main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...what about the three that are supposedly being held in Alaska? That's three powers that are unaccounted for if they are still alive. It seems like we are getting closer and closer in-game to revealing what they can do, or at least, what the military managed to do with them (for better or worse). Could this play a part in explaining why NYC burns?

Or...is it possible it's not related to the powers at all? At least, not directly. I'm beginning to wonder if it's the result of the 'war' Lambs warned Kyle about. Maybe NYC is an unfortunate casualty to what eventually happens when LEGO and the President finally clash. I would like to think that wouldn't happen, but there's no telling at this point! :p

And I hope everything works out for LordT and he returns to us soon! Seeing that we have his blessing, I will go ahead and work on my response later today. :)

2. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    LordT will be back on Saturday he told me. Just had problems coming a lot from holiday. Guess the carribean storm intervened.

Yes, two big questions remain. The Three and Arthur. Kawin seems to be at least on the second one and we will need to do the first HS29.

My new prediction is Fin will be our villain. Oh I remember him being a villain before. Looking forward to that and it kinda makes me nervous. Do you guys realize we are in a game about killing each other and nobody died yet?

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Oooh...I was wondering if he got caught up in that mess. The tropics have been brutal this year. And also kinda ironic that the storm causing problems right now is named Maria. <_< Anyway, I hope LordT has a safe trip home! :)

I have to say, I'm very much looking forward to see how this conversation plays out between them (the three of them if Simmons gets involved?) So many answers can be revealed; I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning! LOL! :p

Oh, the idea of Fins being the villain has me very worried...if SotS is any indication. He's too good at it! [face_worried] :p And unfortunately, I think it's only a matter of time before we start seeing people fall. We had some close calls, but how long before our luck runs out? Is there a viable way to stop this and avoid casualties? It seems unlikely at this point, but I guess I should remain optimistic!

4. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    On my flight back and wrote a basic update to move people along. Well, sorry for going awol, but it was really bad weather!

5. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh I an impressed how many shades of creepy characters can be. Cale, Simmons, President, Taylor and Meyers, The Source and now Arthur ... they are all creepy guys. Maria and Jane are there own kind of creepy. Rutherford hunting Kawin is a damned Terminator. Kyle is creepy because of his power. Kawin IS the sole non creepy guy right now. Which makes him kinda creepy, hehe.

I got the feeling Falludscha will be the Game Changer. Everything is so clear right now, but neither the Mansfield Institute nor Antville Zero have shown their true nature yet. Tell you, there is something we are kept in the dark about. Even the Source seems to know nothing of Falludscha.

6. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    24h Update warning

7. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    LordTroepfchen DarkLordoftheFins

When LEGO stops time what is the Radius? Is Jane caught in the frozen area or is she unaffected. Also is she on the same floor as LEGO or a floor below. The layout is all jumbled in my head.

8. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    He stops time globally, but you will never realize. You do not perceive it. So ignore it until you are in a room with him. Otherwise for you time always flows naturally (and if he moves while stopping it he seems to just disappear as FLEGO just did when you shot him). No even LEGO has any realisation that FLEGO just stopped time (I hear you confirm that any immunity only works if you see the one using his powers).

You are on the same floor as him. There is a room from which FLEGO came, then there is another and then you reach the open area he is now in, which is basically the collapsed part of the building. So you hear his shot pretty close by. He is only two rooms away from you.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  9. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
  10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Kyle... Hmmmmm. Now who would be calling Sebastian?

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh crap...

That's not good at all...

I have a feeling things are about to spiral out of control. [face_worried]

*buckles seatbelt*

12. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    DarkLordoftheFins how close is LEGO standing to Jane, recalling that she is standing in a doorway, not a lot of room even with her small frame.

13. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Considering he is probably pretty confident about being quicker, I would say he is right behind her, gun at her head so to say. galactic-vagabond422. I was afraid you would ask something like that.

14. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Here goes nothing, I have a feeling she was dead anyway.

15. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I don't wanna be macho, but killing a young woman ... would be easier if you tried to shoot him. Anyway, guess I am not fast enough to defend, so LordT do I have permission to Godmod myself into being hurt?

16. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    LEGO can be as fast or as slow as you want, man can stop time with a thought.

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Yeah, but he has to think it. If he doesn't ... everything is at normal speed. So I would not godmod him into being all knowing. If he gets caught by surprise, he gets caught by surprise. But don't worry, I will stop time!

18. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    I think you made a great job staying within the limits of realism, Fin. I would have expected no less of you.

Not much to update, I guess. What there is comes in a second ...

19. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Oh wow, I was biting my nails on this one ... and still we got O casualties so far. Anyway, I think I know who is calling Kyle. Our scenes are becoming much more connected right now, do they?

20. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Looks like again nobody bites the dust. But FLEGO got shot! And Maria has worked for almost anyone. This lady knows how to climb the ladder. The President. Not too bad.

21. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow...another nail-biter for sure!

Very nice exchange between LEGO and Jane! Not that I want to see anyone die, but I wonder how long we can keep going on like this. My nerves will be shot by the end...lol! :p

And LEGO better not get too cocky...depending on what awaits them at Antville, it may be easier to capture them than he thinks. ;) [face_thinking] At least, that is what the President hopes.

22. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    To be honest, you are running out of time. Whatever happens I guess happens really soon. Once I go back nothing you do now matters. And I have the feeling Antville is not the solution. I think it will be the problem. Just a feeling.

And did we just witness the Source being mortally wounded?

23. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    We are coming closer now to the end of Act II and the beginning of Act III. But before that I will initiate a number of combined posts with my next update. Be prepared. That being said, update warning 48 hours. Don't think we have that many outstanding tags, though.

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Mmm...it's going to be down to the wire (if it even comes together at all). And I totally agree about Antville – it's a scary thing to think about. But from an IC perspective, he does see it as a solution. It doesn't necessarily mean the President is a bad person, but at the moment, I do believe he is allowing his own selfish ambitions to cloud his judgment to some extent. He's human, after all, and it's an interesting concept to explore character-wise.

In terms of the Source being mortally wounded...yeah. That's how I interpreted it as well. Not good. [face_worried]

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    The source was poisoned already, wasnt he?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.