main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Star Wars Halloween - TONIGHT

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Handyman, Oct 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everybody,

I know that this is very late notice. I've been quite busy with all the details of trying to pull this event off. It's even more work this year since most of my costumes have been in storage for a year.

Tonight is my 4th Annual Star Wars Halloween. As in years past, we will have a group of people dressed in studio quality costumes greeting Trick-or-Treaters. Anyone who wishes to come by, join us in your own costume, take photos, or just have some fun is welcome.

I'm sorry that I haven't opened up the costumes on the forum this year. After pulling them out of storage, I discovered alot of them need maintenace. If you would like to wear a costume with the group in the future, we will be suiting up for the Episode II DVD release on November 12.

I have prepared a special Halloween 2002 DVD to display on big-screen Garage TV like last year. We will also be taking digital photos for anyone who comes by and wants a picture.

The address of this year's Star Wars Halloween is...

168 West 625 South
    Orem

EDIT: I forgot to mention that people will be in costume from 6:30-8:30pm.

Hope to see you here,

2. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Thanks again for opening up your home for this. I'll see you there tonight with clan in tow.

3. Insanitys_Crescendo

Insanitys_Crescendo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    Aww, Cripes. I wish the notice was sooner. I'm having friends over, but if I can persuade them of how fun it'll be, perhaps I'll be able to swing by, if only for a little bit.

4. Insanitys_Crescendo

Oct 26, 2002
    Oh, another thing. Mike, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, would I be able to wear one of your Imperial Security Officer uniforms to the Media Play thingy (Ireally like those uniforms for some reason)? Or if you're feeling extra benevolent, I wouldn't mind playing the role of Boba Fett ^_^

5. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    I still feel like I'm wearing armor. I've had it off for 10 minutes.

Quite strange.

6. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    It was nice to drop by, but that cold was just unbelievable.....

7. Handyman

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Guys,

Thanks to everyone who came. Despite the cold, I think a fun time was had by all. According to Mark Eubank of KSL, this is the coldest October EVER in Utah's history.

Photos coming soon. ;)

Later,

8. Jedi_Jase

Jedi_Jase Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    Man! I so wanted to come to this party, but one of my friends, whom I haven't seen in a long time, invited me over to a party, so I'm sorry I couldnt make it.

At least I finaly got to see Singles Ward.

9. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Sorry I couldn't make it, I kind of wanted to stay in the valley incase anything new developed with my sister. And the whole cold thing was a factor as well, my costumes really aren't made for warmth. I know, I'm weak. :(

10. Insanitys_Crescendo

Oct 26, 2002
    Sorry I wasn't able to make it. Gomenasai Gomenasai. I look forward to our next activity though.

11. andakin

andakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2000
    I'm sure things would have been much different if there hadn't been girls at kyler's party. I might have conspired with him to leave.

But, alas, it didn't happen.

One question: Where's the dvd release going to take place? I've got to know if I should reserve it at Media Play

12. Jedi_Jase

Jedi_Jase Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2002
    So, besides the DVD release, is anyting else going on in November? How about December?

13. Boraccio

Boraccio Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2001
    Patience, Grasshopper.

14. Handyman

May 19, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.