main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass STAR WARS Collectors' Informational thread of the Imperial Syndicate.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Nice finds Aaron and congrats on the blue Snaggy. That's my Vintage 'Holy Grail' as well. Still looking though...

2. DarthIC2

DarthIC2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2006
    Thanks dude, I have months to go on the rest but by years end, including variants (most) I will have completed the collection.

3. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Didn't know if I should put this here or in the Random Thread. Was poking around Ebay today at lunch looking for some vintage figs and came across this picture in one of the auctions. Check out Han & Leia over to the right!

[image=http://i1.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/22/74/51_1_b.JPG]

4. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

5. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    For those of you that pre-ordered the Lucas family here is an e-mail I received regarding that pre-order.

There has been a recent price reduction in the Lucas Family Collection Set from
    $34.99 to $29.99. As you may have preordered this item at $34.99, we understand
    any concerns you may have about this price reduction and in the upcoming weeks
    we will automatically issue a $5.00 refund for each collection set preordered at
    the original price of $34.99. We truly apologize for any inconvenience and
    please feel free to email us with any further concerns.

6. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Went to WW in West Bolyston this morning they had the new 7" Unleashed figs. They had an endcap full of them.

I also found some bikers scout there as well. Too bad they were the ol' slash and repack ones. I think they were from the POTJ or maybe POTF2 I couldn't really tell. The packs did have the GL info in them so I guess the guy didn't want a GL.

7. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Not surprised the guy forgot about the GL inserts. He is an idiot after all.

8. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    On EBAY I did get a cheap remote control R2D2 from 77 or 78 to dismantle to see how my other one looks inside and perhaps can restore the original one to complete working order. :)

Haven't been to too many stores these last 2 weeks.

I did see plenty of republic gunships at TRU but no "Hunt for Grievous" Battle Packs.

I heard that the TRU in Natick had a few Biker Scouts last week from a friend of mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am getting some stuff put aside to sell now. I have mostly POTF2 stuff to sell and a few other things still left to go through

9. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I forgot to mention yesterday that one of my co-workers found some biker scouts yesterday at TRU. He was going to buy me a couple but I told him I was all set.

If you have any Unleashed you are willing to part with Chris let me know there are a few that I would like to fill the gaps in my collection of them.

10. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    As I already posted over in Aaron's thread, I scored a Gentle Gian Han Solo bust today for $30 shipped! :D That boosts my collection to 8 in all.

I'e also managed to sell off almost every one of my Unleashed figs. The money will be put to good use next month to pay for my daughters christening party. I do have a Hoth Luke left if anyone needs it.

Oh, and I FINALLY found my copy of the Tomart SW Price Guide 'bible' yesterday. I've been looking for the silly thing for the past 6 weeks!

11. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Aargh! I lost out on two vintage figure auctions on eBay last night :mad: Some guy was selling off a ton of vintage figures in excellent condition including a bunch of the last 17. I was going for a Nikto and Prune Face and had the high bids until a couple of lurkers jumped in with less than 30 seconds left and out bid me. What made it even worse was I stayed up until after midnight to watch the dang auctions. I-)

12. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    With the way my Ebay selling has gone I can finish off all the last 17 figures.

13. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Vintage Last 17 Imperial Gunner is off the list now and I am bidding on a Stormtrooper Luke. I have lost 2 Dianoga auctions[face_beatup]

14. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I was able to pick up a VTSC Biker scout yesterday at Target in Milford. They also had the H and V collection. I passed on them the packaging looks cool but I don't need another set of fig I already have.

15. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    I picked up some Vintage stuff : Loose Barada and two carded figs: Thall Joben and Dulok Shaman

16. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Have any of you guys seen one of these before?

[image=http://i22.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/32/b3/9c_1_b.JPG]

I saw it on eBay last Friday while looking for some vintage stuff. It's a 23K Gold card that allegedly sold on one of the shopping networks for $40.00. I managed to pick it up for $2.25. I had never seen it before and figured at that price, what the heck.

17. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Not bad for a couple bucks. I have Nolyn Ryan card like that somewhere...............

18. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I have 2 of those Mike.

I forgot what I paid at the time, but I got the ones for ESB and ROTJ also.

19. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Nice pick up Mike I may have to look for those on ebay at some point. Right now I am looking up the SW Weekends pins. I want Han solo and Leia they are limited to a 1000 and are released on different weekends. I want the jumbo saga pin that had characters from all the movies but that retails for $95 I was like no way on that. The ol' lady would kick my a$$. lol

Anyway, today I stopped by a couple Wally Worlds before work and picked up a majority of the figs from Wave 5 I got the new DV pretty cool comes with some of the blocks he was throwing at Luke during their duel on Bespin, Hem Dazon this fig is a lil creepy yet cool at the same time, Garindan aka long snoot from the POTF2 similar to that fig but smaller, Han Solo the face expression was just weird on him, Luke in Farm Boy outfit that gillian hat is way too funny, and a Sandtrooper I was not too impressed with this one he looked way to weird for me. There is no difference between this one and the Titanium Die cast one. I bought him but sold him to one of my co-workers for his son. I didn't see R5-D4 or Momaw Nadon aka Hammerhead.

20. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Nice cards that you found on EBay. that price sounds pretty good on top of that. :)

21. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Filled a couple of holes in my vintage collection today:D Picked up a Prune Face (C10) and a Nikto (C9) loose/complete for under $13 combined :D

[insert picture of wormie doing the happy dance here/]

22. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    My collecting has been brought down a notch or two in the last month or so.

Due to money and space to store them.

I do have some stuff I am looking to part with so if there is anything you are looking for let me know.

I have some vintage and potf, potf2, and prequel stuff available.

23. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I may be interested in some prequel stuff and if you are parting with any Unleashed let me know. Still have holes in that collection. Not sure about Vintage stuff since I don't know what I have at my moms still. I got all my figs from there but haven't had a chance to go through them all to see what I have and don't have.

24. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    {Running in from another room} ...Vintage? Did someone say vintage?

25. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Hey Aaron I found this auction on ebay it is the trash compactor monster w/trash compactor also.

Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.