main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Talon's RPG - Jan 17

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jan 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    hello all....

who's first?

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia feels kind of betrayed by Rykel. She knew of his desires but didnt know he would stoop to this level to fulfill what she believes to be a pipe dream on his part.

Axia informs her master of what happened in the meeting and voices her concerns. Her master says....

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Kleff heads to his quarters and waits for his payment.

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Once I wake up (and hopefully restore all vitality and wounds) I want to grab a couple more red crystals if possible and head back down to the speeder.

5. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I take turns following different members of the group and taking specific notes on their behavior and activities. Especially noting suspicious and what I deem to be dishonorable behavior.

6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I continue practicing with my lightsaber. The only time I stop is for class...but that's still practice...or to do things that a human needs to do (i.e. eat, sleep, use the 'fresher...etc)or if C wants to talk to me about the new info or if Rykel wants to have another meeting.

7. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, sorry guys, I won't be able to post until late Wednesday night or early Thursday. I am sorry....!!

8. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    It's all good in the hood.

9. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Word dog...

Can I tell everyone WHY you will not be posting until after Wednesday?

10. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Do tell, do tell.

11. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I want to spill the beans...

You never know, they all might want to go and take notes or something.

12. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Talon said that if you want to know the details you can PM me and I can tell you.

Other than that the basics are that he is teaching a class Wednesday night for guys that he has to prepare for.

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    OH!!!!! I know what class you're talking about now....especially if it's the male version of the class your mother-in-law is teaching.

Stupid one post per minute rule

14. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    WAIT! This doesnt sound Star Wars related at all!

15. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Uh, it could be, maybe.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    ok then... where were we?

17. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Rykel was about to tell Jankarakk the secret of life. Wait no....I don't remember? I'm probably practicing with my lightsaber or researching how to construct a lightsaber (going to the library and checking out constructing lightsabers for dummies)

18. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Once I wake up (and hopefully restore all vitality and wounds) I want to grab a couple more red crystals if possible and head back down to the speeder.

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia feels kind of betrayed by Rykel. She knew of his desires but didnt know he would stoop to this level to fulfill what she believes to be a pipe dream on his part.

Axia informs her master of what happened in the meeting and voices her concerns. Her master says....

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Jank: You find what you are looking for. You mind keeps coming back to that info that C told you about.

Bann/Zhenn: You wake up. Your beard growth is even longer. You don't know how many days have gone by. This place feels as if it now has a dark side aura. You grab a couple more red crystals. This take a bit of work, but you pry them loose. You step out of the cave, and immediately realize that dark side aura was within the cave you were in, not out here. As you begin to walk back the way towards the opening again, you...

Roll sense

Axia: You master listens to what you have to say. Her expressions are difficult to read. She seems very thoughtful. She looks at you, "you are certain that this is what he believes, and this is his plan?"

21. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia nods her head. "Everytime I hear him speak of it, it becomes more apparent to me that he is obssessed with becoming force sensitive. I find it distasteful to report this as he has done so much for me. BUt I will not let him exploit the Jedi."

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Axia:

"Tell me, padawan. What do you think of what he said? Do you think it is true or false? How does it make you feel?"

23. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "I feel betrayed, I knew of his desire for force sensitivity... He seemed to have such respect for the Jedi and their ways and now it seems as he's trying to manipulate you... us into acheiving his goals."

"I believe what he said was true. He is obsessed with Jedi and the Force and he is a man used to getting what he wants."

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "And what do you think of a rogue technology, no matter how arcane or forbidden, that could allow people to taste the force? Would that be bad, or good? If such a thing existed, of course..."

25. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Axia pauses and narrows her eyes. "Yes, if such technology existed... Well if it did my first thought would be to clone myself as many times as possible, extract the midiclorians and inject myself with them so I could become more powerful.

Yet, I know the Dark side runs strong in me still and this would be an evil, evil thing. Now while Rykel may not want to do what is in my scenario he is intelligent enought to consider it."

"The technology it's self in my opinion is an abomination. An affront to what the Jedi are and to what the force is, what it represents, to the natural order of life. We are not meant to play "create a force-user". We are not meant to clone people. I'm not even sure what clones are. They aren't people, yet..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.