main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Something Interesting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by xdarthsmithiousx, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I was doing my Star Wars reading for the day, and I came across something that suggested that Obi Wan's brother was Owen Lars, and that explains why Lars doesn't really like him. Any opinions on this possible twist??? I'm not sure how I feel about this one.

2. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Realllllly.... very interesting. I can't say that I believe it thought. No mention or hint was maid when Obi-Wan asked who should take the boy. Yoda replied "To Tatooine, to his family take him."

There are two types of writings authorized by Lucas, those that are official and sanctioned by him for inclusion into the timeline or from his original writings converted into novel/cartoon. Then there are those written by other authors approved for publication but not included in the timeline. Some are novels but most are comics/children's illustrated books.

I have a copy of the official timeline of novels/comics/cartoon/movie's that are part of the official timeline. I am curious to see if it's in it or not. Would be an interesting twist. [face_whistling]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.