main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Star wars question of the day.... spoilers possibly....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by oregonjedi, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oregonjedi

oregonjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    When do you think that palpatine actively started planning to make Anakin his apprentice?

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Ooo, good question. Are we talking actual SCENES? Because I think it might have been in AOTC when he was talking to Anakin about how "powerful" he is growing. But he could have possibly started to realize this BEFORE that scene when he was off by himself somewhere. And following that scene is when his thoughts started trailing off on that plan.

3. oregonjedi

May 9, 2002
    not necessarily scenes, but thats a good way to identify a specific time i guess. I go back and forth from thinking he had something to do with anakins birth to thinking that he was planning on trying to get anakin since he first met him on naboo, to honestly thinking it was something that he decided on late into anakins training...

4. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Well think that it started all the way back to TPM. I'm sure that he heard and/or felt that Anakin was the Chosen one so he watches out for him and patiently waits for him until he can mold him into the sith we all know he can be.

5. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i believe palpatine heard of the prophecy, which is when he decided to shape this "chosen one" into a sith. once he found out anakin was the chosen one,, he began working towards it.

6. oregonjedi

May 9, 2002
    supposedly he talks about sith being able to mold midichlorians into creating life in the novel....anybody think he had anything to do with anakins birth, or that another sith did?

7. joeythep

joeythep Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2005
    OOh...OregonJedi, you stole my thunder. I was gonna pose the same question. It seems like a possible theory to me...that Anakin was created for this purpose all along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.