main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA SpoCon In August

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by dragonmar, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    I wanted to know if anyone is interested in going to SpoCon in Spokane August 1-3. It is going to be at Gonzaga, so they are having rooms at the college. This means the housing is very inexpensive for us to go. Let me know at the meeting on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing the movie with everyone.

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    I totally forgot about the meeting this friday~ Where are we seeing Iron Man and what time?
    I might be interested in SpoCon. But only if I don't have to take a whole vacation day for it.
    :D

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Amy, do we have a mtg on Friday. If we do, I won?t be able to make it.
    As for the movie on Sunday, well, we were talking about going to Loews at Alderwood to see it, but the last matinee there on Sunday is at 11:30 am. Too early for me, how do people feel about going to the theater in Everett at the Everett mall? They have a 2:00 and a 2:30 show both still at Matinee prices. I also think we wouldn?t have to pre-buy tickets if we go there .

I am not sure either about SpoCon. I will be at a Steely Dan concert the night before with Rick (shhhh don?t tell him- he doesn?t know yet since I bought the ticket for his Birthday present which I won?t be giving him till that day on the 23rd of this month) and I may want to do a whole weekend thing with him after taking that Friday off together

4. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    LOL! Sorrry! I meant Sunday! :p
    Although, how about Saturday instead??? The weather is supposed to be really nice on Sunday and I don't know if I want to miss out on all that sunshine! R2 needs some more paint! :p
    But if Sunday works the best then I'm in! I really want to see this movie this weekend!!! Must see Iron Man!!!! :D

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Rick absolutely LOVED his Bday present! We may be going to Vegas the day after the concert. I hope you all (whover is going) has a great time at SpoCon. Take lots of pics and say hi to the Spokantina for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.