main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SURVIVOR 3: Dagobah

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rebel Jedi, Nov 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Sounds like a cute story! Do it!

2. Amilianna

Amilianna Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    boots thread to the top of the board

up you go! :D

3. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    Butcher bugs were named by the first expedition to degobah, they went about twenty days before Palpatine took over so they were forgotten. then they find a whole mess of moldy tapes and equipment and think "wow, guess this wasn't an unown planet after all" so theytook all the stuff and put it into records

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    GO BUTCHERBUGS!

5. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Yoda. Probably he killed the poor suckers and made soup out of them. :p No wonder the stew tasted bad to Luke... ;)

6. JediCrazy

JediCrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    just htought i would up this again.

7. SparkyDroid

SparkyDroid Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2001
    what's this, a yelling contest? :p

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I think so. Ummmm...GO DRAGONSNAKES!!!!

when do we start? my ears are starting to hurt.

9. Rebel Jedi

Rebel Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 1999
    NOW FINALLY THE START!

(sorry I'm a few days late)

The Survivors descended from a small shuttle as Yoda met them on the edge of a Dagobah swamp.
    "Welcome to Dagobah, yes," Yoda greeted them. "Some supplies, here they are. Help you survive they will." He pointed to two piles of supplies behind him. "Decide you must what will serve you best. If you take all, help you it would, but be a true game of Survivor it would not."
    Yoda then handed each tribe a map showing them the location of their camp. "Leave for them soon, and at nightfall will camp be set up. As a tribe, choose twelve of the eighteen survival items to carry with you, you will. See you will I in a few days for the Immunity Challenge."

The items include:
    1. Blankets
    2. 2 hunting rifles
    3. soap
    4. 3 comlinks
    5. 3 jugs of water
    6. glowrod
    7. preserved rations
    8. canned food
    9. holodisc player (luxury thing snuck in here)
    10. water(and swamp)proof matches
    11. basic military first aid kit
    12. 8 sleeping bags
    13. water heater and purifier
    14. 2 tarps (could be used to keep out rain or cover ground)
    15. seasonings, spices, and cooking oil
    16. electrobinoculars
    17. knives, utensils, bowls and pots
    18. 8 water canteens

10. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Atana Aswen looked skeptically at Yoda.

"I doubt we would need all of the stuff anyways," Atana smirked to herself. Yoda had wobbeled off into a mist, becoming enveloped totally.

"Well Butcherbugs, I am Atana," she said, introducing herself to her group. She smiled and flicked a piece of her naturally white hair back behind her ear. She could already feel the thick humidity of the planet weighing down her hair.

People started to introduce themselves too. Atana looked proudly at her group. However, as her eyes fell upon the Dark Sith her body was instantly chilled. A small shiver ran up and down her back.

She atempted a smile as she looked upon him, masking her anxiety. She was only responded with the hollow breathing that seemed to echoe throughout the swamp itself.

"Well, I guess we should start picking our supplies," she offered, relieving herself from the uncomfortable silence that blanketed her and her thoughts.

She wandered over to the pile.

"Hmmmm," she thought, hands on hips.

"I guess we will definantly need the water-proof matches," she said, bending down and fishing the boxes of matches from the pile.

"What else does everyone want," she asked, turning to the group.

~~~~~~

Maybe everyone would like to introduce themselves and pick an item from the supplies? Just an idea....

I am going to put up Atana's bio so everyone can get a sense of her personality.

?Name: Atana Aswen
    ?Gender: Female
    ?Age: 23
    ?Species: Human
    ?Homeworld: Coruscant
    ?Height: 5'6"
    ?Build: Petite and lanky with sporty build
    ?Hair Color: Snowy white or sometimes a light blond (in certain weather)
    ?Eye Color: Icy blue
    ?Rank in Jedi Order: Jedi Master to Sieka Ti-Gar
    ?Weapons: Lightsaber
    ?Lightsaber Color: Magenta with sleek silver base
    ?Gray Side Power: Can go through solid objects (walls, doors...)
    ?Best Defense: Lightsaber and martial art skills
    ?Personality: Tranquil and wise. A good leader. Likes to make every situation faced have a good outcome.
    ?Bio: Was born in the lower parts of Coruscant. She lived with her poor mother and sister. Together they supported each other. Atana's dad was unknown to her as well as her mother. Though he had a great deal of power in the Force because it was passed onto her, but her mother and sister do not have that skill. Growing up in the streets toughened her and soon her skill in the Force was discovered. She was taken in by her Master, Jeraquil, who was a great Jedi Master. There at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant Atana spent the later years of her life, learning and growing in the Force. She joined the Gray Order when she was about 21. There, she completed and continues to complete special missions assigned from Yoda. She also met her husband, Trey Aswen, in the Order. They are blessed to have one child, Jenhera, who is a one year old.

11. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    "Hi Atana i'm Qui-gon Jinn," he said, "as for choice of items most likely the matches and the food possibly the utensils and the blankets for sure."

GO BUTCHER BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Amilianna

Amilianna Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2001
    Tallé absently flicked a damp lock of black hair out of her eyes. She examined those around her. Yes, she was definately the youngest, at 16. When the supplies were being examined, she spoke up with a bit more authority than one would expect from someone her age.

"I think that our twelve items should be:
    1. Blankets
    2. 2 hunting rifles
    3. 3 comlinks
    4. preserved rations
    5. canned food
    6. water(and swamp)proof matches
    7. basic military first aid kit
    8. 8 sleeping bags
    9. water heater and purifier
    10. 2 tarps (could be used to keep out rain or cover ground)
    11. knives, utensils, bowls and pots
    12. 8 water canteens

Anyone object?" She asked, after she had ticked the items off on her fingers, pointing to each in turn.

13. AuntySnuggly

AuntySnuggly Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2001
    Vader just stood there looking at the group before giving a slight nod of approval and moving as far away from the Jedi as possible. He was not happy that he was teamed with them but knew that he could cooperate when he needed to. The only other thing he thought they might need was the electrobinoculars but they were not necessary. The force users could do the same thing and it would leave room for another item.

"We should find a place to set up camp." he rumbled, trying not to sound menacing.

14. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Obi-Wan noticed that, other than Talle, his group was standing there, looking dumb. He sighed, irritated that his master was in the other group.

He came forward. "My name is Obi-Wan Kenobi, Dragonsnakes. I guess we will be working together, and I think we should get a move on, the others are getting a head start. I think that we should take the Blankets, 2 hunting rifles, 3 comlinks, glowrod, preserved rations, water(and swamp)proof matches, basic military first aid kit, 8 sleeping bags, water heater and purifier, 2 tarps, knives, utensils, bowls and pots, and 8 water canteens. But that is my opinion. What do you think? I think we should decide quickly, we want to get to camp as soon as possible."

Several of the members stared at him for his directness, but they quickly saw his clothing, and understood as they realized he was a Jedi, and Jedi were not one to take a long time getting to the point.

Obi-Wan waited calmly for the others opinions.

15. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    Anakin glanced over at the other group and quickly scanned each of them.

Then he almost fell over when he reached the dark helmeted man.

Evil.

But, there was definantly something about him...like they were connected.

He then returned his attention to his group.

He saw Amidala.

He saw her glance back with a smile. Anakin flushed slightly but smiled back.

Anakin then heard the girl rattle off all the things she wanted and so did Obi-wan.

He think he remembered that the girl's name was Tallé.

"Um, those things sound fine..."

Anakin began trying not to sound bossy,

"But.. I mean quite a few people in our group, I believe.. have lightsabers if not something else that would work.."

"Well anyway, the point I was eventually going to get to was, do we really need 2 rifles? We have plenty of weapons and other methods to kill something for food."

"And I think that the binoculars might come in handy at some point.."

16. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    EDIT: Just say that this was before Owe-me's post or something.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Atrus Aidan frowned slightly in iratation. This Padawan seemed a bit bold about his position. But he did have some good points.

"Though we may not need the matches, since," she stated and snapped her fingers. A ball of fire appeared in her hand. "As to the rest of it, I concur with it."

17. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Obi-Wan nodded, but opened his mouth to answer Anakin. "Anything you kill with a lightsaber is not a very good thing to eat, unless you completely avoid the part the lightsaber touched. Believe me, I've tried it. If we are going to be hunting, I don't suggest using lightsabers. Hair fused with skind and meat and bone doesn't taste good."

He glanced at Astrus. "As long as that works, even in the rain, that's fine with me. If we have room now, I say we take the canned food."

18. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Anakin smiled slightly.

"Well, people have blasters and stuff..." Anakin sort of trailed off.

"Oh and I would have to agree, about not needing matches..".

19. JediCrazy

JediCrazy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Jaina looks around at the swampy planet. It was worse then she imagined. She heard descriptions from Luke, but boy, he didn't' do this place justice.

"Well, I guess we better get started, I don't think this place will look too good after night fall."

Jaina looks over the supplies Yoda was offering. "Hmmm, I think these tarps might be of good use, it will help make our shelters a lot stronger." She grabbed the tarps and turned around to walk towards the others.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

?Name: Jaina Solo
    ?Gender: Female
    ?Age: 19
    ?Species: Human
    ?Homeworld: Coruscant
    ?Height: 1.49 meters
    ?Build: slendor, physically fit
    ?Hair Color: brown
    ?Eye Color: brown
    ?Weapons: Lightsaber
    ?Vehicle of choice: X-wing fighter
    ?Lightsaber Color: violet
    ?Best Defense: Lightsaber, pilioting
    ?Personality: Mature for her age, She is very caring and compassionate, but she also has a temper and can be very stubborn.

?Bio: Jaina is the elder of the twins in the Solo family. She is very good with her hands and has great mechanical skills.
    She is part of a very famous/respected family Jaina has great force ability which she recieved from her mother and uncle. Since she was very young, she was taught in the ways of the force and has become a great Jedi. Durning these hard times in the New Republic, she has followed her Uncle Luke's footsteps becomming a fighter pilot in the rouge Squadron.

20. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Amidala looked slightly to the left of her, noticing the dark man - who was offically known as Darth Vader, walking towards her.

Scrambling she quickly grabbed one of the items that the others have suggested. With a quick nod to herself she cleared her voice, the regal tones of Queen Amidala bellowing out of her petite mouth, "We shall need the basic military first aid kit, in case of emergencies. I have fully versed with most medical practices that are used throughtout the Universe. I don't support anyone else is?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

She was quiet surprised to see the older Jedi, Qui-Gon stepping forward. She gave him a warm smile. Many of her fellow tribes members had taken quite a liking to this politican, easing the tension.

21. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    err... aren't you in our group? Or were you just looking over at the other group? Cause I am kinda confused..of course that's normal.

There were a few people in Anakin's group that remained silent and stood in the back.

Maybe they were just shy or something...

So, Anakin walked up to the chest of supplies grabbing the electrobinoculars and the 8 water canteens.

He then glanced back over to the other group

//Qui-gon!//

It wasn't possible... although some of the other people in the groups didn't make that much more sense anyway..

Qui-gon had heard Anakin's thought and his head snapped in his direction.

And a warm smile greeted him.

//Hello Ani.//

Anakin smiled.

//Hi... Qui-gon, I wish we had been on the same team.//

Qui-gon nodded back.

//Me too. But we dont always get what we want.//

Anakin shrugged.

//Yeah, well.. I gotta get back to my group. Bye!//

//Goodbye Anakin.//

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Obi-Wan saw the conversation taking place between Anakin and Qui-Gon. He sighed, thinking, //I'm a grown man now, not a padawan, there is no need to be jealous.//, and walked forward, grabbing the medical kit and the three comlinks.

"Now that I think about it, we won't need the glowrod, the lightsaber's some of us have can provide illumination if we must habve it." He said matter-of-factly, stepping back with the two things he had picked up, waiting for the others to pick some things up.

23. Jaded Skywalker

Nov 24, 1999
    Butcherbugs: Should we start moving to our camp site or wait for everyone to come in and introduce their characters?

24. Rebel Jedi

Apr 3, 1999
    Ton Phanan looked around at his tribe after glancing over at their competition for the first six challenges. "Hey, everybody, I'm Ton Phanan, an X-Wing pilot for the New Republic."

He thought Obi-Wan, Tallé, Amidala, Atrus, and Anakin had made good points about which items they would need the most. So far Mara and Corran hadn't said much. He scanned over the list Yoda had provided on the back of the map.

"It looks like a lot of us agree on some of the things," he said. I would say these are probably things we definitely should take..
    1. blankets
    2. comlinks
    3. preserved rations
    4. first aid kit
    5. 8 sleeping bags
    6. water heater and purifier
    7. 2 tarps
    8. knives and utensils
    9. 8 water canteens

"Amidala does have a blaster as her luxury item that we could use, but 2 more wouldn't hurt. Canned food would also be good, we can't rely on being able to produce or catch enough food for it to last 40 days. Not all of us are Force-sensitive, the matches would be nice but not essential. The electrobinoculars could be useful too, and I think we might really be wanting soap in about a week. The rest I think we can get along without."

for the last 3, I'll say...
    10. 2 hunting rifles
    11. canned food
    12. soap (can't hurt)

25. Rebel Jedi

Apr 3, 1999
    <<OOC:I guess we wait for everyone to introduce themselves or at least post here, then we leave. I'm sending PM's to everyone who has yet to post and I haven't heard back from the person who wanted to host>>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.