main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Star Wars Concert Tour

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Harlock415, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Just got confirmed for two more. Rogue Six's friends Todd and Audra... Dude, give me enough time I'll get 15 my bloody self. It's EASILY possible.

2. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    EVERYONE HE SAID IS WAS A BACK UP PLAN... don't freak yet... lol

3. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Those are pretty good seats actually.

4. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Hopefully, I'll find out about if the discount is a yea or nay by Saturday morning at the latest. Keep checking the boards for an update. But some people are buying tix through AMEX as a back-up plan. But remember, tickets go on sale this Sunday at 10 am.

Here is a seating chart:

http://www.hppsj.com/seating_maps/SeatingChart.asp?SEATING_CHART_ID=278

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    True, but they're the definitely more pricey ones and thus good. Beside even if extra tickets are gotten they can be sold at it's face value. Better us snag what we can now and find more people later rather than go through a scalper.

6. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I've received an e-mail saying I should know about the group discount by tomorrow, if not sooner.

7. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Okay, Matt, sounds good. Let me know, okay?

8. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    Anne M says she is interested in a $35 or less ticket.

9. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Here's an e-mail from the group coordinator Kathy and I have been in touch with:

I appreciate your diligence and patience with us while we work out the group sales plan with the promoter of the show. I know that we will be offering group tickets to both show times. Our group sales department plans to have on hold about 100 seats in each price level so even after tickets go on sale this Sunday, we will still have great seats available through our department. The promoter?s are still discussing the group discount which may be around $7 off the regular price. I don?t foresee a problem in purchasing tickets in various price levels, in which case I can accept individual orders/payments.

Tickets will NOT be refundable and all sales are final.

I hope to have a final answer for you by tomorrow if not sooner. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If people pay individually, I would forward an order form that specifically says your group name on it or if they call me, they should say which group they are with to receive the discount. The only disadvantage of ordering tickets individually is that there isn?t a guarantee that everyone will be grouped together. The only way to guarantee that everyone is seated together is to submit one entire order with one entire payment or submit one entire order with each individual payment.

I hope to get final details sorted out in the next day or two.

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Dude, I literally pretty much need 15 tickets on my own. See... told you I could do it. :cool:

11. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    My list. As ordered 300... Oh wait... 15. :D
    Me
    Casey (Rogue)
    Christina (Casey?s wifey and Rogue)
    Todd +3 (maybe +5)
    Audra (Todd?s wifey)
    Eric Brummel+1 (our old LA contact)
    Terrill +4 (Rogue)
    Ashu (Rogue)

Other than Todd's +3-5 (he was at Ep. 3 with us and is a great mutual bud of me and Case) this number totals our needed minimum of 15. I still even have a couple of unknowns that may or may not be in still that I didn't list. Regardless I will find out about Todd's +5 for sure but his +3 is definite. ;) All the other numbers are solid and for sure. So see? 15 is EASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY...

12. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    17 confirmed now on my end. Todd wants the other tixs. I'll front the funds myself no prob. Standing by...

13. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I plan to get tickets for the 2pm show, hopefully through the group discount; on my own if something doesn't work out on that. It should be a lot of fun!

14. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    I'll probly be going to the sacramento one with my brother in law

15. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    E-mails sent to those interested in group discount.

16. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Thanks Matty, I dropped a e-mail to the dude, I'll let you know when/if I hear anything.

17. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    The shield is down! Commence attack on the HP Pavilion!
    Just got this:

Hi Ming,

Thanks for the email. There will be a $5 discount off the regular price with no ticketmaster fees. We have certain seats on hold for group tickets. Let me know the best number and time to call you on monday to place your order.

Thanks,

Mike

Ticket Master and the official website processing fee is $8.50 by itself! Boooooo!!!!! There you have it folks -$5 off the normal price. Get your teams wired, organized, and get in gear. Rogues will take point. ;)

18. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/search?tm_link=tm_header_search&q=star+wars+in+concert

19. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Oh and I'm suiting up for this one. It'll be a good test run for my X-wing gear. Just need the ejector straps now... hmmm...

20. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    are we gonna have a sf fanforce meeting so i can give you those boots before the concert??

21. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I think this event definitely calls for a meeting. Looks like everyone is game for this and rather excited so we should coordinate for this assault. We can have an August or September meeting. Plenty of time either way.

22. Harlock415

Aug 21, 2003
    OK Ming is piking up my three tixs for myself, Rachel and Anne.

Well if the meeting is the first week of Oct I won't be there since I'll be in SoCal that weekend.

23. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    lol my credit card is about to get hammered. [face_money_eyes] Maybe I should charge a convenience fee... :p

24. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    First thing: YOU HAVE TILL MONDAY morning Everyone that wants to go to this shin dig, copy paste this updated list below. When you pasted it UPDATE your own status as to what you want, i.e. # of tickets + what tier price (The tiers for seats are $30, $50, and $70 for us with the -$5 discount). If your COMPLETE INFORMATION is not on the list then you will NOT be getting tickets. This should help the rest of you get organized faster.

However, let me make my position crystal clear: I AM NOT PAYING FOR MORE TICKETS... my dance card is full and so is my credit (card that is). I'd highly suggest someone take point and assume attack coordinates with Mike (the awesome HP Pavilion dude) to arrange ticket arrangements for the sake of the rest of our club's coverage for this event. I've done my duty to blow passed the minimum needed to snag this and I've got 20+ people to cover now.

Copy and paste all of this including the instructions above:

Matt - $55 or less
    Dale - $55 or less
    Barbie (depends on price)
    June (depends on price)
    John +1
    Robin - $75 or less
    Anne Wine - $35 or less
    Alison - $35
    Bette - $??
    Barry - $??
    scott? (unsure if they want to buy)
    jessica? (unsure if they want to buy)
    John S. - already had tickets but if ours are a good deal he'd like to sit with group.

25. AKAI_FETT

AKAI_FETT Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2006
    put me in coach . lou + 2 for the $50

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.