main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Rebel Alliance Official Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Captain_Ido, Oct 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Ido

Captain_Ido Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2002
    I am pleased to announce that the Star Wars fan film Rebel Alliance is now finished. This forty-five minute film is an exciting drama, with a gritty, realistically human feel.

Rebel Alliance is an emotional thrill ride. You?ll grit your teeth as our heroes? battle storm troopers, you?ll laugh as the Jedi chase a minoc for their noonday meal, and you?ll get a chill up your spine as the dreaded Darth Vor squares off against the young and beautiful Zen Shi.

This film cost us less than $500 to make. We are hoping that it will be an example and an inspiration to other fan filmmakers, by showing what can be done with a little money, and a big dose of innovation and imagination.

The film will be premiering at the FILMCON convention and hopefully it will make its web premiere on Nov 18th!

We should have a web site up in the next couple of weeks. Check back here for further details.

2. JediTAC

JediTAC Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 30, 2000
    Rebel Alliance is an emotional thrill ride.

I'LL be the Judge JediTAC®©? of that. :D

3. darynvallon

darynvallon Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2001
    Hey this sound interesting dude. I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's a great film, well I hope [face_devil] ... Nah, just kidding man of course, no offense ;)
    But before I will wait for TAC's review this time. ;)

Greg.

4. guruguy

guruguy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    You're finished your film and you are waiting a month to release it?

Wow! Are you ever patient!

I'm both impressed and depressed. :D

5. Captain_Ido

Sep 5, 2002
    Well... I talked it over with my brother, who I created the film with, and we both felt that it would be a nice to FILMCON. Those conventions are very hard to put on so we thought it might give it a little plug if they could premiere the film. I am hoping to submit it to theforce.net soon so if it did get picked up it could premiere on the web on the 18th!

6. Captain_Ido

Sep 5, 2002
    Check out the Star Wars Rebel Alliance Teaser

Remember, Rebel Alliance is premiering at FILMCON Nov 15-17th!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.