main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey THANK YOU!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthGyos, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    Wow, where to begin-

I had the best time at the con this weekend. Marie and I were commenting that it went smoothly!

Here's a list:

- Great meeting the new FF's (Boston, RI, Syracuse Rebel scum, and anyone else I forgot!)Eventhough my body says no, I would like to have a great night like this past saturday night! Many pic's to post!! WICKED AWESOME!!!!

-SHOUT OUT to NER, Rebel Legion, all of the FF's, Strawbary and family, all of the nice folks we met and saw. GREAT TIME!

-to my crew: I could not be prouder of you guys and gals. The event was a big success for us, as we recruited a bunch of new folks, raised $$ for charity, sold some stuff and just plain HAD FUN!!

A special congrats to my crew for winning the LUKE AWARD at the first annual Fan Force awards. All of you work hard and next year we'll win some more!!!!

JEREMY BULLOCH and his lovely wife had a blast with us. They couldn't stop commenting on how well they were treated by us, and the food at dinner on Sunday. YUMMY!!
    He was a pleasure to deal with and he and his wife look forward to coming into town again!! There will be a number of pics on his website, so make sure you check them out. www.jeremybulloch.com. I think it goes without saying that he is ALWAYS welcomed here in NEW JERSEY!!

BIG thanks to Christina and the EFF gang! Without you, this would not have been possible!

I for one had fun and needed this weekend- a great way to blow off some steam! I can't wait for EFF2!!

To those of you going to the meeting and then Chiller, see you next week!

EXCELLENT JOB!
    ~DG~

2. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I think Gary said it all. This weekend was great. Thanks to everyone.

3. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Wouldn't have been the same with the NJO there. :)

Oh...and the chocolate chewbacca was yummy. :)

4. LifeSabre

LifeSabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    This Weekend was so awesome guys....

Gary you forgot to mention the kick ass job you and marie did all year you frig bastich

see you next week!!!!!

Also thanx to MEPA for inviting us

5. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    The NJO crew was a huge help to us this weekend. We couldn't have done it without you. Thanks so much from the EFF staff. Here's to next year!!

6. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Thank you to ALL of my fellow NJO crew for all your hard work and efforts over the past few months with what we plan on doing for the con, and more importantly, with Jeremy Bulloch & his lovely wife, Maureen. They both had a wonderful time with us, and I for one, cannot wait to see them again!

Correction on one thing.....Christina & Meriwyn invited us to have a table at their kick butt con :)

I had a WONDERFUL time this weekend! I have to say my favorite night was Saturday....chillin with the Boston/Rhode Island crew for dinner and the drinks afterwards. I haven't laughed so much and had such a wonderful time since last summer with my DMB friends. I did enjoy putting faces to names as well.....I just wish we could have spent more time with the other fan forces. Next time :)

Again, thanks for the wonderful support and teamwork. I enjoy every minute with this group....you're all truly the best.

Cyrano, I have MORE chocolate left. I should have just given it all away!

7. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Bella,

Oh...well, I can only eat one chocolate chewbacca at a time anyway. ;)

8. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    Awesome show, and I have to give big Thanks to Mike, Gary, Ant, Charlie, Marie, and RJ who worked the table on a regular basis, and for pulling this show off flawlessly!

¤Night

9. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Tom, I'm really glad you were able to come hang out with us on Saturday!!

10. XenoSphere

XenoSphere Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2003
    Great show! Big thanks to everybody!

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.