main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars pins

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by little_Skywalker, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    hello!

I went on Star Tours at Walt Disney World's MGM and when you came out you walked strait into a whole SW store all Star Wars! it was heaven anyway I saw thease Star Wars pins I bought a couple and they were about $6.50 each and I bought five.

Yoda
    Leia
    Padme
    Anakin
    Darth Vader

I could afford any more. :_|
    but I was wondering does anyone else have thease pins?

~LS~

2. yaddel

yaddel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I have been to that store, LOVED it! Some of the things you find there you can't find anywhere else. Anyway, we got some of the pins, they are on a great hat we also bought there, everyone comments on them :)

3. buster726

buster726 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    pins Place deals in just pins lots of starwars pins don't know where else you can buy them.

4. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    I got like 5 or 6 high quality TPM pins at the state fair last year for 50 cents a piece. 'Twas quite a deal.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I've got the Boba Fett logo and the Jango Fett torso pins - snce I am overseas I had to get a friend in the US to send them over to me. (The pins are only licensed in the US).

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Since I live only 1 1/2 hours from Disneyland I have all of the pins they carry. I can't quite understand why they don't have an X-wing pin when they carry a TIE fighter pin. Or maybe they are just out of x-wing pins each and every time I go? (I go at least once a month as we have yearly passes.)

7. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    I have some promotional SE pins but thats it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.