main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Summer 2005 Movie Thread Discussion. and Recommendations

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Well I know it is hard to believe but there are other movies out this summer besides... Revenge of the Sith. :eek:

For instance Batman Begins, Fantastic Four, etc.

Here is one I am looking forward too Wedding Crashers It stars Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn also with Christopher Walken.

What else is everyone looking forward too?

2. hitmbig

hitmbig Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 6, 2004
    'BBQing My Butt Off This Summer' starring: hitmbig as Aaron

Batman for sure.

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    If I see one other movie this summer, it's probably going to be "The Bad News Bears", an update of the classic 70's baseball comedy which originally starred Walter Matthau. Billy Bob Thornton reprises the Matthau role as Buttermaker, the coach of a Little League team composed of misfits and rejects. I loved the original, so I hope I'm not disappointed with the remake. :)

BTW, I hope you guys don't mind me stealing this thread idea for the Boston board. ;)

4. hitmbig

Oct 6, 2004
    I used to think 'kelly lee' was cool.

5. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    I used to think 'kelly lee' was cool.

That's too funny. My favorite character trait of his was he used to hustle money from grown-ups in games of air hockey :D

The Bad News Bears remake is a definite for me. Billy Bob as Buttermaker is the perfect choice for the roll.

Don't plan on getting to the movies to often this summer with the new arrival on the way. Besides BNB, I plan on seeing Batman and of course ROTS.

6. hitmbig

Oct 6, 2004
    Movies like the Bad News Bears really takes me back. I will check out the new film. Anyone know who is playing Kelly Lee?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.