main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA SW fans who like HP

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JawaGen, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    well... tommy and I finished HP6 the other day and I can't stop thinking about the BIG events that took place in this book! so here's where we can talk.. we fellow SW fans.... so if you haven't read and plan to or if you're not done careful because there may be a spoiler...
    So please people I think I died a little inside in Ch. 29

poor harry.. :(

2. Drgnfyre4

Drgnfyre4 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I knew it!! I knew they were gonna kill off Harry...youre kidding right? We havent read it yet...sigh...lol.

3. olympic_hack

olympic_hack Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    What attracts you to the HP series? I have not be able to get into it. My 5 year old has a sudden interest in it though.

4. Drgnfyre4

Drgnfyre4 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Aside from being well written and an easy read, they have very interesting elements what with magic and dragons, and wonderful character interaction.

5. TarikJanis

TarikJanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    This past book was the darkest Harry Potter book ever written. It ended on the end all of down notes. Honestly It was excessively depressing, and brought tears to both mine and Megan's eyes. I like how dark it was, but I cannot see how this past book can ever be made into a movie. It was seriously creepy. Overall I don't think I liked this one, and Rowling needs to be very careful on the next one, because seriously if the last one ends like this, it'll be the worst book series ever written. This last one better have a happy ending, I love these books but I'm sick of felling depressed after reading them.

6. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Oh, I thought you meant SWfans who like HP Sauce, not much of a Potter fan myself. I like the His Dark Materials Trilogy and I'm looking forward to seeing it on the big screen, hope they dont mess with the titles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.