main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL The best evening to have a fan force dinner

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ia-Bou, Mar 23, 2004.

?

The best evening to have a fan force dinner

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Sunday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Monday

11.1%
  3. Tuesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Wednesday

22.2%
  5. Thursday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Friday

44.4%
  7. Saturday

11.1%
  8. I don't plan to go

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    I'm a Pole.

Now lets see all the jokes rush in.

2. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    Just not as funny as it used to be. Sorry.

I think Im gonna sit this dinner/meeting out.

3. chewbacca1138

chewbacca1138 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I dunno Brandon...did you deny the maitre d' some? hehehe, maybe I can get my friend Sean to get us in.

4. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Yes, Sean can get in whenever he wants. I tried to get ahold of Paul, I had a business card he gave me, but his machine said he is out of town, overseas somewhere. I left a message for him to get back to me ASAP. Sean, then, might be our best bet.

Brandon

5. chewbacca1138

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah, my friend said he saw Paul in London having lunch with some yuppie. I have his business card, but guess I wont even try his TELEX number.

I talked to Patrick and he told me about Paul's apartment. Haven't been there, but heard it was a marvelous place...

I will try to contact Sean, but I think he went back up to Camden to fix some business troubles he was having...

6. Pikaroth

Apr 22, 2002
    Okay, I went out to Camden today, but I could not find Sean. I hear he was upset about an examination he took. He scored less than zero and then drove off on his motorcycle to find a girl named Lauren. Shrug.

I tried to track him down at Rupert's place, but I nearly got my head blown off. Not fun.

Did you check the newspaper today? It's scary. Many people were killed in New York City last night, including a few police officers, their cruisers were even destroyed. They have yet to find the person behind the killing spree. They did, however, find a stray kitten next to one of the bodies, an older lady.

JUST SAY NO!

Brandon

7. chewbacca1138

Mar 12, 2002
    Yeah, I heard about that. Wasn't there a dead janitor and a dead security guard? Strange...

Damn Sean. He was always late to class! Sheesh. Lauren, didn't she go out with that gay guy? (BTW, I heard she's a VIRGIN!)

Rupert can be a butt. His gun's cool, but not when it's next to your head. He has CHRONIC nosebleeds.

8. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    Ask yourself this, what does it sound like when you are thinking? Can dogs watch black and white movies in the dark? What in the hell are you guys talking about????

Brandon you talking about Camden, NJ?

9. raiza123

raiza123 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    They're talking about a character in a book. Bateman, the one in their bylines. American Psycho & Rules of Attraction. "Must reads"
    Thank you for recommending Ellis to me Brandon and I recommend them to everyone as well. Just be warned that American Psycho is very disturbing!

Melanie

10. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    The movie is awesome. I like the part where hes having sex with that one girl, and just watching himself in the mirror and kind of flexing. Awesome part, that could so be me. Besides, objects in mirror are larger than they appear. Lol.

11. raiza123

Dec 18, 2003
    Depends on the mirror.

Melanie

12. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    I like that quip Melanie.

13. Pikaroth

Apr 22, 2002
    Okay, I am still attempting to track down Sean. God only knows where he is. I was told Vanden might know. From what I understand, she recently had dinner with his brother and her boyfriend, Stash, in New York City.

I did not find her there, but I heard from a guy named Luis Carruthers that she may have headed out to L.A. I took a taxi to the airport and boarded a flight to the West Coast.

Sadly, I did not find her there, either. I spoke to someone named Julian (he does *not* look good at all, seems to be in lots of trouble), and he said that she was, in fact, there, but she had just had an abortion and was trying to get as far away from Camden as possible.

Oddly enough, my journey is now taking me BACK to Camden. Julian told me he has a friend there named Clay. Clay is dating a girl in L.A., Blair, who, if this story is not strange enough, is also hooking up with Julian.

Clay is friends with both Sean and Vanden, or, at least, knows of them.

So, I still cannot track Paul down. There is a mass murderer running wild on the streets of New York City, Sean is AWOL, Vanden has vanished, and I am on my way back to the East Coast.

Stefanie, you said you heard Paul was in Europe somewhere? Sean likes a girl named Lauren, as I previously stated, and Lauren had had a special thing with a guy named Victor. Victor recently returned from an entire term overseas and now wants to be a model.... perhaps Victor ran into Paul and knows where he is?

Anyway, let me get on this and see what I can do. If we can get reservations at Dorsia, then this will all be worth it.

Brandon

14. raiza123

Dec 18, 2003
    I say Dorsia is SO out and we should look to go somewhere else. Pull out the guide and give us some other suggestions.

Melanie

15. Pikaroth

Apr 22, 2002
    Era un renegade, engañaba alrededor pero no podría tomar el castigo, y tuve que colocarme abajo ahora lo estoy jugando recto verdadero, y corté sí mi pelo que usted puede ser que piense que estoy loco, pero incluso no cuido porque puedo decir qué va en él es cadera a ser cuadrado

16. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
  17. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    How about a Wednesday?

18. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    Thats like Angel Nite! Plus Smallville nite.

19. raiza123

Dec 18, 2003
    That's why we have TIVO, VCR's and reruns!
    Melanie :)

20. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    i would miss wednesday for smallville to be on tape....im up for a wednesday :)

21. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    Wednesday.... ugh!!! I don't have TIVO the govt. uses them to spy on us. I threw the VCR in the trash like 7 years ago when I got DVD. Well I fear if you pick Wednesday I can't justify a drive from Brevard to Orlando of 2 hours round trip- though perhaps thats why it will be Wednesday.

22. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    ok so wednesday it is... May 12th at 8:00

sound good?

23. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    Yep sounds good to me.. hope you all have a fantastic time on a Wednesday...

24. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I believe Ruckus is onto something, I'm pretty sure they're showing some Friends reruns that night, too.
    On a more serious note, I doubt I can make it that day myself. I'm going on a canoe trip with friends that week (our work week begins on Saturday) and I've got an important meeting on Monday. My two days off are spoken for, but if that date receives sufficient interest from the group at large I'll see what I can do. -Campbell

25. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    I suspect Ia will eat alone... I'll be at a Angel watching party.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.