main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Ani/Ami Databank Summer Challenge Thread - Dec/Jan Challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ani_and_Ami_index, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladylaurel18

ladylaurel18 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 12, 2005
    This is gorgeous, Vaderlvr. Beautiful, heartbreaking, tragic and true.

I have a response to that quote as well, but I refuse to post it until someone writes something happy. Though I suppose I shouldn't have suggested that particular quote if I wanted something happy. I might have gone a bit overboard, though. If you thought that Revenge of the Sith had the worse possible ending, the thing I wrote will give you nightmares.

*sigh*

Maybe I can write a happy one for the other quote? *pleads with her muse*

2. Padlei

Padlei Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2003
    *speechless*

Wow. Just wow. =D= And :_| It's so... *stops herself and settles for giving Vader a hug*

3. ladylaurel18

Sep 12, 2005
    I lied. I couldn't wait to post it.

Savior

"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul."
    -Julie De Lespinasse

The Coruscant cityscape lit the night sky afire.

Padmé leaned on the railing, watching the ebb and flow of skylane traffic carve brilliant lines into the black. Wind ruffled her hair, and she closed her eyes, envisioning a green meadow and a beautiful lake. Organic architecture, warm colors, bright flowers. The Emperor?s fashion sense had invaded Coruscant, and the only colors found in any abundance were red, black, white, and steel. They wearied the eye, so much metal and blood. Before Palpatine, Coruscant had been a city of light.

She could remember that, out here.

In the free night air, she could remember what democracy had been like, what friendship had been like. She could remember happiness as a tiny kick from inside her womb. She could remember what Anakin looked like when he smiled.

All smashed in one horrible day.

In one day, democracy had died and an Empire arose. One day, and all the Jedi were scattered or slaughtered, Obi-Wan burned. One day, she had lost her friends, her babies, everyone who trusted her. She had drowned, choked, screamed and died on that day. Her world had been reduced to black, white and red in one thrice-damned day.

Only Anakin was left.

Choking, she pulled back from the banister, turned away from the thousand meter precipice that suddenly loomed and collapsed into one of the veranda chairs. He would not make her cry, not again. She was done with the weeping willow.

Glaring at the tile stones did not particularly help, but at least there were no tears.

His eyes haunted her.

He dressed in black and fought with red, but his eyes broke the monochromatic hold of Palpatine. Sometimes, a light broke through storm steel, and the pure blue of sky shone through. The sweet, true heart of a little boy she once knew still lived, even shrouded in shadow.

She hated him.

She hated that he could still be there, that she could still recognize her Ani in a man who had betrayed everything she believed in, destroyed or twisted everything that mattered to her ? the Senate, the Jedi, peace, justice, freedom. To protect her, he had burned Obi-Wan. To heal her, he had killed her babies. To save her, he had shattered himself.

In the face of such soul-destroying love, what is there to do except hate?

No tears. No more tears.

She could not keep loving him. She could not afford to. The galaxy would not survive it.

Padmé had tried everything to get to that little boy. Reason drove him farther away. Love untested had only enabled them to see each other, turned the shadow to transparisteel. Mercy...

Mercy had buffeted him like a gale, brought him to his knees. Mercy had cracked that transparisteel cage, blown away the shadow Ani hid behind. And fear had chased him out of the apartment.

Stars forgive her, she could not stop him.

His eyes glared back at her from the tile floor. Not his sky eyes, nor even his storm. No, these burned yellow with all the fires of Mustafar.

He had killed Palpatine.

He had killed Palpatine, and then came back to her doorstep with all the mad energy of a vine tiger. Driven by the furnace behind those yellow eyes, he announced that the deranged plea he had offered her a year before had finally come to pass. He was now Emperor Vader, and she ruled beside him as Empress. They could do what they wanted; make everything the way it was meant to be.

She had asked him if he could walk the sky again. He had not heard her.

Padmé stood and padded inside, past the half-open bedroom door, to a wooden chest in the corner of the living room. She undid the ornate locks and carefully pushed back the lid, resting her eyes on the treasure that gleamed dully inside.

His old lightsaber.

Her hand drifted toward it, ran lightly over the metal and rubber. He had saved the Galaxy with this, even as he now destroyed it with the other. She s

4. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Wow! Just read two of the recent posts and I'm blown away.

VaderLVR64 - Incredible emotions shown there and I loved the quote at the beginning. Amazing!

ladylaurel18 - Padme's revenge - definitely not sweet. Excellent stuff.

5. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    VaderLVR64 and ladylaurel18 - Two amazing viggies! They took my breath away and left me reeling! :eek:

Very, very well done!

The talent on this board just blows me away. =D=

6. Anakins_Force

Anakins_Force Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    Oh. my. ladylaurel, you warned me...but I did not expect this! Wow.

He dressed in black and fought with red, but his eyes broke the monochromatic hold of Palpatine. Sometimes, a light broke through storm steel, and the pure blue of sky shone through. The sweet, true heart of a little boy she once knew still lived, even shrouded in shadow.

The sky was never coming back. None of the feeling that used to permeate those words were there, and his eyes didn?t even flicker. She stood, encircled by the shell of the man who ruled the galaxy.

The sky...I love the way you tied his name to the color of his eyes and his wild, free spirit. I don't even know what to say--this got to me. The way she ran her hand over his old lightsaber was chilling. The little details like the color of the clothes on the streets were haunting.

She had asked him if he could walk the sky again. He had not heard her.

Okay, now you're breaking my heart!

I especially like the twist of having Padme hate Anakin instead of Anakin hating her because she's dead. He saved her, but lost her in the process.

This is your best work yet. I just told your Master that I am blown away.

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh, wow, ladylaurel, that was absolutely stunning!

She hated that he could still be there, that she could still recognize her Ani in a man who had betrayed everything she believed in, destroyed or twisted everything that mattered to her ? the Senate, the Jedi, peace, justice, freedom. To protect her, he had burned Obi-Wan. To heal her he had killed her babies. To save her he had shattered himself.

I'm in awe! Bravo! =D=

8. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    The Emperor?s fashion sense had invaded Coruscant, and the only colors found in any abundance were red, black, white, and steel. They wearied the eye, so much metal and blood. Before Palpatine, Coruscant had been a city of light.I knew I was hooked at this point. I loved the idea of the very fabric of the Empire being founded by Palpatine's whimical color choices.

She could remember happiness as a tiny kick from inside my womb. :_|

In one day, democracy had died and an Empire arose. One day, and all the Jedi were scattered or slaughtered, Obi-Wan burned. One day, she had lost her friends, her babies, everyone who trusted her. She had drowned, choked, screamed and died on that day. Her world had been reduced to black, white and red in one thrice-damned day.-again replayed the symbolism of the colors... very nice

He dressed in black and fought with red, but his eyes broke the monochromatic hold of Palpatine. Sometimes, a light broke through storm steel, and the pure blue of sky shone through. The sweet, true heart of a little boy she once knew still lived, even shrouded in shadow.-I know I am sounding like a broken record (they were before CDs and even before tape... so probably before your time:p) but the colors! you have woven them so seamlessly through this whole thing!

She hated him. -dramatic shift, very effective without being overdone

In the face of such soul-destroying love, what is there to do except hate?-This is a powerful statement and new twist on the oft used concept of only great love being able to face great hate. Familiar concept, yet not. I find it highly likely.

Mercy...Talking herself out of mercy ...this almost did me in. How hard it must have been to have mercy, and then to talk yourself out of it?

She had asked him if he could walk the sky again. He had not heard her.-That one did do me in.

The sky was never coming back. None of the feeling that used to permeate those words were there, and his eyes didn?t even flicker. -I, too, love that you have Vader/Anakin dark ruthless colors (shadows and firey tones) versus young Anakin and the sky and blue of his eyes (innocence)

A blue glow filled the room, and he gave a tiny jerk. -And again the good guy blue... redeemed by the color of the sky. She found the one bit of Anakins that was left to her to kill him with. Poetic justice, both symbolically (with your colors) and literally (with his "good guy" saber).

LL18, as your master, I knew that you were really, really good; but when I read this? I couldn't even think of the words to praise it ... still can't really. You have managed to answer the question: Why did Padme live? Perhaps on some level where all women have intuition, she already knew that her life would cost her children's and the galaxy's... one way or another. Geez, GL should have hired you to explain in the deleted scenes and commentaries or ROTS.

9. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    Title:What Went Wrong?
    Author:Eirate_rules
    Characters:Anakin, Padme
    Summary:padme and Anakin, though in separate places, reflect on their relationship and everything that has happened, everything that went wrong

What Went Wrong?
    "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
    -Anonymous

Padme stood up and grabbed a dress off the ground. She crossed the room and packed it into a suitcase, urging her tired, weak, and very pregnant body faster then it wished. When she finished, Padme reached unconsciously for the japor snippet, hoping for the comfort it always gave her. Instead, all she found was hate, rage, suffering, and an overwhelming sense of despair. She looked into the mirror and fingered the bruise that stretched down her check, marring her delicate features. ?I?ve been hit before,? she whispered. Though she had promised herself she wouldn?t, Padme had thought of Anakin. Again. This lonely woman, brokenhearted and angry, sat there, reflecting on her lost love.
    ?What went wrong?? Their love had seemed sound, seemed solid. But now, overwhelmed with reality, Padme knew the truth. He had been oppressive the last few days, and so the usual gleam in her eye had darkened. She knew she shouldn?t miss him, but she couldn?t help it. Padme rose to resume packing.

Anakin hurried along the streets of Coruscant, trying to get away. He had hit his angel.
    I didn?t mean too!
    But you did, and that?s what matters.

She just made him so frustrated sometimes. Outwardly, she supported him. But when they were alone in bed, she begged him to take away the fear she had. ?How?? he would ask. ?How can I do this my angel?? ?Kiss me,? she would whisper back. ?Kiss me and never stop.? He longed to leave the Jedi, to search for more, so he could permanently banish the terror between the two of them.
    But she wouldn?t let him.
    ?I?m not going to take away your dream Ani. If you leave the Order I might as well leave you.? ?But you are my dream Padme. I only stay in the Order so that you can have peace of mind. You illuminatethe gloomy halls of my life, angel. Don?t ever leave me.?
    Then they would fall into each other?s arms.
    It was all so simple before he lashed out, and struck her. Then, he had wanted her to stay away. Now, he would give anything just to have her back, to hold her close.
    But that was then, and this is now.

Why couldn?t he be happy? Padme raged. I gave everything, yet still he held back, still he withdrew. She sat down. ?I love you, Padme.? ?Where?? she screamed. ?Where is this love you talk about? I can?t feel it, and you haven?t shown it. All there is is your words, but I can?t do anything with these empty words.? But that wasn?t true. He loved her and she loved him back. Padme looked down at the suitcase she had been packing. She had been planning on leaving him, run off to Naboo. She knew now she would never make it there.
    They promised to never leave one another, till death do they part. ?Sorry, Anakin. Looks like I?m going to break my promise.? Padme pulled out her blaster. Love lasts forever Then death did part the senator and the jedi, the greatest couple in the galaxy.

10. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    :_| :_| :_|
    Master you're killing me.

How could he hit her? His angel? Man, it is too bad that intense love like that always turns out badly.
    I guess happily ever afters are only for bland relationships...sniff...sniff...

11. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    Minela-Sorry, Padawan! Blame my muse!!

12. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
  13. Anakins_Force

Jun 3, 2005
    Wow, three entries for this month!

Eirate_rules
    : Very tragic and I was not expecting your ending! I liked how you had her look at the suitcase and realize she would never make it to Naboo. Great job!

If you want to, you can link your story over at the A/P index in the Resource thread: http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=16897759&brd=10304&start=22278562

14. Anakins_Force

Jun 3, 2005
    Title: Nature?s Masterpiece
    Author: Anakins_Force
    Timeframe: Saga AU
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé, Luke, Leia
    Summary: My response to the November 2005 Ani/Ami index challenge. Anakin and Padmé fight for a way to reconnect after real life has taken over.
    Notes: This is for fun only; I am not trying to be true to their characters.
    Disclaimer: The characters belong to Lucas.

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
    -Anonymous

The family is one of nature's masterpieces.
    -George Santayana

Nature?s Masterpiece

?Paaaaadme!?

At the sound of Anakin bellowing my name, I slammed my glass down and climbed out of the bath. I grabbed my robe and stomped, still dripping, into the living area.

?What??

?Where are Luke?s nightclothes??

?You called me out of the bath for that? May I please have one minute of peace around here??

?Sheesh. I guess he can go naked then.?

Leia giggled while Luke jumped up and down. ?Naked naked naked. Daddy said na-ked!?

I glared at Anakin. Lovely. Now the kids had seen us snapping at each other. I crossed the room and touched his shoulder, not to apologize to him, but so that twins wouldn?t think I was angry with their father. ?I?ll help you look.?

He followed me into Luke?s bedroom where I yanked open the third drawer of his dresser. Checking to see that neither of the twins were in the room, I hissed at him. ?Oh my, who would have thought the nightclothes would be in the dresser? I worked eleven hours today Anakin. You were home after early this afternoon. All I asked was to take a bath uninterrupted.?

I shoved Luke?s tiny clothes into his hand and left the room, but not before seeing a look of dismay cross my husband?s face.

I returned to the refresher, locked the door behind me and slipped back into the warm water. When I emerged an hour later I was feeling much calmer until I saw that not only were the children still awake, but Anakin had completely lost control.

Leia had icing around her mouth and Luke had a big bruise on his forehead. Anakin was trying to wrestle Luke into his pants, but his sleep shirt was nowhere to be seen. Leia was in her nightclothes, but little flecks of icing were stuck to the front.

Anakin looked at me apologetically. ?I couldn?t get them to be still?she hit him with a spoon?I thought the cakes would help??

It was not even worth it to say anything. ?Come here Leia.? I led her into the kitchen and wiped the sugar from her face. Her teeth could wait until the morning. After she was clean, I read her a story and tucked her in bed. She must have sensed that I was agitated, because she did not demand a second story. I began to feel a little guilty for letting my anger overflow in front of the children.

I returned to the living area to see that Anakin had located Luke?s sleep shirt. Anakin stood with the shirt in one hand as Luke wriggled away from him. ?But I didn?t get a cake, Daddy. Leia got a cake.? Anakin looked at me helplessly.

I shrugged. ?It does not seem fair to me either.?

Luke began to spin in circles. ?Cake cake cake.?

I grabbed his arm. ?Luke. You may have one cake if you stop that and go sit nicely at the table.? Anakin took over again and got Luke cleaned up and put to bed after his treat.

I sighed and slumped into a chair. What had happened to me? To us? We had survived a secret marriage and a devastating war. When we finally announced our marriage after Anakin defeated Palpatine, he was appointed to the Council and I reformed the Delegation of Two Thousand into a group that eventually restructured the Senate, ridding the government of most Palpatine?s influence.

The holonews had modified Anakin?s war moniker and called us the Couple With No Fear. They said we could rule the galaxy had we wanted to. And now here we were, four years later, bickering ove

15. ladylaurel18

Sep 12, 2005
    Oh, Melissa! It's wonderful! :D

I loved little Luke and Leia. And the poking fun at their younger selves by the fireplace. And the mention of the flirtatious guy at the bar suddenly backing off when he learns Anakin is her husband...

Warm fuzzy feelings abound. [face_love]

*gives Anakins_Force some cake*

16. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh, how sweet! I'm so glad that they got back together, and in such a romantic fashion!

Nice job!

jazz

17. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    That was so sweet! You almost made me cry, Melissa!

18. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    That was beautiful, Anakins_Force! =D=

19. VA_Parky

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh!! How romantic!

Anakins_Force, thank you for sharing that with us. Simply beautiful! Now, I need to go hug something.

[face_love]

20. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    *sighs* oh Melissa, that was beautiful!

"sticky floors and grimy clothes, moonbeams and fairytales"

I will remember that for a long time.

21. Ani_and_Ami_index

Ani_and_Ami_index Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2004
    December / January Challege

Anakin and Padme celebrate their first anniversary.

Must include the words:
    disparate
    solitary
    devotion
    radiate
    vision

Limit: 2000 words. Minimum: 1000 words.

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Title: Forever
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Summary: At different points in their lives together, Anakin and Padmé pay heed to the music to which they dance.
    Notes: This is also for the quote challenge, just a bit late, that?s all! :D

Forever

-Anonymous

The universe pauses, takes a breath.

I hear again the music that first came alive all those years ago when I looked at you through a child?s eyes, and true love was born in my heart. It was only I who heard the music then, for you laughed away my suggestion that we were destined for each other. You were a queen, and I was just a newly freed slave. There was so much that separated us, too much for you to give my audacious prediction any weight. So I went to my lonely fate in the Jedi Temple, living among them but not a part of them. Always separated by my birth and whispered destiny.

I longed for something out of reach, for someone to call my own.

There were nights that the boy I used to be cried himself to sleep, bringing out the worn memories of a mother far away and an impossible love as his only comforts. I held them in my hands, those images of the two I loved the most, and felt warmed by their promise. I will find my mother again; I will free her and rid myself of this terrible aching guilt. And I will claim you, as unlikely as it sounds, I knew it would come to pass. All I need is the chance.

Now Fate has crossed our paths once more.

There you are.

Lovely, regal, more beautiful than even my own biased memories. You were a beautiful girl, but as a woman you take my breath away. I pause with the galaxy, struggling to regain the control that should be mine as a Jedi. I strive to push aside the almost unbearable longing to drag you into my embrace and kiss you until you cannot breathe, until you cannot deny me any longer. Until you admit you are mine and only mine.

I damn the Jedi Master who stands at my side, and the people who surround you. I am briefly tempted to sweep them from this life with a swing of my saber. Then I smile inwardly at the image of that impetuous act. How ridiculous to think I would ever use my saber against my Master! To be alone with you, though, would surely tempt me to even more outrageous sin.

?Oh Ani, you?ll always be that little boy I knew on Tatooine,? you murmur.

For a moment, I am rocked by your dismissal, my heart bruised and battered by your words. All these years I have hoped and dreamed and waited ? and all for nothing. I am relegated to the ranks of little boys and long lost acquaintances from childhood. Then the Force whispers in my ear, sends a gleam of light my way to illuminate a truth and I extend my consciousness toward you.

A surge of satisfaction sends heat along my spine and coiling into my stomach. You?re lying?

You felt that connection between us, your body responded to my presence in a way that has disconcerted and dismayed you. I am not that little boy to you, not anymore. Your brown eyes look at me and see a man where once a child stood. You are dismayed by the way your body reacts to me, the oppressive way your breath seems to be locked in your throat and the rapid, wild beating of your heart. Your body is telling you what your mind cannot yet accept.

You are mine.

You have always belonged to me, since the time the galaxy came to life in a swirl of chaos. When you took your first breath in that moment you left your mother?s body, you were mine. When you ascended the throne of Naboo that lifted you up so high above me, you were already mine. Even when you dismissed me as a mere child with fanciful dreams of things that could never be ? you were already mine. And now the time has come to claim you.

I am here.

My need makes my head spin. I long to pull you into my arms and show you what you?ve waited for, who you?ve waited for all these years. You will acknowledge my claim to you, you will whisper y

23. VA_Parky

Aug 10, 2005
    Vadey! You've gone and done it again! I am going to have to buy stock in Kleenex!

Loved this part:

I damn the Jedi Master who stands at my side, and the people who surround you. I am briefly tempted to sweep them from this life with a swing of my saber. Then I smile inwardly at the image of that impetuous act. How ridiculous to think I would ever use my saber against my Master! To be alone with you, though, would surely tempt me to even more outrageous sin.

What incredible foreshadowing! Very, very well done!

And this just about tore me to pieces:

Do not cast away our love upon the howling winds of your fear!

Hold fast to my heart and my hand, for they are both yours beyond redemption.

I did manage to recover a bit after that, but then I got to the end:

Love me more than you fear.

Love me more than the darkness.

Love me - forever.

Good grief! :_| What a beautiful sentiment!

24. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Title: Half Alive
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Anakin, Padmé
    Summary: Anakin and Padme celebrate their first anniversary.
    Notes: Written for the December/January Ani/Ami challenge.
    Must include the words: disparate, solitary, devotion, radiate, vision
    Limit: 2000 words. Minimum: 1000 words. Word count, minus title: 1,215

Half Alive

Padmé was sitting alone, her eyes on the fire that crackled so merrily in the hearth. Outside, she could hear the gentle winds of Naboo rusting the leaves of the trees. She tried to find comfort, even some joy, in the familiar sounds. It was no use.

Slowly she raised her glass of wine in a hollow toast to the fireplace. ?Happy Anniversary, Anakin,? she murmured. ?Wherever you are.?

She had come back to Naboo, to the lake country, in a vain attempt to feel closer to her absent husband. He was somewhere in the Outer Rim, exactly where she did not know. Even Senator Amidala had no official right to ask. So here she was, spending their very first, and with the war raging across the galaxy perhaps their only anniversary, in solitary misery. Much like most of their marriage.

?Oh, Anakin?? she whispered. ?I miss you.? She almost expected that if she wished hard enough, she would hear his soft chuckle behind her, the sound of his boots walking toward her, to feel his warm breath on her neck just before he kissed her.

Of course, he was not there.

Wrapping a blanket around her shoulders, she walked out on the balcony and looked over the tranquil lake waters shimmering in the moonlight. Padmé closed her eyes and once again, she could hear the murmur of the holy man?s voice as he formally bonded her life to Anakin?s and gave the gods? blessing to their union.

I now declare, before the ancient gods of Naboo, that you are bound, one to another, unto the ends of your lives. Kiss and seal your vows of devotion?

Her fingers came up and touched her lips, feeling Anakin?s tender, tentative kiss once more.

Tears traced a path on her cheeks as she stared at the lake with unseeing, haunted eyes. She blinked and her vision cleared and she could just make out the mountains in the distance. Then a cry broke free as a wave of loneliness crashed over her, almost bringing her to her knees. She gave into it then and fell, sobbing our her loneliness and fear, letting the sound of her pain carry out over the waters until it got to the island where the birds now slept.

At last, the storm passed and she was left weak and drained on the balcony where she had become Anakin Skywalker?s bride. Padmé got wearily to her feet and went back into the chamber where he had transformed her into wife and lover. Sliding beneath the white shimmersilk sheets, she put her head on the pillow, one hand reaching out to the empty space beside her. Sleep, when it came, was fitful and uneasy.

She woke, uncertain what had disturbed her. The moon was bright, its light radiating out and bathing Naboo in a gentle, silvery light. Then she realized she was no longer alone, for standing in the corner was a figure cloaked in shadows. One hand flew to her throat and the other reached for the blaster she always kept by the bed.

?I?m sorry I?m late,? came a soft voice, his voice. ?Please don?t blast me for it. I did try to make it on time,? he added in a teasing voice.

Padmé flew from the bed and threw herself into her husband?s arms. ?Anakin?Anakin?Anakin?? she whispered his name over and over again as her hands explored him, searching for new injuries or scars. ?Am I dreaming??

His lips, warm and possessive on hers, gave lie to the notion of a dream. She began to cry then, but this time her tears were born of joy, not despair. ?Shhh?.? he murmured. ?Don?t cry, love.?

?I can?t believe you?re here,? she said in a choked voice.

?You don?t think I?d miss our first anniversary, do you?? he asked. Anakin glanced at the chrono. ?Well, I did miss it by a few hours.?

?I didn?t think you?d be able to-?

Another fervent k

25. Anakins_Force

Jun 3, 2005

?I?m sorry I?m late,? came a soft voice, his voice. ?Please don?t blast me for it. I did try to make it on time,? he adding a teasing voice.

This is so sweet. I'm so glad they got to spend their anniversary together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.