main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY TFU, what platform?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by R2pota2, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R2pota2

R2pota2 Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    What platform will you be getting The Force Unleashed for?

I watched an interesting review on it all the other day and each platform seems to offer something unique to the experience. I was wondering what your all's takes on it are. I have both a wii and a playstation-2.

on a different note I saw on the callendar that there will be a line party for the release of the game, has everyone reserved a coppy already? I noticed Toys-r-Us is allowing People to pre-purchas and reserve a coppy of the game ahead of time.

Also is there going to be a gathering after the line party to play the game? I think that would be cool if at all possible.

2. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    I havent decided if im going with the wii or the 360. Leaning towards 360 right now

3. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
  4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    360 all the way baby! pv

5. R2pota2

R2pota2 Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    I was realy leaning toward the wii because when the wii first came out I said they will have to come out with a game where the wii remote is a lightsabre, and TFU does that. For that reason I think the wii version will be a very interesting gaming experience... however I know the graphics on the wii arn't as good and the added levels are on the other platforms.

6. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    PS2 - Cause thats all I've got.

The lightsaber battle game for the Wii will be a completely different game. Looks pretty kick ass.

I work at Blockbuster part time and if you preorder with them you usually get some sort or incentive. Normally a framed exclusive litho, but they haven't told us what it will be for TFU. And they guarantee the copy will be in store if you pre-order.

7. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Why is noone offering crap for the preorders? Is it just too soon? Because there isn't crap online about anything. Except for a really rad mini-comic when you order from StarWars.com *two thumbs up*! (I hope I conveyed my sarcasm). No tshirt. No litho. There is a cool preorder for the Wii I found. You get the dark side laser sword free. But it is in Australia and its like $100. Has anyone else heard anything? or is it really too early?

8. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    They actually call it the "dark side laser sword". not a lightsaber. what the crap

9. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Yeah why no t shirt or someting? Surely some retailer will have something cooler than a crappy litho that they will be giving away 2 weeks after the games release. It kinda makes me mad that they are not having the vs. mode any platform but Wii and PSP but they said they wanted to give those platforms something else because they do not get to take advantage of the graphics that the XBOX and PS3 get.

10. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    I thought I heard/read that Gamestop was giving away a figure with a pre order.

11. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    360. I'm still up for having a release party at my place after the game is released. I've got a HUGE HDTV now. :) I thought it would be fun for all of us to see the game together for the first time. Takers?

12. R2pota2

R2pota2 Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2008
    I'd love to go to a release party to play, I've got a wii I can bring and am planning on buying the game for wii still. I would volunteer to host it but I doubt we would have room and I doubt anyone would want to drive out to Murray to do it... I guess we'll just see what happens closer to the release date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.