main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

State FanForce meeting discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, Sep 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    We've been approched by the Fayetteville squadron to host a statewide FF meeting here in Raleigh.

I'm thinking of something closer to just after the DVD release of Episode 2.

Time to brainstorm - put your ideas here!

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Interesting Tallon.
    Do you think you can PM me more of the details? I know I'm the webmaster but this has sparked my attention.

UniversalDestiny,
    Webmaster of The Spice Mine

3. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    We had a very successful state fan club meeting for Lord of the Rings recently. It was a DVD showing + pot luck dinner + door prizes. Those who went to one of the conventions like Origins, DragonCon, GenCon, etc gave out some cool freebies. It was held from 4PM to midnight with a break inbetween.

Another option might be an all nighter at our local laser tag parlor - typically held on the last day of the month on a Saturday and ending Sunday 7AM.

4. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Well right now the problem is that we only have 3 Active members in ours right now. We are in the process of trying to get more by setting up our webpage, though I'm not very good with HTML, I'm doing my best to get the site up.

We are also trying to get more members by sending out flyers in the area. We are very small, compared to Fayetteville, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Rocky Mount and other NC FanForces, I think we are the smallest in the state. My concern is getting the time off of work and school to come attend. Havelock/Morehead City/Atlantic Beach is quite a drive to Raleigh.

-Universal

5. BOLA_KOON

BOLA_KOON Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2002
    The force is with us, and every effort will be commended sir...

6. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8753393&start=8753476

There is the offical discussion thread :)

7. SgtFretSurfer

SgtFretSurfer Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.