main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Talon Squad - Chapter 3 The Saga Continues

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Talon Squad Leader, Feb 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan PTH

Nathan PTH Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Azeem:
    My assumption is Duality since he says another snapshot

Azeem
    TFN FanFilms

You just answered without actually answering the original poster's question.

Heh, you should be part of CCP. We do that all the time. :)

--Nathan Butler, CCP

2. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    I was in the military remember? We are the masters of spin.

And to answer that other question, if you are registered with the newsletter, then you will know very soon

Azeem
    TFN FanFilms

3. Han_Duet_1

Han_Duet_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2000
    Azeem dude,
    i never seem to be able to get the newsletter, i sign up, then i get an e-mail thanking me for signing and saying that i will start recieving newsletters soon, but they never come, i've signed up several times, whats up with this?.

4. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    What email have you signed up with? I'll ask Bossman Joshua about it.

The newsletter usually comes out Friday night or Saturday.

Azeem
    TFN FanFilms

5. Nathan PTH

Mar 11, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Han_Duet_1:
    Azeem dude,
    i never seem to be able to get the newsletter, i sign up, then i get an e-mail thanking me for signing and saying that i will start recieving newsletters soon, but they never come, i've signed up several times, whats up with this?.

It's those damned Bothan spies again.

Actually, Jeff, I've had the same problem every so often. I usually get them, but it seems like most of the times there's something big for FanFilms that I really want to see, Dev gets a copy of the newsletter, and I don't. On my end, I blame AOL though.

--Nathan Butler
    Co-Writer, Prelude to Hope
    [Yada yada yada]

6. Darth Milarc

Darth Milarc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    Yes, I am talking about DUALITY! Where the hell is it?!
    Why the wait?!

7. m0rpheus25

m0rpheus25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2000
    Patience, young Jedi.

Beware the Dark Side.

Eric "Morpheus" Desormeaux
    TFN FanFilms

8. Darth Milarc

Apr 25, 2000
    Pateince my *** ! I want to see the trailer!

9. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Well, the Theater's end is all setup. Josh is sending the Newsletter Sat morning. Send all hate mail to him

Azeem
    TFN FanFilms

10. m0rpheus25

m0rpheus25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2000
    I see why they call you Darth!

11. Darth Duality

Darth Duality Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 1, 2000
    Boy, Milarc, you're so built up, I hope the trailer doesn't disappoint you. Remember, this is only the teaser trailer!

12. Darth Milarc

Apr 25, 2000
    ...A time. Give me an exact time.

I've been waiting up all this time, and you say "It will be up Sat Morning".

AGHH!

(sigh) ...I'm going to bed.

13. Nathan PTH

Mar 11, 2000
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darth Milarc:
    ...A time. Give me an exact time.

I've been waiting up all this time, and you say "It will be up Sat Morning".

AGHH!

(sigh) ...I'm going to bed.

"You must be . . . the crybaby . . . "
    --Oobi-doob Scooby Doobie Benubi, Thumb Wars

Heh. So, Azeem, is this the kind of thing we can expect when the release timeframe for PTH is announced?

--Nathan Butler
    Co-Writer, PTH
    Co-Writer, TJW
    Writer, 2S

14. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    Last night I had a dream that Episode II came out only on video and it was rushed to make the market by next week. The movie made no sense, it was boring, and effects were bad. The camera just stared at grass have the time it looked horrible.

It felt horrible like a starwars movie really sucked. Anyone have an experience like this or am I just paranoid and a weirdo?

--Joey

15. Ewokietalkie

Ewokietalkie Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 10, 1999
    foresight maybe?

16. Jedi Drifter

Jedi Drifter Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    that *is* a nightmare. horror! oh the humanity!

i actually read a post a while ago before TPM came out and this guy was saying he had a dream of TPM. in it he went to the flick, sat there through the crawl. then the camera showed tatooine and a wookie jumping up and down on a pogo stick making grunting wookie noises all the while for 2 hrs, then jumps off ,walks up to the camera with a goofy grin on his face and waves and goes "bye bye". then he said everyone was sitting there in shock.
    anyway, its basically the same thing. your subconscious is taking what is in your mind as your "dreams of hope and aspiration", coupling it with the doubt you feel about where you are heading in life, and showing it too you in a way to go "i feel scared about the future and what is going to become of my dreams and fantasies."
    as for me, the only star wars related dream ive ever had, i was a jedi in a lightsaber duel, kicking some major arse.

17. IceJedi59

IceJedi59 Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2000
    Well i will say that you are "Deffirent" Joey.

I think the dream means you are the sorriest excuse for a STAR WARS i have ever seen!

No, thats not it either. But hear is what i reallty think. You are overwellmed by the whole STAR WARS prequil thing. You probably think ep2 will be amazing. To take you down from your SW high your brain decided to make ep2 into the most boaring thing immagnable, GRASS! so don't worry.

As for any SW related dreams only one. I was this super Jedi and i was fighting Darth Vader in my basement. It was really weird but after i sliced him up i said "Wow, this would make a realy good STAR WARS movie!"

18. Nomi Jade

Nomi Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    I've been having some ~funky~ Ep. II dreams...

1. Watto and Obi-Wan lightsaber dueling in Watto's shop.

2. Aurra Sing ( ) and Boba Fett blasting off in Zorba the Hutt's ship, then going back to Watto's shop, where Watto, Ami, Obi-Wan, and this regualar college girl are chatting, and like, points her gun at them and says a few things.

Go Aurra!!!

19. Jedi-Rillus

Jedi-Rillus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2000

I would not disreguard the dream, as suggested, it could be a foresight. Dreams are said scientificly to be a replay of knowledge, but i think that there is more to it then just that, because we would not have such dreams if we only replayed knowledge in our sleep as dreams.I have had such situations where I have had what some people might call 'visions' within a day before it even happens. I personally would not toss the dream aside, but don't rely on it either.

20. Bob The Jawa

Bob The Jawa Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 1999
    http://fan.starwars.com/ladyjedi/files/JAWAgif.gif
    I had a dream that it rocked. It was an awesome movie. I can't remember much but I remember lots of reds in the picture. Afterwards there was lots of mourning because there would be only one more new Star Wars movie.

-Utini

21. Crystal Skywalker

Crystal Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2000
    My brother got in here under my username. sorry.

[This message has been edited by Crystal Skywalker (edited 05-03-2000).]

22. JadianJ007

JadianJ007 Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 1999
    Man- I wish I could have a STAR WARS dream! The reason why I probably don't is because I read the novels, and I think about it all way too much!

23. Jedi-Rillus

Jedi-Rillus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2000
    (lol) well seeing is not believeing, but believeing is seeing fellow Jedi.Those who believe tend to see more then those who do not.

24. JoeJoeBinks

JoeJoeBinks Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 1999
    Episode 2 Suck!? Truly frightening

25. DARTH GRINCH

DARTH GRINCH Jedi Master

Apr 4, 2000
    I've had several dreams where i went to see the movie. One had a stark look to it with a lot of white and black, and Vader and Palpatine were there.

Usually what happens, is that i'm confused through the movie and totally dissatisfied because nothing that's "supposed" to be going on is happening. I dreamed the same way before Episode One. Heck, before "Waterworld", I dreamed i went to see the movie, and they never showed any water.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.