character(s) shall first appear in the mansion, not the porch or the foyer.

But speaking of the porch, there is a long sign above the oak double doors that reads, "QUARANTINE," in letters that glow green. The mansion is utterly contained; to jump off the bottom step in front of the porch would be to fall into the roiling tempest below, but then be inexplicably transported straight back into the drawing room. Efforts to escape may very well be futile…

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414]Welcome to SITUATIONS, a "Weekend Warrior" inspired RPG. If you don't know, a "weekend warrior" is someone who works during the week then becomes an amateur athlete during his or her weekends. Or in the case of this RPG, an eager role-player. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414]SITUATIONS shall capture the essence of taking characters and people from all over fiction and history and mixing them together in one self-contained setting, as happened in RPGs like Ghost Ship Executor, the Desert That Shall Not Be Named, and the Island. These characters will then have to deal with either a very mundane or a very extraordinary circumstance. This is the SITUATION, the heart of the game. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414]Each SITUATION will be scheduled and planned out in advance. For players, the SITUATION will last for a period of approximately two weeks (though for characters the time may be much shorter or longer), with an emphasis on increased RPing during the weekends. Each SITUATION will, of course, begin and end on a weekend. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414]There will be "downtime" in between SITUATIONS when no amount of RPing is mandatory, but still very much welcome. This downtime will occur for characters in the neutral setting that has already been described above, the Quarantine Mansion. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414]To indicate your interest in playing this game, please list your selected character(s) using the list I have begun below. You may pick any character you want from fiction or real life (including history and present day). You may also pick as many characters as you like, there is no limit. Please link to some kind of encyclopedia entry for your character. If you have multiple characters, please list each character separately, with its own number (and your username beside each). [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414][U]The Player List[/U][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#3a4e6e][COLOR=#141414]1. [COLOR=#3a4e6e][URL='http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Sokka']Sokka of the Southern Water Tribe[/URL] [COLOR=#000000]: : : Coruscant[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414]2. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414]3.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414][hr][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414]Note: This is very much an experimental game. By partaking in this RPG, you will be playing in a game that is almost certainly going to change and evolve. It's also going to be a very player-friendly RPG, in that the GM, yours truly, will consult with players on what they think ought to change. As an example, for now, as we get started, the "neutral setting" will be the Victorian, but if we want, we can all decide on something else. The GM, of course, has the final say. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#141414]Note 2: For now, I have tagged this as "Unclassifiable." If a mod thinks a different category would be more appropriate, by all means, please change it. [/COLOR]

2. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
  3. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Cool choice! :D

4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
  5. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Interesting, I had not heard of that character before (no surprise, since unfortunately I have not read much of Lovecraft or anime. I know, I know, something I should fix). He sounds like trouble. :p

6. Shereshoy Cabur

Shereshoy Cabur Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 2, 2013
  7. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Welcome to the game! And oh, boy, always good to have someone who knows how to use a gladius...

8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Whoops, faux pa.

9. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Sokka, loc. The Mansion:

Sokka thought he lay in his bed, safe and warm with Suki, but when he blindly groped for her hand underneath the covers, his fingers met with something cold and alien, yet soft. He opened his eyes, and that was when reflex took over. He arched his back like a cat and jumped off all fours from the leather cushion in front of him; then he fell back down, lost his balance, and rolled over onto the floor.

"Suki!" Sokka shouted. It wasn't a considered action; he did it just because it was as reflexive as jumping off the giant blue couch. He shouted again, "Suuuuukiiii!"

The room around him was extremely strange. The dark crimson wooden shelves and tables were shockingly well lacquered, like something in the Fire Nation. But the design of the furnishings did not recall any Fire Nation fashion. There were dark green stormclouds outside the windows, yet it was unsettlingly quiet inside the dwelling.

Sokka's eyebrows popped up and knitted together, his eyes widened and pupils shrunk to little specks, and for a third, unconscious time, he called out, but in a whimper, "Suki?"

TAG: anybody, everybody!

10. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Agent Phil Coulson

He was dying. Phil Coulson knew it. He could feel his life slipping away and a final sleep coming for him. He lay against the wall of the helicarrier, sprawled on the ground. The gun he had used against Loki lay next to him. SHIELD agents had begun swarming the area from what he could hear and see, but Coulson could no longer feel most of his extremities. He couldn't bring himself to even turn his head.

His field of vision was suddenly occupied with the arrival of Nick Fury, director of SHIELD. Fury knelt down and looked at Coulson. The agent's suspicions of the severity of his injuries were confirmed when he saw the look on Fury's face.

"I'm sorry, boss. The god rabbited." He struggled to keep his eyes open.

"Just stay awake. Eyes on me." Fury said, moving closer to Coulson.

Coulson again experienced the copper taste of his own blood in his mouth. He knew his internal injuries would claim him shortly.

"No, I'm clockin' out here." he said, his voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Not an option." Fury replied, ordering Coulson to fight for his life.

Coulson was struggling to breathe now. He looked at Fury.

"It's okay, boss. This was never gonna work if they didn't have something to..."

Before he could finish, darkness claimed him.

"avenge." Coulson finished. His eyes snapped open as he realized the scenery had changed dramatically.

He felt his breathing return to normal and no longer experienced the taste of blood. Forgetting about his location for the moment, Coulson willed himself to move his head and found it was much easier suddenly. He looked down and saw that his shirt that should have been stained with his blood was pristine white and his jacket did not have a hole in it. He realized he was still sprawled out on the floor but instead of leaning against the cold metal of the helicarrier, he seemed to be leaning against a thick mahogany panel. The destroyer gun lay to his side and Coulson looked it over. He attempted to start it and found it would not start. He left it on the ground for the moment and returned to focus on his surroundings.

What had happened? Had the medics transported him somewhere? Had Thor rescued him somehow and brought him to Asgard? Was he teleported by Loki's alien army? The SHIELD agent felt his training kick in and his eyes began to scan the room as he carefully got to his feet. He glanced down and checked his sidearm, making sure it was fully secured. As he scanned the room, he realized he was in some sort of parlor. Perhaps a very rich house or perhaps time travel. Or perhaps...

Had he died? Was this heaven or some form of purgatory? He reached his hand to his ear piece and depressed the button.

"Coulson to base." He said.

He waited a moment and heard no response. He pressed the button again.

"Director Fury?" Again he was met with silence.

"Agent Romanov? Natasha? Are you there?" He asked. He pushed the button again. "Hill? Maria! Does anyone read?"

He ripped the ear piece out and looked it over. There did not appear to be any damage. Perhaps he was dead afterall. He placed the device in his pant pocket. It wasn't doing him any good at the moment.

Just then a blur of motion caught his eye and he spun, his hand already on the butt of his gun as he heard someone scream.

"Suuuuukiiii!"

Coulson watched as a young man shouted from the floor. He too was looking around frantically. From what Phil saw, it did not seem as though he had been noticed.

"Suki?" the stranger whimpered.

"Phil" Coulson corrected. He started to walk towards the other occupant of the room, hoping he had some answers about what was going on.

Tag: Sokka, Anyone else

OOC: Hope you don't mind Phil bringing his big gun. If you do, it'll just remain broken. But during the situation, it could come in handy at some point.

11. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: I don't mind. As a matter of fact, I'd like for characters to bring any of their prized possessions with them. I know Sokka will certainly have his boomerang and space sword with him.

Also, I'm not sure what the rules are about OOCs. I seem to remember being chewed out for excessive OOCing the last time I was in an RPG, which was three years ago. I see that Resource seems to be filled with OOC threads that correspond to game threads in this forum.

And now I will read that Coulson post!

12. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: I just want to let everyone know I'm waiting on three or four people who have indicated to me their interest in playing, but who are deciding which characters they'll select. As soon as they get in, hopefully we can get started on our first Situation this weekend.

I was just wondering if I should play Sokka as being his animated self or a real-life version of himself (but not his movie self, God, no!). I think for now I'll play him off as a real-life version of himself.

IC as Sokka:

"Phil."

Sokka snapped into his defensive stance, exposing only his side to this complete stranger who he was quite sure had appeared out of thin air. The man looked unlike anybody he had ever seen before, with big, round eyes. Sokka was quite certain he did not come from any of the four kingdoms.

"I'm Sokka." He said. "Have you seen my friend? We're the same age, but she's a lot better looking than me. A loooot better looking."

TAG: Coulson

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Nyarlathotep

"It is a most interesting phenomenon, when you really get right down to it."

"Indeed. I'm saddened I couldn't come up with it myself. One of yours, then, Philemon?"

"No. Well, rather, not one of mine insofar as I am aware. I take it you are similarly not responsible, Crawling Chaos?"

"Not in the liminal sense. Still, I think it might add a new dimension to the experiment - one we had previously not considered."

"Oh?"

"Consider the following proposal: I enter this... mansion, in some sort of human guise. I observe. I sort the pieces. I interact with the game at a level we wouldn't dare in the normal testing environments. And as always you pull the strong to glory and I drag the weak to hell. In the end, well..."

"An intriguing proposal. Your terms?"

"Merely an admission of temporary defeat should I come out the victor. The traditional existence will suffice. Should you triumph, I will provide the same."

"A high stakes bid for such a comparatively short laboratory session."

"I have been growing rather bored lately."

The Well-Dressed Man

"Suki?" whimpered one man.

"Phil," a second man replied.

"I'm Sokka," the first man said. "Have you seen my friend? We're the same age, but she's a lot better looking than me. A loooot better looking."

"Gentlemen," replied a third voice, from the vicinity of one of the bookshelves. It came from a man - or at least, it had the appearance of a man - who, with the aid of some reading glasses, was perusing a leather bound tome of some sort. "Forgive the interruption, but I was beginning to wonder if anyone else was going to stumble into this room. It's got a certain... charm to it, but it's awfully lonesome when you're all by yourself."

The man replaced the book on the shelf and took a few steps forward. "Now, I assume one of you is the owner of this fine establishment, correct? Could someone please tell me just why the hell I've been stuck here for the past few hours?"

TAG: Coruscant, Yodaminch

14. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    IC as Sokka:

This second stranger made Sokka's wolf tail stand on end. No one should be so coolly courteous after finding themselves in a completely unknown place. Although, the gentleman (and Sokka was compelled to think of him that way because he had called them "gentlemen"- what a strange word choice for a greeting in their present circumstance) did say he had already been here for a few hours.

"I'm not the owner," Sokka said, "I don't think Phil-" (What kind of name was 'Phil', anyway, Sokka thought) "here is, either."

As Sokka usually did when the in the presence of such obvious aristocracy, which the gentleman exuded with his fashion, however strange, was try to measure up as being just as aristocratic. He immediately sat in the large armchair next to the curious lamp with the light that did not flicker or move. Then he jutted his chin up, narrowed his eyes, and shoved his tone of voice up into his nose.

"And just who, ahem, might you be, ah, sir?"

Sokka prepared himself for the gentleman's answer. It would be an impressive one, which Sokka intended to appreciate for its entertainment value, even while he predicted it would make him twice as suspicious as he already was. He crossed his hands daintily on his lap.

TAG: ramza, minch

15. Shereshoy Cabur

Feb 2, 2013
    IC: Spartacus the Bringer of Rain

Standing over Marcus Crassus having bested him one on one in a long and arduous fight, he was ready to deliver the final blow. With the battle raging on at the bottom of the hill behind them, he raised his sword to strike Crassus into the afterlife.

Then a sudden wave of numbing pain hit his chest and looked down to find a spear had cleaved through his left shoulder. He took another step forward and again the same numbing pain hit him. This time through his abdomen. Roman soldiers had made their way up the hill, just in time to save their Roman commander. To be sure, they threw another spear, which gorged through his right calf. Shock but still determined, he pulled out the spear from his leg and stumbled to the ground, on his knees.

His vision started going black with flashes of his wife in his arms. Crassus has stood up by now and took Spartacus' sword. Just as Spartacus feels his time coming to an end he steadies himself for the inevitable.

To his surprise and confusion from his waning consciousness, he finds his fellow gladiators repelling the Romans who had thrown the spears at Spartacus, as well as Crassus who scurried away. Darkness finally sets in and the last thing he remembers is being carried away.

After an eternity his eyes open again, vision blurry but still manages to recognize that it was friends beside him. They have taken the spears out of Spartacus and began heating their blades to seal the wounds in hopes of saving their beloved leader. Spartacus feels the life draining out of him, for as god-like as he appeared to friends and foes, he was still human. A human who had taken 3 massive spears in order for him to be defeated. He spoke a few kind words, and let the darkness take over...permanently.

*GASP*

Taking a deep breath he quickly sat upright while opening his eyes. In a moment of disorientation he thought he was in the afterlife...until he registered what he was seeing. It was a room, that much was for sure, but that was all he could discern from what lay before him. He then thought he was dreaming, but quickly realized he wasn't and he was very much alive. Touching his chest, where the spears had penetrated his chest moments before, he felt no scars. Oddly enough he was in his armor, untainted with the Roman blood he had spilled in the battle, and had his two swords by his side. Even weirder he saw three humans before him, and all three of them were different from one another. They wore clothes that were bizzare, except for one who had similar clothing. But even for that man, it was still looked very foreign. They talking amongst themselves and he wasn't sure if they knew he was there a couple feet away on the floor.

This place...where have the Gods sent me to?

Spartacus was breathing heavy, but didn't speak. He didn't speak because he hadn't the faintest idea as to what to say.

TAG: Coruscant, Ramza, Yodaminch

16. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
  17. SWBob

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: The Doctor

VWORP...VWORP...VWORP...VWORP

The doctor opened the door to the TARDIS with the same zeal as he always did, anxious to discover new surroundings and new sights. "The beaches of Taldon 3! The cool breeze, the warm sand on my feet, and a drawing room in a Victorian age mansion." The doctor walked back into the TARDIS and checked the readouts. According to this I should be right on the beach. Where have you sent me now?

Closing the door behind him, he looked around the room, taking in everything he could see. What he saw surprised even him, an over 800 year old time lord. There standing before him were four of the strangest people to ever be in one room together. "Fantastic!" He whipped out his sonic screwdriver and started scanning all over the room, running from object, to person, to object, barely acknowledging the things the others were saying. Scanning the lamp that was on in the room, he talked to himself and who ever wanted to listen. "Late-Victorian age décor, electric lighting so they must be affluent. Who is the owner?" Not waiting for a response he started scanning Spartacus. Waving the screwdriver he stopped for a second to read the results. "Brilliant! We have a Roman," he checked it again "Sorry, a Thracian. I met Caesar once, thought he would serve better salads." He scanned Coulson, "Early 21st century, love the tele of that time." His jovial attitude changed when he looked down to see the giant gun in Coulson's arms. "Is that really necessary? It looks like you might be overcompensating for something." Moving on without a second thought, he saw the man named Sokka. He scanned him and read the report out loud, "Feudal Japan clothing, very interesting." Finally he came to the last member of the group and also the one who seamed the calmest. Scanning him with the screwdriver it let out a screech of feedback then rebooted. "Well that is interesting. Never had that happen before. Who or what are you?"

VWORP...VWORP...VWORP...VWORP

"No, no, no, no, no!" The doctor ran towards the TARDIS, but it was too late, the blue police box had already started to fade out of existence. "Well, I guess I'm trapped here with you guys. Oh well, allons-y. Does that work there? I should use that more. Allons-y, allons-y. None of you would perchance be called Alonso? I've always wanted to say allons-y Alonso.

TAG: Others

OOC: Sorry bout the mix of bold and blue text, it wouldnt let me use colored text anymore so I switched to bold.

18. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    The Well-Dressed Man

The third man was about to respond to this inquiry from 'Sokka,' when another newcomer showed up, and then... well... another guest. After a fashion.

Time Lord, thought Nyarlathotep. Curious, I thought they had all...

"Well that is interesting. Never had that happen before. Who or what are you?"

"Akinari Kashihara. I'm a history teacher," the third man replied, giving the latest newcomer's device a quizzical look. "Look, do you mind not pointing th-"

The thought was left unfinished as the Time Lord ran, in vain, after his TARDIS. Nyarlathotep wasn't overly fond of reusing old ideas, but given the interesting twists and turns the experiment was taking he had felt a certain amount of comfort could help him adapt. Besides, the time he had spent posing as Kashihara had brought him the closest to a complete triumph that he had ever come. It was a pleasant memory.

"I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess neither of you are the owners of this place, either?" Akinari asked the newcomers, his brow furrowing.

TAG: All

19. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    IC: Agent Phil Coulson

Phil eyed the stranger in front of him carefully, projecting a friendly attitude and the same harmless smile he'd given to Tony Stark and many others. Internally, he was carefully assessing any threats. Though his hand was no longer on his gun, he kept his arms loose at his sides, prepared to react at any moment.

"I'm Sokka." the stranger said "Have you seen my friend? We're the same age, but she's a lot better looking than me. A loooot better looking."

Coulson shook his head. "I'm sorry. I haven't seen her. I just arrived here. Perhaps she's in another room?"

Just as he suggested this, another voice spoke

"Gentlemen,"

Coulson once more let his hand drift towards his weapon though he did not yet move his jacket aside.

"Forgive the interruption, but I was beginning to wonder if anyone else was going to stumble into this room. It's got a certain... charm to it, but it's awfully lonesome when you're all by yourself."

Coulson eyed the newcomer carefully. There was something...off. Something about the demeaner of the other man caused his SHIELD training to kick in. He watched as the man carefully placed a book back on the shelf and walked over to where he and Sokka were standing.

"Now, I assume one of you is the owner of this fine establishment, correct? Could someone please tell me just why the hell I've been stuck here for the past few hours?"

Again, something seemed odd. It seemed as though both Sokka and he had just arrived and yet this man claimed to have been in the area for several hours. Perhaps he was the one responsible for bringing them here? Perhaps it was a trick.

Something inside his head clicked. Trickster. Could this man in front of him be Loki? The trickster god had already demonstrated his mastery of illusions. The idea that he could assume the form of someone else was not something Coulson was willing to rule out. Thor had warned all of them of how clever Loki could be. Outwardly, Phil continued to show his harmless smile as Sokka spoke

"I'm not the owner. I don't think Phil here is, either."

Coulson simply shook his head and shrugged as he carefully eyed the newcomer.

Before the other man could respond, the room was suddenly filled with the appearance of a telephone booth. Now, Coulson's hand did fall to his gun, though he still kept it holstered.

To his surprise, the booth opened, revealing yet another strange man that Coulson did not recognize.

"Fantastic!" The man declared. He quickly withdrew a strange device and in the time he took to pull it out, Coulson had already seized the destroyer gun from the floor near his feet and hefted the gun into his arms, though he did not activate it.

The stranger seemed more fascinated with the furnishing of the room.

"Late-Victorian age décor, electric lighting so they must be affluent. Who is the owner?"

Before anyone in the room could reply, the man moved on, waving his strange device around each of them. The man stopped over a man that Coulson had not seen before. He wore armor that looked almost like Thor's. But Coulson knew enough about culture to tell that if this were some sort of alien being like Thor, he was not Asgardian. His suspicions were confirmed as the stranger wielding the device announced.

"Brilliant! We have a Roman. Sorry, a Thracian. I met Caesar once, thought he would serve better salads."

The man then turned towards Coulson and turned his device on him. Coulson felt his body tense, ready to attack if needed.

"Early 21st century, love the tele of that time." the man remarked. His eyes then seemed to settle on the destroyer gun. "Is that really necessary? It looks like you might be overcompensating for something."

Coulson simply shrugged and fixed the stranger with his trademark smile. If the man had noticed, there was no indication as he quickly moved on to Sokka and used the strange device on him.

"Feudal Japan clothing, very interesting."

Coulson continued to watch as the scanner moved on to the stranger

"Well that is interesting. Never had that happen before. Who or what are you?"

At this, Coulson's eyes were fixated on the stranger. Had he been right? Was this man really Loki in disguise?

"Akinari Kashihara. I'm a history teacher," the mysery man replied. "Look, do you mind not pointing th-"

He waited for the man to continue, but the phone booth began to make noises, prompting the stranger to run towards it.

"No, no, no, no, no!"

Coulson watched as the object began to disappear, much to the displeasure of its occupant.

"Well, I guess I'm trapped here with you guys. Oh well, allons-y. Does that work there? I should use that more. Allons-y, allons-y. None of you would perchance be called Alonso? I've always wanted to say allons-y Alonso."

Rather than reply, Akinari said "I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess neither of you are the owners of this place, either?"

Coulson set the destroyer gun back down against the wall and shrugged again.

"I guess whoever our host is, he or she must be waiting for others to arrive." He turned to look at the stranger from the telephone booth and the Thracian. "I'm sorry. I didn't catch your names. Mine's Phil."

Tag: Everyone

20. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    OOC: Just heads up, guys, I'll post the beginning of the first Situation around noontime PDT tomorrow. I'll tag all players in the post.

21. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
  22. Shereshoy Cabur

Feb 2, 2013
    IC: Spartacus the Bringer of Rain

Spartacus was beyond perplexed by the man's reference to Ceasar's salad, and had no idea what he meant by that. Even more so, he hadn't the faintest idea as to how the man knew he's a Thracian.

After he watched something like a square pillar vanish into thin air with flashing lights, he couldn't feel more out of place. Clearly he was living in another world, not in heaven, hell, or amongst the gods themselves...or could these be gods?

No...I doubt the Gods themselves would be seemingly lost as well.

"I'm sorry. I didn't catch your names. Mine's Phil."

Still not really sure what to say or do, Spartacus simply stood up while grabbing his two swords, holstered them and said

"I am Spartacus"

TAG: ALL

23. SWBob

Jun 19, 2003
    IC:The Doctor

"I'm sorry, I didnt catch your names. Mines Phil."

"I am Spartacus"

The doctor smiles, "No I am Spartacus!" The doctor chuckled to himself, "Dont worry, you'll get that in about 2000 years." He turned back to Coulson, putting the sonic screwdriver back into his coat pocket and answered, "Im The Doctor."

He looked back at the man who had called himself Akinari Kashihara. Even without the screwdriver, he could feel that this man was diffrent. I have no way of proving it one way or another. Maybe with the TARDIS, but thats not gonna happen anytime soon. Deciding to let it go for the time being, he walked to the door out of the room. "I dont suppose anyone has tried to open the door to see what else might be here. We might even be able to find my TARDIS and then I could take you all back to where you came from."

TAG: All

24. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
  25. Coruscant

Feb 15, 2004
    Welcome, Veloz and Steph! :D

The first Situation is rapidly approaching. I shall have it up at around 2pm PDT.

Be prepared. ;)