main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Stranded

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by ScaPaCamem, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

"NO. I just need to get the blood out and I'll look fine...I think he needs are help" Erin said gesturing to the boy with the broken arm.

2. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: Genimay, "boy"? [face_laugh] My character is 16, yours is 12. ;)

[b][color=darkblue]Devyn Johnson[/color]

[i]Jungle, Unknown Planet[/i][/b]
    [blockquote]Devyn slowly took the sling and then the cooling pad. He first strapped the cooling pad where he felt the arm was broken. He then wrapped the sling on and threw it over his shoulder. That felt quite better, but of course he was still in pain. In time it would cool down, and it would heal. Hopefully and most likely it was only a slight fracture that would take only a couple weeks to heal. He looked back at the young Jedi who helped him out.

[color=darkblue]"Thanks. It's appreciated."[/color]

He looked around where he stood. There was nothing but jungle, dirt and trees everywhere. They were stranded somewhere. Somewhere that the Republic had never been to before, apparently. He shook his head. It wasn't time for worries, it was time to come up with a plan. Devyn took a seat on a small boulder that lay next to a tree. He closed his eyes in relaxation. He waited for more of the young Jedi to gather so they could put something together. He would have to be a leader here - as for he was part of the oldest age group along with a few others.[/blockquote]
    [b]TAG: ScaPaCamem, All[/b]

3. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    OCC: Read previous posts I already delt with broken arm.

IC:Dolan
    He once again rummages through the medpac for something to clean up the blood.
    "Here is something to clean up your wounds."

"We need to take the pilot somewhere and bury him and as soon as everyone wakes up we need to start scouting the area."

As he said that two more jedi walk out, Lott Jansen and Saylon Uthra.
    OCC: Those are the two nobody has taken the names can be changed when taken.

Dolan has always been a good leader and he felt like he was leading right now. He knew that he would have to look after the younger Jedi and so would the rest of the older group. He has also always enjoyed helping others which he was also doing now.

Tag: Anyone

IC: Kilik

"Well i'm not wasting anytime. Kilik got up and headed towards the back of the ship as he did he noticed someone carrying two cases of some sort.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

Tag: Homon

4. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    IC: Homon Caan

Blast! she thought as someone caught her. She was almost far enough to hide the cases too.

She quickly turned around and forced a smile on her face. "These cases contain blasters. I figured that we didn't know what was on this planet or moon and we might need more than just our lightsabers. I was just going to put them in a safe place untill we decide what we are going to do." she lied, but hid it well. Stupid brat.

TAG: Kilik

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

5. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OCC:I typed it before I saw your post.

IC:

She took the medicine and nodded her thanks then Erin followed the boy with the broken arm. Maybe he could help her find out where they were or going...or how to survive."Hi,my name is Erin and I am 12 years old. Who are you?" She said.

OCC:Erin considers everyone a child until they show her they deserve to be in her higher oppinion. But it is kind of funny.

6. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: Dangit you made me edit! :p Oh well.

[blockquote]As Devyn laid his head back on the tree behind him, he could feel the cooling wind and the refreshing breeze of the night. It wasn't intimidating, rather soothing. He smiled a bit. It might not be so bad, as long as they all worked together. He smiled for a brief second. He then opened his eyes and lifted his head. The other girl who stood outside spoke to him.

[color=darkblue]"I'm Devyn Johnson, 16."[/color][/blockquote]

7. Darth_White

Darth_White Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC:Moon
    Someone screamed on the top of their lungs saying,"MOON!!!!Someone help!Get him a blood bag!He's dieing!Help him please!":_|
    Moon was knocked out,bleeding from the nose and the mouth because of getting hit in his chest so hard and might die.Will someone help him?

TAG:Anyone

8. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC: Dolan

Dolan heard the cries of help and ran into the ship with a medkit. He saw the boy lying their near death. He felt for a pulse and their was barely one. He pulled out some small device and placed it over his heart. As he pushed a buttong the boy was shocked. He did it twice more and it seemed as if the boy was waking up.

Tag: Moon.

He could see right through Homon's lie.

"Just because I am younger than you does not mean I am stupid. Don't worry I won't tell on you. So why don't you tell me what your real intentions are."

9. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    IC:

Erin saw the two young boys,one near death but seemed to be waking up. She stared to breath again,eveything would be okay.

10. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002

Homon genuinely grinned this time. Perhaps the little brat isn't as stupid as I thought, then again...he might posses an even greater stupidity.

She gestured him to follow her out of earshot and once there she calmly told the boy, "I have full intentions of helping them, but only for a price."

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

11. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

"UGH...Where am I? Dolan? Thank you for saving my like !Oh my god!I hope everyone is alright!" Then he starts crying because he still felt pain (like bruses)"Let me see if I can get up." He struggles to get up."Dolan,do you know where we are? Owww!! My feet hasen't funtioning right since we got up to space.Maybe not used to space traval." He get out of the space ship and looks around and looks at the sky while dark clouds were gathering. "Uh-oh,a heavy thunder storm is coming.Is the ship still good for shelter.Wait!" He sees a cave that looks good enought shelter. "You guys go I'll get the supplies."

Tag:Dolan

OCC:Is this better?

12. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC:Much

He is growing suscpious.

"And what price might that be?"

"Good idea get everyone out of here and bring them to the cave."

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002

Homon just giggled. "We'll see." she gave a wink. Sure she wasn't giving the full story that she planned to keep one case as personal weapons for herself, but this fool didn't need to know that.

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

14. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle, Unknown Planet

Devyn nodded as the idea of the cave was given. He noticed it too - no wonder it was windy, because of the storm. Devyn finally stood up from the small boulder off the tree and wiped the dirt that covered his backside. He brushed a bit until it was off. He then looked around, and headed over to the young man who had helped him earlier as they all headed to the cave.

"Hey, I'd like to thank you for helping me out back there. I needed it. I'm Devyn Johnson, by the way."

He said politely waiting for his answer.

TAG: ScaPaCamem, Genimay, All

15. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    IC:Kilik

"Very well."

He knew that whatever plan she had was not of good intention, but what did he care? As long as he was ok than he was fine.

He felt a drop of water hit him and looked up the sky was light up by lightning strike after lightning strike.

He looked at the Jedi and smiled.

"No problem! My name is Dolan Risk and I am 16. Pretty unfortunate situation we got here. But look as some of the older people around here we really need to step up as leaders alright?"

Tag: Devyn

16. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle, Unknown Planet

Devyn smiled back at Dolan as he spoke to him.

"I too am 16. We will need to take lead - as long as these kids are willing to cooperate."

He continued to walk towards the cave along with the others. He kept his right arm on the sling that was on his left arm. It still hurt a bit. As he kept walking he looked down at his belt to make sure he still had his lightsaber. He felt it began to rain a tiny bit. He knew they better get to cover before it got too dangerous. Out of his belt, he used his right hand to take out his gloves. He carefully put one on his crippled left hand and then put on his right one. He continued to the caverns.

TAG: ScaPaCamem, All

17. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005

He get some of the supplies and goes to the cave.It was very late at night and was very rainy. *Hoot Hoot* He looks around with terror,then he runs for his life towards the cave.He trips into a pile mud.He gathers everything that he dropped in the mud.Goes in the cave and layed them next to the fire.Goes outside to get the last of the supplies.He got the last of the supplies and rested halfway to the cave under a heavy tree. He sang to himself about his name mother used to sing to him when he was going to sleep.Then he went to the cave and put the rest of the stuff next to the fire and went all the way back to the end of the cave,layed down,and went to sleep.

Tag:Dolan

18. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OCC: I think we have a good thing goin so i'm not gonna worry about the other two characters until someone claims them.

"It seems like we are missing two of our friends, Homon and Kilik."

He became worried. He had not seen Kilik since he had walked off to explore and he did not see Homon on the ship. Perhaps she was lying in some bushes somewhere unconscious.

"We will have to wait until the storm passes to look for them."

"It seems everyone is going into that cave for shelter. Perhaps we should join them?"

He ask Homon these things because he is beginning to look at her as a mentor in this situation.

Tag:Homon

19. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC:

Darth_White
    , that would be taking control of others' characters. You said we all laughed - I didn't. So please don't do it again. Also, you're god modding, because your taking control of the story. No mysterious man is going to come up to you, because right now only we're on the planet's jungle. Its up to ScaPaCamem to decide when/if any natives are going to come out.

20. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC:Yes I was just getting to that. Go read the beginners guide and come back you are not playing the right way.

We did not laugh and he did not hear a native. The natives will come up but not now. The story is in the exposition which is the time in which the characters are introduced. The action has not begun.

Thanks Squishy

21. Darth_White

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC:eek:kay I've edited the massage.Sorry about that.

22. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003
    OOC: Edit out the part about the voice please.

23. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: No problem, I'm just trying to make your game the best it can be. :)

[blockquote]Devyn looked around. He was worried - he may not know any of these young Jedi, but from his good heart he cared for their security and safety as well. He nodded at Dolan.

[color=darkblue]"They might come to us. Who knows where they went off. Let's just make sure we do find them. We don't want to get seperated from each other. We don't know what's on this planet."[/color]

Devyn then shivered a bit in the cold. He continued to walk until he reached the cave. He entered but stood standing at the entrance waiting for the others to come in.

[color=darkblue]"I'll do a headcount."[/color]

He told Dolan waiting for everyone.[/blockquote]

24. ScaPaCamem

Jul 10, 2003

"Good idea. After the storm clear I think it would be a good idea for us to split up some and have half of us look for Homon and Kilik if they do not return and the other half scout the area. What do you think?"

Tag: Devyn

25. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    Devyn Johnson

Jungle Cave, Unknown Planet

Devyn nodded. He liked how Dolan thought of ideas, he would be a great companion and co-leader.

"Good idea. If they do not return, we will have to look for them. Meanwhile, the rest of us scout for food, firewood, anything we need to survive as long as it may be needed."

He said, waiting for a reply and for the rest of the young Jedi to enter the cave.

TAG: ScaPaCamem, All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.