main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Th Empire Needs Troopers

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    I thought this place best to find Troops for a plan . . . .

This is a call to arms put out to all that have clone trooper armor, storm trooper, scout, or snow, That are going to CIII. I am attempting to organize a "walk through" at Star Wars Celebration III. I think it wold be really cool if we could March outside inside or where ever we can.I think we would all enjoy it and the fans at the con would love it. If you have already heard about this from Master Kenobi contact me as well and join up. This will be an event to remember.
    http://pics.livejournal.com/scendan/gallery/0000hyww
    look here for pics of me as anakin

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Umm... no. The best place wouldn't be here.

It would be www.501st.com

If you are looking to see a large number of troopers then just remember the 501st group photo takes place Saturday morning at C3.

3. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Thanks, i'm already trying to get a hold of them, but i'm putting the call everywhere.

4. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Actually, I'm pretty sure a walk-through is already planned on the way to the big group picture.

And then there's also the costume parade that's being herded by C3 itself.

5. studiocreations

studiocreations Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2000
    Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, I appluad your efforts in attemting to march around in armor as much as possible. I agree with everyone else that the 501st is your best bet for finding like minded individuals that will troopa round with you throughout the weekend. Jump on their message borads adn see who's interested. IF you are not a memeber of the 501st, try to register and become one. I assume you own an Empire-esque costume already, so age would be the only conccern for your signing up.

Good luck, and I hope to see you marching around C3.

6. Theatrix

Theatrix Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2001
    At Celebration 2, we did something similar when we did our "shift changes" every 2 hours. That worked out to 30 to 40 Stormtroopers, etc marching in formation through the convention every two hours.

We also marched folks to work in the morning in formation on a couple of days.

Tim
    501st Legion CO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.