main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Crocodile Hunter takes on a Sith Lord

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by DarthDemento, Nov 30, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    I think it's Montana but I don't know. I also think it is near the border with Canada although I could be wrong and only showing my ignorance with the geography of America. Anyway she's a goin and i ain't gonna see her fer a year!!!!

I can't get on to page 6!! What is it with this site!

See ya
    Kithera

2. OJSithLord

OJSithLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    up up and away

3. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    up up and away

4. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Kit:

I had problems getting onto p 6 as well

A communications failure can only mean one thing- its the Aussies fault!

Montana 's a nice place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there; tell your friend to be prepared for lots of snow. Then again, with the crazy weather we've has tghis year it might look lie June over there for all I know. Also, does he/ she like bears, wolves, sheep. etc? that's the place to go; Steve Irwin would love it there.

Oh, I almost forgot, tell your friend to check out Yellowstone National Park.

[This message has been edited by OJSithLord (edited 01-14-2000).]

5. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    I'm literally LMAO -- my roommate thinks I'm nuts (but then, you know I'm nuts, right OJ?).

This is great stuff! Have you made up your mind on which direction you want to go in?

6. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    AmiP:

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read my story.If you managed all seven episodes in one sitting, you probably need a strong drink right about now.

You couldn't possibly be anymore nuts than the perpetrator of this thread, now can you?

No, I haven't decided which way I'll take this, if anywhere. If I do another it will be
    along the lines of the prequel idea some have mentioned where the Croc Hunter meets Jedi Master Mick Dundee ala Luke meets OBi in New Hope, gets trained by Yoda, etc. I try to keep this to a degree in the spirit of the Star Wars saga; just happens to be set Down Under w/ some extra characters and critters.

7. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    gotta stay on top. up you go!

8. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Raises her shot glass in tribute as the screen gets increasingly blurry

Yup, read all seven...

9. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    I like to be on top so up !

10. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
  11. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    I thank everyone
    who's nominated Croc Hunter for the "prestigious" Platinum Ewok Award!
    My Seminoles won the NCAA (gridiron) Football Championship and now this? I must struggle to maintain a level head.

Incidentally, for my foreign readers, here are some clips of a real football game (the good guys are the ones wearing garnet and gold.)

http://abccfb.go.com/sights/multi.20000104.nokiasugarbowl.video.html http://abccfb.go.com/sights/multi.20000104.nokiasugarbowl.video.html

the 'Noles: Fighting Champs to the End!

Now, back to literature...

some other good ones I've seen

KIts SoS and Skating on Thin Ice (the most unique crossover I've ever seen).
    Incidentally, Kit, are you into wearing Togas?

Bullwinkle's "My Ally"; gets into the Head of D-MAUL, just too cool

AP- "Fire & Darkness"

I'm sure there are many more, just haven't read 'em all; the ones I 've read come from folks who post here.

[This message has been edited by OJSithLord (edited 01-15-2000).]

12. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    She went today. Cries I'm in a really bad mood because I had two hours sleep, a screamingly stressed best friend, no breakky and a ten kilometer walk to get home after a mix up with a bus time table. Ain't life great?????

Yeah well, she's got some cool exchange parents. (my best friend) so that should be alright. Hmmm, I'm not into wearing togas but I had to do a full roman wedding once and I had to wear one for that!!

See ya
    Kithera
    p.s I really got to let Skating on thin ice die and think up a better title!!!

13. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    I'm just upping Sounds of Silence once more before I let it go!!!!!! Booo hooo hooo!

So here is the adress with a really stupid cameo of our fav humourous thread!!!

See ya
    Kithera

14. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    10k walk home after bus mix up ? that sux.

Hope your friend likes sheep & Wolves...
    JK- She'll be allright as long as she's not Steve or Terri Irwin.

In Montana you can go days w/ out seeing a person in some places. Its a really pretty place, she'll like it if she likes nature and can deal w / living in a sparsely populated area.

Montana- "Where men are men and sheep run scared" (a joke)

15. LutherCampbell

LutherCampbell Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 1999
    little croc sister: couldn't you have rode a kangaroo home? just kidding.

oj - whats it gonna be, g?

16. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Groans!!!!! how many times have I heard that one! And usually people are being perfectly serious. (I hope your not)

She's going to Hellena!! Yes 10 k's is along way in the hot sun on a humid day!! Oh well, I suppose I'll get fit!!

See ya
    Kithera

17. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Steve Irwin: "look there goes my cousin Kit. Looks like she's in trouble must have missed her bus or something. See those funny faces she's making at me and notice her tongue sticking out, those are signs of affection in Brisbane. Crikey! She's throwing stones at me! What a little ripper! I better get out of here before she makes short work out of me..."

18. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    take me up to the wild blue yonder...

19. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    moving on up

20. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    not ready to die just yet- up!

21. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    hehehehehehe thanks guys. That's going in my school diary, my whole family got read that one.

Up!!!!!!

22. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Kit:

Glad to see you enjoyed the Dark Side of America (me and my thread ) so much. Next thing I'll do will be totally different, I think, so watch out for it. "No worries mate".

23. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    UP!!!!!!!

24. darth dvd

darth dvd Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 1999
    oh guys someones making a Croc Hunter fan fic movie. http://www.cubit.net/jh/default.asp http://www.cubit.net/jh/default.asp
    DarthDVD!!!

25. OJSithLord

Dec 14, 1999
    Cool! I figured it was only a matter of time;
    after all there was "Troops" (crossover btw "Cops" and "A New Hope"), "Lucas in Love", and "Park Wars" (S.Park and Phantom Menace).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.