main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive [SWC] Sparring Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_PloKoon11, Mar 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_PloKoon11

Master_PloKoon11 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Hello everyone, I've decided since we have a thread for Jedi vs. Sith, we should also have a thread where the Jedi and sith can practice against members of their own order without the threat of killing each other.

NOTE: Jedi MAY NOT fight against Sith here. This is a neutral training room thread where Jedi spar with Jedi, and Sith spar with Sith.

Now come everyone, and hone your skills!

I have checked with Naboosprincess and she gave the okay.

2. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    nice thread :) i was waiting for sumthin like this.

3. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

*snap-hiss*

IIIIII*OO {{{<><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><>

I slightly modified my saber hilt.

So you wanna spar?

4. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    maybe after my headache from the cantine goes away. but i will be happy to spar you

5. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    Cool. I'll have to get off the computer soon, so hopefully your headache will subside quickly.

6. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    In the Sith vs Jedi thread, you can duel members of your own faction.

darth_nemisis

7. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    Yeah dude, but in this one you can't kill each other.

8. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    my headache surprisingly went away :)

how does this thread work?

9. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    Just like the other one I guess.

So uh...

*Snap-hiss*

IIIIII*OO {{{<><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><>

Let's rock. First move is yours.

And be sure to set the energy output on your lightsaber to the lowest setting so we won't kill each other.

10. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    dont we gotta pick a place first?

edit:
    [image=http://bal.spawnpoint.org/gallery/q3maps/bal3dm2.jpg] this place suffice?

11. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

How about just the jedi temple.

The image you posted doesn't work.

12. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    that works.

[image=http://www.thelightsaber.com/WorkFolder/SmallSFW/KyleJK2SM.jpg] heres my saber *snap-hiss*

13. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    Okay, I checked the link, and that place will be fine. I guess I'll make the first move...

IC: Plokoon11

The young jedi knight activated his saber, the ruby blade projecting a red hue on the wall of the dimly lit room. Plokoon11 ran forward hastily, spinning around and striking diagonally.

TAG: Master_Jedi343

14. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc:eek:k ill try my best as this is my first time.

*IC*

::the jedi bubba higgins activates his blue lightsaber the blade humming gently as he blocks the diagnal slash and he moves the lightsaber at a upward slash::

tag:master plo

15. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

Plo quickly stepped back to dodge the attack from his opponent. Then, in a basic Juyo maneuver quickly threw his weight along with an outward swing, resulting in a massively powerful strike, and aiming for MJ's waist.

TAG: master_jedi343

16. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ic:bubba higgans

::bubba barley dodged plos attack and it singed the jedis robes and made a hole in it and bubba flipped over master_plo using force jump and aimed for a downward slash at his legs;:

17. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

Plo jumped to avoid the slash, bringing his left boot into Master Higgin's face. The more experienced jedi staggered back, but quickly regained his composure, shaking off the effects of the kick and returning to his normal stance.

Plo was astonished at his comrade's endurance. Anyone else would've been taken his off his feet by the blow.

"You have a hard head." Plo smirked.

TAG: Master Higgins

18. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ic:bubba

::twirls his lightsaber returning to his stance slightly dizy he regains his stance and smirks:: "thanks for pointing that out" ::twirls around backflipping and the 2 lightsabers clash above masterplos head who shoves bubba higgans back and stumbles::

ooc:basicly if u dont understand what happened i backflipped twords you and you blocked with you saber above you head and shoved be back.. like what maul and obiwan did in episode 1

19. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    we can keep this goin tommorow i must retire for tonight

may the force be with you

20. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    Yeah, I'm going ot have to get off of the copmuter in a little while anyway. Very well, we will continue this fight tomorrow.

"You're even better than I thought." Plo commented as he dropped his stance, going into a more relaxed state. "But I don't plan to lose." Plo narrowed his eyes as he lifted his saber up again, approching Master Higgins. Plo jumped straight up, bringing his saber into an upward slash, then following up with a downward slash as he came down.

TAG: Master Higgins

21. Reboscale

Reboscale Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2005
    If your still here MJ... do you have time to show me some moves?
    Guess not... well, I'm going to go meditate then...
    Goodnight all!

22. lolajade

lolajade Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    What no lightsaber slicing![face_devil]

Okay this is just somewhere to train our skills I get it, and I need a work out, Okay which jedi wants a match against me?

Im well trained and I warn you and Ive been warned about my violent outburts on another site so I will refrain for now. I would just like the opportunity to display my technique with a lightsaber.

23. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005
    As soon as you find a partner, you can train. We can have any number matches going on at a time, so you don't have to wait for other people to finish. Have fun, and remember, control the pet population, have your pets spayed or neutered.

Oh and don't forget to turn the frequency output on your lightsaber to the lowest setting, because we don't want any slicing accidents. Mainly because I'll have to clean the floor... But also because we don't want people dying.

THe only rule is, to fight, you have to be active in either the SWC Jedi trails, or the SWC Sith trails.

24. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    *ic*

::smiles at master plos comment:: you are better then i expected as well ::the 2 jedi cirle each other striking at eachother at radom positions the lightsabers clashing. bubba higgans goes in for a side shot hoping to get a hit::

ooc:i have a idea if their not alredy made...instead of real lightsabers turned on to a low setting we should make fake lightsabers that when you stab the opponent they only get a slight shock or tickle. just a idea

25. Master_PloKoon11

Mar 7, 2005

IC: plokoon11

Plo whipped his saber around and blocked Master Higgans' swipe, quickly pushing off and quickly thrusting at his opponents shoulder. At the very last moment, he pulled back, and went in for a lower thrust aimed at the lung.

TAG: Master Higgans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.