main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Special Place In My Heart (Lightside Ani/Ami Romance) New Update 10/28 - Come What May!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala_Skywalker, Jul 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    MUWWAHAHAHAHA!!!

EDIT: Sorry there Amidala [face_blush] I just wanted to comment it :D

I'm getting a bad feeling about something big is going to happen and .... uh oh.
    Those two are going to have something bad happen to them :eek: :_|

Great post as usual there :D !! Now, I'll have to go and check out you're other story ;) .

CONGRAGULATIONS ON 700 POSTS!!!!!

:D :D :D

*Party!*

2. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    If The Mask Fits: Chosen One.

It's on page two right now :)

HAPPY 700TH EVERYBODY, I DIDN'T THINK THIS THREAD COULD GET HERE. BUT IT PROVED ME WRONG!! YAY!

Am [face_love]

3. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Wow Am! I am listening to an Enigma song: The Child In Us- Lullabye Remix and it fit so well with everything that happend. I knew Obi wasn't going to die, you wouldn't be that mean to me ;)

I like how this is turning out so far. Anakin using the darkside- uh oh :eek:

4. ThePodSquad

ThePodSquad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2001
    Ohhh no Ani don't use the dark side....*sigh* so many Vader fics lately I seem to be pulled to them :)

Great postie Ams.

Hannah

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    UPUPUPUPUP....

6. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    DarkLady: SO you got 700 ::glares:: LOL, j/k Congrats to everyone. I wonder if this thread cna get to 800, I don't think so. At most there's ten posts left. I've got a bad feeling about this.....that is the term I would use to describe what I'm going to have happening. To write the new post I have to be in a emotional mood, so I'm going to watch Ever After in a hour and hopefully be filled with inspiration. Yep, go and check out my other fic I just updated which means you have to catch up on two posts, one humor and the other action with a darastic ending. Yes, It's time to party....I have someting special planned for when this fic ends, though. Thanks, DL!

TJG: I love listening to music while I read. Actually I'm a 60 and 70's music fan, I mostly love the Monkees and also I'm crazed by the group Soul Decision and the song, Drops of Jupiter. Heard of any of them? I also love Country, R&B, Pop...lol, I like most things. Wow, everybody's thinking that I didn't kill Obi-Wan; did I or didn't I??

Hannah: Anakin Skywalker...Darkside....Vader.....Redemption. Happens all in that order, thou shall not turn Anakin darkside. After all the title still says Lightside Ani/Ami romance. I love Knight of Darkness by sabrelight, talking about her, where is she? Thanks, Hannah! I don't see you on many fics anymore, glad to see your presense is still going strong on both SPIMH and ITMF

Ish: .....So it's postie time is it? LOL Thanks for the up!

This so amazing how much feedback I'm getting, I was getting a bit down yesturday and you cheered me right up,

Am [face_love]

7. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    OH,OH...
    Ani is going a little Sith there.

Great post.

MOOOOOOREE!!!!!

8. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    . . .

" . . . Love comes to those who believe in it ..."

. . .

Padme was quick to react, her body moved with gentle grace and urgency as she dove after Anakin. She didn't care if she left a puzzled Dryla in her wake, there was only one thing on her mind ? Anakin. She would not allow him to travel down the road many Jedi before him had. Inside she knew somehow that he was never meant for that.

He alone was the Galaxy?s last hope. What if the people lost their Galaxy, their savior and their Chosen One? Padme's tears dripped down her cheeks with a vengeance. No matter how much she tried to prevent them, they rebelled back, insisting that their presence be revealed. But, she still followed Anakin's path outside and into the alleyway.

Glancing around, she immediately spotted Anakin. He was motionless, stung in his place by the emotion of Padme's words. Padme did not have to think twice about her decision to comfort him. Those men deserved to die because they had killed a good man, a man that had a heart as big as the Naboo System.

Padme's limbs became incredibly stiff, she neither wanted to lose her balance nor keep standing where she was now. She opened her mouth, trying to form words with her lips, but the words she sought for did not escape them - they did not even have the chance to grace her mind. Padme could do nothing but keep her lips parted in an effort that words would seep out of her mouth and into the night's air.

The silence and tension between the two became evident, but they were both not willing to speak. Either that or they were too stubborn to recognize what the consequences of Anakin's brash actions were. Padme felt not only her emotions but also that of Anakin?s. Her lips moved again, producing silent words, which had no sound in her ears.

Leave me now, I do not wish for you to see what is to occur here, tonight, Anakin's voice harshly stated.

Out of Padme's mouth came a small sigh as her right foot pushed forward - one foot closer to Anakin. "No, I shall not leave and run into the shadows," she cried, biting back the tears.

Then you shall watch the blood of several people stain my hands, Anakin countered in this new voice of his.

"I shall do no such thing and neither shall you," Padme shouted back, taking one more step closer to him yet again.

You seem so sure of yourself. How in the Force can you prevent this from happening? You?re only a mere mortal, Anakin spat.

"I am Queen of this planet and therefore I carry with me a certain reign of authority and it is that authority with which I command you not to go."

Anakin smirked to himself. The only type of authority you ever held is between yourself and your people. I am clearly not one of those, I'm foreign. I do not belong in your perfect picture of Royal protocol.

"No, you've never been one of my people. But you've always been one of my closest friends and now, I see, that maybe you are more than that ?" Padme?s tears cascaded down her cheeks. The hot liquid slid off her jaw line and toward the cold ground.

What am I, Amidala, a royal tool, a play toy maybe? Something to keep on the side, fool the little mute boy with your flirtations and he'll never notice your true intentions.

"Padme..."

What!

"Don't call me Amidala, that is not my real name and you know it. Don't try and intimidate me because it's not going to work. Your harsh replies and your foolish words help not to cover up your true feelings. This is not about me, or you, or any of my people, for that matter, it's about Obi-Wan. Admit it, admit that you miss him, that you need him! Tell me that you want kill people all for the sake of his memory. Look me in the eyes, say that to my face but at least give the respect I've earned."

How dare you stand there and claim to know my emotions as well as I do? You have no right. No knowledge of my life ... Anakin retorted. Finally, he spun around to face Padme, his eyes connecting with her own. She shivered under his tight gaz

9. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    Awww.... Go Padme! Keep that boy from the Dark Side, whatever you do! Great post! Write more soon! :D (please let Obi be alive...)

10. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    I loved it.

First of all, I enjoyed all of their thoughts on what was going to happen. Anakin was going to resort to using the darkside and Padme saw that. Thankfully she caught him before he made that choice.

They have a bond!!! [face_love] That is so great.

Will you stay with me? Will you comfort me? Will you become my sole lifeline?

"Never ask me that again, Anakin. Because every time and forever my answer shall be yes."

That is powerful.

11. ThePodSquad

Aug 25, 2001
    "Thanks, Hannah! I don't see you on many fics anymore, glad to see your presense is still going strong on both SPIMH and ITMF"

If you only knew honey for the past two days I've been out of town helping my mom do business, before that we wer preparing.

Monday : Housework because someone is coming to the house.
    Tuesday: Dad comes home = more house work.
    Wednesday: French at 12:00 and then I have to stay in town until band which starts at 3:00.
    Thrusday: Dance from 11:30 until 1:00 then I have to go to my grandmother's house and stay until my mom and dad get back from the doctor.
    Friday: Something here I can't remember.
    And then add tp that the time my mother, brother, sister and dad spend on the computer and there isn't much space for new fanfic. I'm not complaining it's just a fact of life. And I can't seem to find any to really get in to.

Great chapter I really love the mental dialogue it's all so sweet.

Hannah

12. Double_Sting

Double_Sting Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2001
    What is this doing all the way down here? :confused:

13. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Just came across this...
    POST MORE!!!!
    MORE!!!
    MORE!!!

14. Double_Sting

Mar 18, 2001
    I can'e believe this. Upping from the 7th page...again :D

15. Double_Sting

Mar 18, 2001
  16. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    JT: Thanks, Padme is trying the hardest she can....I hope that's enough

TJG: I'm so glad that you loved my little conversation that they have, I try to put as much possible emotion in them. Yes, they have a bond. In TPM, it made it kind of obvious that they had something. I love doing channelling emotions through people's thoughts, this is one of those that I cna do it in. I don't do it that much in ItMF, though.

Hannah: Force your busy girl, now all you need is a cell phone. Thanks for taking the time to read ;)

D_S: Wow, on page 7...ugh...thanks for the uppings

young_mara: Another reader, this fics been a bit dry lately. Glad to see it's still attracting new readers, I wonder how long this fic has actually been going...god I don't even want to calculate how long.

Am [face_love]

17. ThePodSquad

Aug 25, 2001
    "Hannah: Force your busy girl, now all you need is a cell phone. Thanks for taking the time to read"

My mom has a cell phone I use all the time [face_laugh] No actually it isn't that bad I've just adapted to it. But if you have any fic recommendations you could send them through PM ;)

Hannah

18. Double_Sting

Mar 18, 2001
    It's been up for 168,720 minutes (from the start of the first post to your last post Am) :D

19. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    Up you go!

20. Lil_Jedi

Lil_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2001
    First of all... those were great posts! It has taken me a while to catch up since september I like how padme is there for ani :) it makes me smile :)

Second of all... sorry I've been gone for so long. I feel like i've fallen off the face of the earth, and then I went to see Monsters Inc on friday and saw the trailer and then i had a sudden need to get online (and now that fall sports are over, i have more time...) I feel so bad i haven't replied in nearly two months [face_blush] but i am going to try to keep up now!! :D

Third of all... uppp! :D

21. young_mara

young_mara Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2001
    Errrgh..........up!

22. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Hannah: Last year I got my own mobile (cell phone) actually saved me from using mum's. Fic recommendations, ummm well your already reading ItMF :D, what sort of fics do you like. Ish and I have a Han/Leia one.

D_S: My, you actually took the time to work that out. How did you do it, my friend? :)

Ani and young_mara: Thanks for the up!

Lil_Jedi: Glad to see you back here, I hoped I hadn't lost any of the originals. That's alright, I understand businnes with school and basically DRL. Thank you for all the comments, it's good to see your still alive and in the living. Also, reading ItMF...which is going great, thanks to all of you guys.

I shall be posting soon, though I have been busy with DRL and ItMF. You should see nice post up, as soon as I can get to it. Which should be today or tomorrow,

Am [face_love]

23. Double_Sting

Mar 18, 2001
  24. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    Sorry this isn't a post! I'm just here to tell you all about the 2001 JC Fanfiction Awards. Here's the link guys, I think you'll all find it very interesting:

2001 JC Fanfiction Awards

Am [face_love]

25. GS335

GS335 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2001
    GREAT story Ami :). And BTW, pleeease post more soon, hun :D

God bless :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.