main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Bounty Hunter's Story *New Updates coming soon*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Spike2002, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I'm sick of not seeing the last post of the page, so lets have a new one.

2. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Well I never, not Bib Fortuna at all :p

Koba?s business hours were during the day, even for bounty matters. That meant Fenix and Tracker had to keep their bounty for the rest of the night. The two made it back to the Thyferran Sun with no hassle at all and tied up Ansl in the cargo compartment for the night. Since the adrenaline was still running through Fenix?s veins, sleep was out of the question. Sitting in the pilot?s chair, he sat pondering, about anything and everything. He looked over at Tracker as he walked in and took a seat next to him in the copilot?s seat, staring out the front viewports along with Fenix.

Tracker broke the silence and turned to face the younger hunter; ?You did good today. Definitely working on your skills. You hunt well.?

Fenix, deep in thought, only nodded his head and Tracker turned back to look ahead.

It was Fenix?s turn this time, but he never got the chance to speak. Tracker bolted out of his chair and immediately stretched over Fenix to activate the shields.

Fenix began to protest at Tracker?s sudden actions, then looked out the viewport to see a blue streak racing towards the Sun, the cause of his sudden response. The Sun?s shields absorbed the sudden attack and they remained, but the ship was rocked violently as the explosion of the concussion missile bathed the ship in harmless fire. The attacking ship flew by overhead but suddenly began hovering several hundred meters away from the Sun?s starboard side as two dark forms slipped down onto the ground, standing in poses as if welcoming a duel. Tracker got one good look at the ship before saying the two dreaded syllables to Fenix that would send a flood of fear into him.

?Slave I?

Fenix replied, in a voice that tried to hide his nervousness. ?Boba Fett.?

Tracker added in, ??and Dengar too by the looks of it. C?mon, let?s go see what they want. Pack heat if I were you.?

?But what about y?? as Fenix armed his blaster.

Tracker looked back at Fenix with an expressionless face. ?Trust me.? The two strode down the ramp, and began walking, minimizing the distance towards the other bounty hunters that continued to stand, waiting patiently. Fett was trussed up in his usual Mandalorian Armor while Dengar was in his usual suit consisting of many black belts and the white, bandage-like material. Both were armed with their blasters and Fenix knew Fett carried more than that.

Tracker chose a gap of about 5 meters to separate the two groups of hunters. Dengar spoke out first.

?Give us Ansl, and we?ll allow you to live.?

Fenix, becoming annoyed, first with the attack and now the attempt to rob him, spoke out with fury, his eyes with a mad primitive look, like a mother protecting her child.

?Like Emperor?s black bones we will! We got him first, fair deal!?

?Life isn?t fair kid, get used to that!? as Dengar raised his blaster rifle and fired. Chaos suddenly broke out between the hunters. Fenix saw the whole thing coming and ducked, avoiding the first shot. Dengar adjusted his aim microseconds later and fired again at the ground, but Fenix leapt up, dodging the second shot. His third shot never came as Fenix returned to ground and executed a backwards flip off of Dengar, kicking him with both feet as he turned. All this happened in less than 3 seconds. Dengar was caught off balance as his blaster was flung from his hand, landing several feet away from him. He recovered to see Fenix charging at him with his body twisted in a way that his shoulder was exposed so he could ram into him. A quick sidestep and jab into the midsection sent Fenix stumbling and falling to the ground, clutching his side. Dengar grabbed Fenix by the throat as he picked him up. With his other arm, he began punching Fenix in the face. One hit, two, three?Fenix quickly lost count as the punching became one continuous motion. Dengar then released him, as he collapsed to the ground, his face a bloody pulp. Letting him be, Deng

3. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Dang, I hate being right all the time.

And you thought it was Bib Fortuna! HA! :p

"Give us Ansl and we'll let you live

I have a better idea... how about I gut you both?

lordmaul13

4. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Hey, I had a lotta money on Bib Fortuna. Cant believe I lost :(

5. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    The Thyferran Sun lifted off ground, and immediately began heading for its exit vector away from Nar Shaddaa. With Ansl still tied up in the back, Fenix and Tracker both knew they could always come back later. Fenix hit the thrusters up to maximum, getting his ship out of the Smuggler?s Moon?s gravity well so as to make the jump to lightspeed as soon as possible. Right behind them, hot on their trail, was Slave I. Peppering the Sun?s shields with light, repeating blaster fire, Fett managed to stay right behind Fenix like a Tusken Raider on water. Fenix juked and jinked the ship, avoiding most of the hits. Those that did hit were minor because Fett was still several hundred kilometers behind, but gaining.

Tracker, in the meantime, took over the weaponry, firing back at Slave I, getting the same luck as Fett was having. Figuring out some calculations in his head, Tracker reported to Fenix in the comm, ?Slave I ETA?45 seconds if we maintain this rate.?

Fenix ran over some scenarios in his mind. Looking at all of the levers, switches, and buttons in his arsenal, Fenix pondered over what he could do. He could try a loop or U-turn, taking them into a for sure suicide run right into the path of Slave I. Slave I could easily outgun and outspeed the Thyferran Sun any day. They wouldn?t last a minute. Before Fenix could look over the other possibilities, his comm crackled to life again with Tracker?s voice.

?Fenix, trust me on this. U-turn port side and head right for them. Keep the ship rolling.?

?Are you crazy!? Fenix shouted into his comm, jumping out of his seat, ?We?re going to get pulverized if we stay and fight!?

?Trust me, they will catch up to us before we will make the jump. It?s better fighting the opponent head on than fighting while they?re eating our exhaust.?

Trust me. Trust me. Trust me. Those words echoed in Fenix?s mind. He was putting his life, as well as Tracker's, on the line based on trust. Fenix exhaled, settled in his chair, and executed a port U-turn.

?This gamble better be worth it.? He muttered to himself.

?What are they doing?? a perplexed Dengar asked Boba Fett. ?They?re crazy!?

Fett thought different. This Fenix character was quite impressive. The kid shot a rocket out of midair, something that requires superior accuracy, timing, and handling. He was able to hit the great hunter himself, something most people don?t live to tell about. He?d gotten right back up after receiving a beatdown from Dengar, who?s stronger than the normal man because of strength modifications. He?d learned better.

Looking out the viewport, the Sun made its run towards his ship, continuously spinning about its lateral axis. Fett fired several random shots at the other ship, all of them missing their target, as he was unable to get a lock on the vessel. The distance between the two ships became shorter as they sped towards each other like some suicidal dual, hammering away at each other?s shields.

Several shots from the Sun made contact with Slave I?s shields, a minor observation Fett stored in his memory. He knew just how much his ship would be able to take before things got ugly. It was far from that for the moment.

Fenix clenched his teeth as he raced toward Slave I. His ship was jolting nonstop, as blast after blast kept hitting the forward deflector shields. The shields remained steady, especially after the many upgrades he had the Sun go through in regards to shielding. Several backup generators were standing by already, ready to activate with a full burst of shield energy when the main generator breaks down. Although he?d hit Fett?s ship several times already, nothing got through, as his shields remained intact.

The distance between the ships was less than 1,000 meters?then 500?then 250?At the last second

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Nice job so far!! Action packed!

7. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Thank you Arwen_Jade_Kenobi. :D

8. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Here's an update.

A year had gone by since the confrontation between Fenix Reiner and Boba Fett. News of his and Tracker?s victory spread to every corner of the galaxy. Their popularity and reputation followed them wherever they went. The two were hired for almost every job, and they always completed their work with maximum efficiency. No one ever escaped them.

A week after leaving Nar Shaddaa, Fenix and Tracker returned to the Smuggler?s Moon to deliver Ansl Laers. Koba executed Laers as soon as the hunters turned him over to the Hutt. Feeling no remorse or sympathy, Fenix and Tracker took their payment, all 1.5million credits, and left Koba?s service. Tracker took Fenix to a military surplus store, where he, with his share of the credits, bought Fenix a set of armor. Blue and silver in color, the armor was the ?other gift? Tracker had promised Fenix as they left for Nar Shaddaa from Rodia. In buying the armor, Tracker explained his reasoning behind the purchase. ?Every great person needs to be recognizable. You can?t run around the galaxy looking like a nobody.? Fenix took his share of the money and upgraded the
    Thyferran Sun, adding extra weaponry and some other useful additions to his ship.

For several months, the team had traveled all over the galaxy, including worlds such as Sullust, Bespin, and Commenor. On Bothawui, Fenix had another encounter with Grandoss the Trandoshan. Fighting broke out between the two and before Tracker could step in, Fenix had already taken a broken arm and several cracked ribs.

After a big hunt, Fenix and Tracker took a small break on Kuat. Seated in a popular nightclub, Fenix was completely unaware that his 19th birthday had passed by and that a particular woman was eyeing him from across the club?

A year had gone by since the confrontation between Fenix Reiner and Boba Fett. News of his and Tracker?s victory spread to every corner of the galaxy. Their popularity and reputation followed them wherever they went. The two were hired for almost every job, and they always completed their work with maximum efficiency. No one ever escaped them.

A week after leaving Nar Shaddaa, Fenix and Tracker returned to the Smuggler?s Moon to deliver Ansl Laers. Koba executed Laers as soon as the hunters turned him over to the Hutt. Feeling no remorse or sympathy, Fenix and Tracker took their payment, all 1.5million credits, and left Koba?s service. Tracker took Fenix to a military surplus store, where he, with his share of the credits, bought Fenix a set of armor. Blue and silver in color, the armor was the ?other gift? Tracker had promised Fenix as they left for Nar Shaddaa from Rodia. In buying the armor, Tracker explained his reasoning behind the purchase. ?Every great person needs to be recognizable. You can?t run around the galaxy looking like a nobody.? Fenix took his share of the money and upgraded the
    Thyferran Sun, adding extra weaponry and some other useful additions to his ship.

For several months, the team had traveled all over the galaxy, including worlds such as Sullust, Bespin, and Commenor. On Bothawui, Fenix had another encounter with Grandoss the Trandoshan. Fighting broke out between the two and before Tracker could step in, Fenix had already taken a broken arm and several cracked ribs.

After a big hunt, Fenix and Tracker took a small break on Kuat. Seated in a popular nightclub, Fenix was completely unaware that his 19th birthday had passed by and that a particular woman was eyeing him from across the club?

The nightclub, The Happy Hunter, had a festive atmosphere to it. The dark red and blue lighting made it impossible to distinguish features of other patrons, which made it a perfect place to hide, but the lively music, drinks, and dancing made Fenix very comfortable. Buying an ale, not exactly knowing which one, Fenix and Tracker found a booth near the back of the nightclub. The soft cushions sunk under Fenix as he sat down. Looking around,

9. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    Besides, what harm can a woman do??

?You can be surprised.?

You took the words right out of my mouth.

?Viqi Shesh.?

Harm with a capital H.

?I have a bad feeling about this.?

No kidding? I think I woulda laid out the senator. Arrogant...

lordmaul13

10. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Hehe. And she just keeps on harming and harming until every letter in the alphabet is H.

11. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    The Thyferran Sun flew silently through the Kuati night. Fenix entered the coordinates into the Sun?s computer, sending the ship to the destination given. On autopilot, Fenix rested in his chair watching the landscape go by in the viewport. He had changed into some nicer clothing, something different than the lowly civilian clothing or his armor he was used to. He had always kept something nice onboard the ship and Fenix thought this was an appropriate time to bring them out.

The Shesh mansion was located outside the city limits in a wooded region bordering a large lake. The lake was calm and Fenix spotted several boats, most being pleasurecraft of other wealthy families. Kuat?s blue moon reflected off the water?s surface while casting the surrounding area in a dark blue light. The trees swayed as a gentle breeze swept through the land.

The mansion itself was quite impressive. It was constructed out of a white brick, reaching several floors off of the ground level. Many windows accompanied each room along with balconies jutting out from the exterior. Although he was still quite a distance away, Fenix was able to distinguish one room, the only one with a light on and a lone figure standing on a balcony. Fenix decided to make his entrance a good one.

Viqi had just wished her father off as he left the house in a speeder. He would be gone for a week, enough time to do what she wanted without being chased after or scolded. Returning to her room, she waited for Fenix. Standing on the balcony leaning on the railing, her white silk robes billowed in the soft wind. She sighed. Why am I doing this? she thought to herself. Why am I throwing myself on this stranger I just met today? Her mind replied, You want to be free. Fenix can help you. She smiled to herself. Of course. Although he was a complete stranger, they had so much in common. Apart from being the same age, they both had the same likes and dislikes and it was amazing for her to fall for someone so fast. Everything clicked perfectly, something that had never happened before with any of her past relationships. Even as she left him earlier at the nightclub, as they were about to kiss, she had already determined that this Fenix character was worthy enough for her, worthy to receive herself and her love. She crossed her arms and put her head down, thinking and waiting. A sudden cough, like one clearing a throat, caught her attention.

Perfect. Fenix had climbed out of the Sun and stood on top of the ship, slowly making the ship rise with his wrist remote until he stood right in front of Viqi on the balcony. Her head was down, making Fenix?s presence unknown. He cleared his throat and got her attention. She snapped up with a look of puzzlement on her face as she wondered how Fenix was standing past the balcony. As if reading her expression, he pointed downward, revealing the Sun he was standing on.

?She?s a beautiful ship.? Viqi commented, looking over the sleek vessel.

?Why thank you. She's got??

Viqi pulled Fenix over the balcony edge to her. ?Say no more.?

Fenix got up and held her in his arms. To Fenix, it felt good. Ever since he had started bounty hunting, he discovered he no longer had the time for relationships or women. His work took him everywhere, never being in one place for a long time. He felt needed now, a feeling he could get used to. Prying the woman from him, Fenix took a hand and held the base of Viqi?s head, bringing her closer to him. She did the same and the two brought their lips together and kissed, this time without interruption. Being a slow and steady kiss at first, both Fenix and Viqi got more into it, varying speed and style. Although it had been a while since Fenix last kissed someone, he knew many ways how to kiss after hearing some many stories from all over the galaxy. Twi?lek, C

12. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
  13. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    And Up again. Someone comment.

14. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    [face_love] [face_love] How sweeeeeet. :D

lordmaul13

15. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Lol. As you may guess, it goes sour later.

16. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Several weeks had passed. Persuading Tracker to stay on Kuat longer, Fenix continued his secret get-togethers with Viqi Shesh while the two bounty hunters lived on the Sun. Thanks to Fenix, the couple kept in touch with a covert communication link, which allowed them to continue seeing each other behind her father?s back.

Tracker often lectured Fenix on how ?this woman? was clouding his judgment, as well as mixing up his priorities. He continually reminded Fenix about what he thought about the situation and how Fenix always let his guard down when visiting Shesh. Stuck between love and trust, Fenix came to a point in his life where he had to make an important choice. However, the choice wasn?t on his mind at the moment?

?I?m hungry, what?s for dinner?? Fenix said, imitating a whining child in attempt to be funny.

?I do not see the relevance in you acting like a child Fenix, but if you must know, I think it would be best to see what the city has to offer. Although I do not need to worry about nutrient consumption, it has become a test for me to tolerate your complaining these days.?

?What complaining??

?Ever since you have been seeing this woman, you have become more reckless and careless. You are going to get yourself killed one day and I will not be there to save you. You need to think about your actions a bit more. Think of the consequences. Your complaining is coming from this woman. You have been getting so much from this woman that you expect the whole galaxy to give you everything. It does not work that way.?

Fenix pondered over Tracker?s lecturing. He?s right. Before Fenix could respond, his video communicator beeped to life. Fenix pulled the device out of his pocket and noticed it was coming from Viqi?s secret channel. He activated the video screen with a smile on his face as Tracker left the lounge area of the ship.

Fenix?s smile faded quickly. On the video screen, Viqi looked like a wreck. Her eyes were streaked with tears, her eye makeup running down her face with the tears. Her voice had a tired tone, like one after crying for several hours.

?I need you Fenix. Come now.?

The message suddenly ended, leaving Fenix puzzled at the brief message. Something is terribly wrong. He pocketed the comm device and began searching for Tracker. He found Tracker on the bridge, working at some controls. Fenix stood in the doorway, ?She needs me.? Tracker brought his head up from his work but didn?t turn around to face him. ?Then go to her.? He went back to work.

Viqi cut off the communication link as she stood in her room gazing blankly outside. An outstretched hand facing upwards turned her attention to the man beside her as she handed the man the device.

?Very good, he?ll be here any minute.? The man turned around to exit her room when Viqi spoke up, halting the man?s movement.

?Father, why are you doing this to me?? she pleaded.

Her father grunted as he turned around, exiting the room. He was replaced by several of the blue and gray-dressed house guards storming into the room, all armed with blasters. They all took hiding spots in curtains, in closets, behind statues, and other places as they waited for the hunter to come. Viqi stood in the middle of her room. She was being used as bait, bait for a trap that was entirely her fault. She was careless about covering up her actions with Fenix. Her father caught on and confronted her, putting her into this position. He had forced her to call Fenix, making him come here as she stood blaming herself. Outside, she could hear the similar running around as guards took position outside to wait for Fenix. ________________________________________________________________________

Fenix had landed the Sun in the woods and made his way up to the house by running back and forth through the bushes and shrubs around the vast lawn. He knew guards always patrolled the grounds but as he advanced he failed

17. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
  18. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    He?ll be back.

Yeah, when he whacks your dad. B****! I never liked Viqi Shesh.

lordmaul13

19. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    hehe. Very close to the truth you are. Mmmm.

20. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Sitting in the co-pilot?s chair, all Fenix could do was stare into empty space. Inside his mind was a different story. How could she do this to me? I had everything to give her, everything. I feel?betrayed. She betrayed me, left me, threw me away like I?m some insignificant garbage. I will have to make her pay?

Tracker, who was piloting the Sun, looked over at Fenix and opened his mouth to speak. In unison, both bounty hunters said, ?I told you so.?

?I knew you were going to say that.? Fenix said, rolling his eyes.

That night, after landing the ship back at the spaceport, Fenix went out into the city. Not even thinking about where he was going, Fenix found himself back in The Happy Hunter nightclub. How his body, for some reason, brought him here, he didn?t know. Fenix walked in and looked around.

Everything was the same, the lighting, the patrons, the music, the dancing. Standing in the middle of the club, Fenix absorbed all of these images as he continued thinking how that one night came to be. Fenix closed his eyes. I have to let go. ?There?s no point in me staying here now.?

?Why?s that?? a female voice asked.

Fenix opened his eyes and turned around and stared at the newcomer. The woman was well built, but shorter than Fenix, a little less than six feet. With dark brown hair and mysterious green eyes, the woman was sporting a pair of khaki short shorts and a very tight black tank top, obviously a person most people didn?t want to mess with. Around her waist was a utility belt, with several different weapons hanging around her waste, including dual blaster pistols, a knife, and even a stun whip. A leg blaster harness around her left thigh was empty and Fenix looked down into her hands as she shoved a small holdout blaster in his gut. He hadn?t realized that he had spoken the last phrase aloud. ?Why what?? he said with a look of confusion and surprise on his face.

?Why don?t you stay a while. Now walk, over to that back corner booth over there.? as she gestured with her head, never taking her eyes of him. Fenix walked over to the booth, feeling the woman?s blaster digging into his back.

?Sit.? she ordered. Fenix sat down. ?Weapons on the table, even that stuff around your wrists.? referring to his gauntlets. Fenix completely disarmed himself and sat back into his seat. ?May I ask what you?re doing to me??

?Very simple Mr. Reiner. I?m going to kill you.?

?Now why would a nice lady like you want to kill me??
    ?Business is business Mr. Reiner. My employer I am not in the liberty to reveal at the moment has hired me. He wants you dead, so here I am. You can figure the rest out.?

?So, the senator wants me dead now, having you do his dirty work. How original...?

?You wish, Mr. Reiner. You don't even know the half of it. And now, Mr. Reiner, you die.?

She raised her blaster and pointed it in Fenix's face.

?Don?t I at least get to know the name of my killer??

?I suppose I can't deny you that pleasure. My name is Arica Dull.?

The woman raised her blaster, aiming right in the middle of his forehead and was just about to pull the trigger when a familiar clicking sound came from behind her. Fenix saw the stranger approaching from the bar. As if communicating with his eyes, Fenix alerted the stranger he was in trouble. Now here he was, holding his own blaster at the back of Dull?s head. The stranger was about Fenix?s height and composure. Slender, yet obviously in shape, the stranger had red hair and piercing green eyes.

The stranger spoke in a cocky tone with a Corellian accent. ?Ah, Miss Dull, a pleasure to see you again. Drop your blaster and slowly turn around and face me.?

Before she could even comply, another click came from behind the stranger. ?Not so fast.? a voice snarled. Fenix looked past Dull and the stranger to see a very familiar Trandoshan, Grandoss.

As if expecting another person to join in the party, Grandoss

21. azn_halcyon

azn_halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2003
    Yeah! Dash lives on!

Sorry, had to say that. =)

22. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Dash will be appearing much later in the story as a main character. So be reading...

23. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
    Three years had passed. Imperial rule on Coruscant fell; The Bacta War came and went over Thyferra; Warlord Zsinj was defeated and his fleet scattered; Han Solo and Leia Organa were wed. The rise of Grand Admiral Thrawn sent the New Republic reeling after a series of defeats, the most recent attack at the Sluis Van shipyards where several vessels were damaged or disabled.

During all this, Fenix Reiner and Dark Tracker continued their bounty hunting. After leaving Kuat, the duo made several trips in and out of Coruscant, now that it was liberated. One job brought Fenix back to Thyferra where it was difficult for him to suppress old memories of the past.

Leaving Agamar after handing in a target, Fenix and Tracker ran into Boba Fett and Dengar once again. Intent on making them pay from the previous embarrassment, Fett and Dengar engaged their ship in another duel with Fenix Reiner and Dark Tracker?

Sparks sprayed down from overhead instrument panels as the Thyferran Sun took another hit. Fenix cursed under his breath as more warning alarms were activated. Boba Fett had cleverly trapped the Sun between his ship and the planet?s surface, keeping Fenix in the gravity well to prevent escape. Already the Sun had lost most of it?s shields, already relying on the several backup generators that kept getting fried with each hit. High pitched whines coming from Slave I's cannons repeated nonstop with each blast hitting shields right on target.

Next to him in the co-pilot?s chair, Tracker controlled the Sun?s weaponry. ?If we can get by Slave I, they?ll have to turn and come back for us. That?ll give us time to make a jump.?

?Tell me something I don?t know!? Fenix shouted over the alarms. ?The hyperdrive is failing. We only have enough power for a short jump.? He was rocked in his seat as another blast hit the Sun. Fenix looked over at Tracker. ?Any suggestions??

Tracker pulled up the star charts on his datascreen and began looking. Pointing a finger on the screen, Tracker got Fenix?s attention. ?Here, this looks good.? Fenix took a quick peek at his screen.

?Bilbringi??

?Yes, we've been there before, remember? It's an Imperial controlled shipyard. We can protection there if Fett decides to pursue and as long as we declare ourselves friendly, we'll be able to get ourselves some repairs while we're at it."

?Very well then.? Fenix got up from his seat. ?Get us there. If anyone can safely get us out of here it?s you. I?ll plot the jump.?

Several minutes of stomach-flipping maneuvers sent Fenix to the refresher as Tracker flew the Sun in near-impossible loops, turns, and rolls. A concussion missile from Slave I slammed and impacted into the rear of the Sun, spinning it out of control. Tracker worked hard at the controls as the ship was tossed around. After a few seconds, the ship was righted and flying once more. Returning with a sour look on his face, Tracker looked back at Fenix and said, ?We?re clear, punch it.?

In a burst of starlines, they were off.

?Maneuverability will be down 35%. Shield generators will need some fixing. Long range sensors fried. Reported breaches in the armor plating. Main shields can be back up in a few hours. Hyperdrive will need to be replaced.? Tracker reported. The attack had cost the Thyferran Sun dearly, almost resulting their being destroyed. Instead, it would take almost everything they had saved to repair it.

The trip from Agamar to Bilbringi took about six hours. During that time, Fenix and Tracker worked together to repair some of the damage to the backup shield generators. Although a very complicated task, the two managed to increase shield power if another engagement were to occur. A systems check showed that the Sun was at 65% efficiency, good enough to last through most tough situations.

Fenix was in his cabin changing when suddenly he could feel the sh

24. Spike2002

Feb 4, 2002
  25. lordmaul13

Oct 18, 2000
    My my my. I missed a little bit. Dash Rendar, another tangle with BF and Dengar, and to top it off they wind up in the middle of the Bilbringi battle. They just can't get a break.

lordmaul13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.