San Fran, CA Sticky Topics Threads...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Just noted that all the 3 sticky topics up top are all locked. So even if people wanted to "check in" they can't. lol We may wanna fix that soon...[face_whistling] Also, do we have any progress on that calander? With infinite edits now, modding the calender would be so much easier...

That is... if the sticky topics aren't locked. :oops:
  2. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I thought the calendar was going to be offsite, such as the yahoogroups calendar or some sort of google calendar or something like that? Or is a thread in addition to that? There were so many ideas going around at the meeting that I started to get a little confused as to which ones were picked.
  3. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    The idea was the have an Events Calander that would be stuck on top of our boards so people can have quick access to see what's coming next. :)

Or at least I thought that's what we were shooting for... transferring a modifiable calendar application tailored to our event schedule and link it up top in it's own sticky thread... something like that.
  4. JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus

star 6
    After a certain amount of time of no new posts they automatically lock. I've unlocked and upped them so posters can use them again. :)
  5. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Actually I think something else happened. There were posts that were more recent but we ran into a spammer a couple weeks back and I think posts were altered because I recall a discrepancy with the names of the last poster before and after the spamming incident (yes, I remember that, my Sharingan working overtime...). When the last mod deleted the spammer's messages it may have inadvertently locked the threads too because I don't think we left it that idle for that long. So the system locked the threads but default thinking they were no activity.

Thanks Yvette!
  6. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    ah wth! double posted?!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.