main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Emperor's Hammer Strike Fleet

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by EH_Joe, Apr 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EH_Joe

EH_Joe Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    Greetings! I am Vice Admiral Joe of the Emperor's Hammer, and I have a question.

Do you have anImperial inside you wanting to bust out? The Emperor's Hammer is one of the largest online SW gaming groups in the world. We have thousands of members in many different subgroups!

If you like to play TIE Fighter, X-Wing Alliance, or X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter, join the TIE Corps If you are into debating, we have the Senate. If you love any of the Dark Forces/Jedi Knight games, check out the Hammer's Fist! And if you have a Dark Jedi brewing as well, and love to fly, or love to play the SW Shooter games,or love to write fiction, then the Dark Brotherhood is for you (www.darkjedibrotherhood.org)!

The Emperor's Hammer (EH) has a group for about any type of SW game out there. We also have a subgroup called The Fringe, they deal with role-playing aspect of SW. They will be the subgroup in control of the EH's involvement when SW Galaxies comes out offically!

If you truely want to expand your own corner of the Star Wars Galaxy, check out the Emperor's Hammer. We have what your looking for!

If you are interested in joining up, let them know who sent you!
    VA Joe PIN# 281

2. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Take this to the gaming forum.

3. Darknyte

Darknyte Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2003
    Way to go, Joe, the EH is great. At least come and check out our main pages at http://www.emperorshammer.org and http://www.emperorshammer.net Also, if you decide to join up, tell 'em Darknyte sent ya and slide my PIN #6243 in there and you'll get a cookie.

Join the Empire, help us extinguish the blight of the Rebel scum from the galaxy once and for all.

4. Samuel

Samuel Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2001
    Yo Joe, what'd ya know :p

Nice to see you over here waveing the flag ;)

Its about time someone brought the light of the Empire to the JC ;)

I've been in the EH going on 4 years. Loved everyday of it. And like Joe said above, there is something for everyone. From the Senate to the TIE Corps to the Bounty Hunter's Guild and everything inbetween.

oh and guys...I don`t think you need to use your ID lines over here. No one knows what they are here :p

Take it to gaming ? no, the EH is a fan club and thats what the EU Community is for. A club with 3,000 members btw ;)

5. Darknyte

Darknyte Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2003
    *thrases Samuel with the Spikey Flail of the LA+5?*

Quiet you! We'll have none of that coming from the line ranks :p Heh, just messing with ya Shadd. I kinda like having the idline in my sig, I'm sorta thinking that maybe having it there will spark some interest in people, they'll wonder what it all means and either contact one of us or cruise over to the EH site to find out. Btw, if you do want to find out what all that silly idline stuff means, I'll tell ya. The first line is Position/Rank Name/Ship, second line is earned medals sorted by value, third are courses taken at the Imperial Weapons and Tactics School, or IWATS. I'm sure most of you don't really give a whit like Shadd suggests, but I'm betting there is at least one person out there who might see it and become a bit curious about it, so this if for you, my one(or more) fan(s).

6. Samuel

Jul 12, 2001
    lol DN :p

Other than calling me a whit :p you made a good post explaining the ID lines to the people here.

7. Darknyte

Darknyte Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2003
    That's cuz I rock and you know it! And I didn't call you a whit, I said they don't give a whit, it's a nicer way to say they don't give a *insert nasty word*. See, whit sounds much more charming and innocent than the nasty words I could input there and gets the point across just the same without being obscene...though, we all know I do love obscenity :p

8. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    I'm pretty sure this type of advertising is against the ToS...

9. Darknyte

Darknyte Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2003
    Well, if it's against the ToS, I'm sorry for posting it. Though, really it's not been about advertising since the first post. I just happened to notice it and pop in and say stuff, then someone else, then someone else...it's more of a free flow conversation now with no rhyme or reason. :p

10. Samuel

Jul 12, 2001
    How do you rate that ?

Theres nothing here that is against the ToS.

Read them again NYJ :p

And theres more than a few fan clubs and other fan organizations that post on the JC boards. Complain about them too NYJ :p

11. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    Ok, I'm a member Vast Empire, EH's ally, and I've also joined EH two or three times, but didn't get active. And I'm glad there's a good number of you on here, but this really does need to go to the Gaming Forums, if it's even allowed at all.

12. Darknyte

Darknyte Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2003
    Can you explain why it would need to move to the gaming forums? I fail to see the connection really. We're discussing a fan community, and not games. So, really if this has any place at all, I would imagine it would be in the forum dedicated to fan communities(ie. this one). Besides Joe's mentioning of games in passing this thread has not once been about any game, so talking about this in the Gaming Forum would be a little silly, I think. I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice in the past, but I'm pretty sure this isn't a gaming related issue. Have a nice day!

13. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    I'm not sure myself, but I do know that when I tried, about a year ago, to promote Vast Empire, they told me to go to the Gaming Forums. I'm just passing on what I was told to do in a situation similar to this one.

Edit: And if a Mod comes in and backs up allowing this thread, then I'd be happy to come and talk about the EH, it might even give me encouragement to get active on one of my accounts on there.

14. Darknyte

Darknyte Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2003
    Or, you could stay in the VE and help me work out a more formal alliance. They seem to either take years to respond to my emails, or not respond at all. Perhaps we could help each other out. If you're interested in talking about the EH and VE working more closely, mail me on my EH business account that's on my profile.

~DN

15. EH_Joe

EH_Joe Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003

I am glad to see so many posts! Anyone have any questions about the EH??

16. Otto_den_Ktulu

Jan 19, 2002
    Ahhh, yes well, about the whole communications with the VE. Umm, the High Council hasn't really chosen the best of Ambassadors in the past. Trigit was just lazy. We have a new Ambassador though, sk8guy. I don't know how reliable he is, but I've seen him do more already that I saw Trig do at all.

17. Darknyte

Darknyte Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2003
    sk8guy emailed me once, then when I replied I never heard from him again :p

18. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    So this is like an RP? *is confused*

19. EH_Joe

EH_Joe Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003

Actually, the EH is a gaming club. Visit www.emperorshammer.org and you can find out more. There are links to all of the subgroups and a history about the EH, like exactly when the time around the EH takes place. :) Interesting stuff.

If you have any questions, let me know! :)

20. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    OK, well if this is an RP group then it should move up to the RPG Forum

But if it's an online gaming (multiplyer) group, then it should go over to the Games forum.

Either way it probably doesn't live here.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.