main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Star Wars Day At Hollywood Video/ Game Crazy: 11/5/05

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    I'm in that at the very end....and not a single puppet dog to be seen. :D

2. Dolt

Dolt Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2004
    I probably ought to do a separate post on it so look else where in the forum. Thanks for asking-
    Clive

3. Master-Razgriz

Master-Razgriz Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    Hey guys. The event was great. I was the funny looking kid in the raggy sweatshirt and occasional vader helmet. I had a great time meeting all of those in attendence, and seeing those who I have met again. The shoot Jar-Jar game was great ( since I won a round ).

I am happy the event happened, and hope it will bring many people you talked to here and to the meetings. Again, nice event.

- Mike Kenobi AKA Fat Kid In many Gamecrazy Videos

4. CyberTEA-201

CyberTEA-201 Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2004
    Hey Chris ROAR!!!!

Saw the video at the store. Awesome!

5. Negch-Bogle

Negch-Bogle Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    Likewise duder. ^_^ Glad I got to meet you guys after the event, which makes up for me missing like 3 & 1/2 hours of it, heh. Looking forward to the photos so I'll get to see what was going on before I got there.

=D= Awesome! :D I'd wish I wasn't stuck working that day (which is ironic/annoying cause I never work on Saturdays:mad: ), I would have made a point of it to stop by there much earlier.

-Mr. Negri (aka at least 2 other things..I need less aliases...or however you spell that word..)

6. Inno-Vader

Inno-Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Ahhh the long awaited return of Cybertea!

Yes it was awesome ...

ROAR!!!!!

And Mr. Negri ... the man with a thousand names ... don't let The Man keep you down. With our combined strength, we an END this nomenclature chaos and bring ORDER to your denomination.

No wonder you're always saying "What?!"

Chris

END TRANSMISSION

7. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Wo fantastic video! Wwe wont more. Thanks. Great job. --Billy

8. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    It was a good day! I'll try to get the pictures up soon. No, really!
    Nice? Me? That can't be right. Everyone knows I'm not nice! [face_devil]

It was great meeting you! And next time you'll sit at our end of the table for dinner.
    :)

9. Moorglade

Moorglade Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
  10. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    We shall never forget Crispy Anakin. Another mad genius idea was birthed that night. [face_laugh]

11. notninja

notninja Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2005
    yea. Its been fun an dnice to meet all of you that attended. thanks chris for posting my link i did manage to upload that quick video to notninja.textamerica.com.

i will have a couple more segments up. to go to just upgraded my computer and backing up those memories to dvd. the first segment is uploading as we speak.

update:
    http://notninja.textamerica.com/?r=3619914 - Teaser

http://notninja.textamerica.com/?r=3648545 - Segment 1

more to come soon.

12. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    That looks really awesome dude. Can't wait to see the rest.

13. Inno-Vader

Inno-Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Nice job Notninja John!

You're spoiling us with all these cool videos!

For those of you who read this soon, Notninja was selected as THE EDITOR'S PICK on TEXTAMERICA.COM ...

Many people commented on his video and presumably more people watched it without replying. Way to spread the word John! Thanks for the exposure and congrats on the EP!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Chris

END TRANSMISSION

14. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey John, Segment 1 was great too. I didnt realize you were video taping us during that long Lightsabre duel (I have limited visibility in the Emperors mask). The Lightsabres come out really good on video. Thanks for capturing mine and Jedi Dan's duel. Great job. --Billy

15. Negch-Bogle

Negch-Bogle Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    I was with you up until the "With our combined strength, we" part. :confused: [face_laugh]

(Needless to say, I'm not working on THIS coming Saturday, so at the very least I'll make it a point to stop by Game/Crazy & say hello.)

lol[face_laugh]

Heh, yeah, that's true. One of the disadvantages of seating at a large table (& in my case, getting there after everyone else did) is that you can't talk to everyone at once. 'Less of course you sit in the middle, a fact I'll have to keep in mind for the next time I have dinner with you folks.:cool:

Yay! Pictures! :D

Dude, awesome! :eek: I really love how the lightsabers look real in the camera lighting. I can't wait to see more vids when you're ready w/ them. ^___^

I'd have replied to all this sooner, but my brain is being pulled in a half a dozen different directions, so I've not been around to comment lately. I'll try to do it more often though.

-Mr. Negri/Negch Bogle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.