main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA T3 at the Coronet

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Jun 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey everyone, I just got back from our latest meeting today and we also have planned our first event. As you can probably tell from the title of this thread were going to go see Terminator 3 Rise of the Machine next week. We actually will be able to see a special screening ahead of time the night before on July 1st (tuesday) at 8pm at our beloved Coronet. This is our first SF Fan Force event and practically everyone is more than welcome. Advance tickets are on sale so you can probably reserve tickets online or just go down there and buy them at the box office.

If you are interested in coming to the event and we have already met you before but can not pick up tickets until it's too late feel free to contact myself and we will see if we can accomadate you for this event. Sorry for the short notice but I wasn't informed about the special showing till today, so as far as I'm concerned, it's on! :) Hope to see you all there!

2. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Shannon & I will be there so see you guys there! Viva la Coronet!

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Alright 109 minutes of explosions, gun fire, and awesome effects! T3 is awesome, maybe not as great as T2 but pretty close! Anyway, it was good to see so many folks turn out on such short notice! I hope all events turn out this way. :) Hope to see ya all again real soon.

4. AgenKedar

AgenKedar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    Yep, just saw T3 with my friends. (San Diego Star Wars Society) Great movie! A must see for Sci-Fi fans!

5. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    It was nicely put together. I like how it all came together at the end.

T4....?

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    It's quite possible... it would make things kinda complete... I'd like to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.