main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The EUC Starfighter Draft - Episode VII: Heir to the Hangar Bay

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Corran10584, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    She always has been.

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Typo is a sexist. He doesn't believe girls exist.

3. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    I don't know about you, but I know girls exist. I've seen them. But Alinn is not a girl. She's a man, maaaaaaan.

4. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    wookie agrees...

5. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    You've seen them? Lies!

6. TypoCelchu

Feb 1, 2005
    No, seriously! I have seen many of them. If you take the time to walk into a Bed, Bath & Beyond you will undoubtedly find one!

7. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Oh, those aren't really girls! Beware of Bed Bath and Beyond. For they have deadly Sirens that look like girls, but really, they marry you and make you spend all your money on useless things!

8. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    thats the definition of every girl. ever. in the history of everything.

9. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Have you ever wondered whether or not the "caveman clubbing cavewoman" as the first marriage is wrong? Maybe it was the other way around...[face_shhh]

10. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    So the history books and feminist movements are wrong, it was really men that were enslaved this whole time?

It makes so much more SENSE that way.

11. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Hi. Am female. You're assuming too much. Not all girls do this. I just paid for my guy friend all yesterday.

kthxbai.

PS- when's the next match?

12. New_York_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    no you're wrong.

13. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    No you didn't!

:p

14. New_York_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    I win the draft.

15. Scondren

Scondren Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 5, 2005
    I'd like to let everyone know I am winning the next draft with six undrafted pilots. In yo face.

16. Corran-Horn

Corran-Horn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2004
    2-2, and now for the number...5!!

The Finals:

Tal'dira vs. Turr Phennir

For the impatient ones, this one is easy enough to just move on to the last number...1!!

The Finals:

Rhysati Ynr vs. Ace Azzameen

Let's Get it On!!

~Corran

17. New_York_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    Tal'dira won, right?

18. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Donate argumenti, sed non stulti argumenti.

19. New_York_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    yo, when is the jedi draft starting mr S_A.

20. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Only if Phennir hops on one transperasteel leg...

21. New_York_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    I heard from reliable sources that he would.

22. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Ace = general
    Rhysati = Flight Officer

Ace is on top.

Ace = Endor
    Rhysati = Coruscant

Both of these were pretty climactic battles, and though Coruscant was a nice battle and all--the Rebels were set up to win. The planet was underdefended, the Rogues didn't participate in the fleet action (if you could even call it that), and it was just a turkey shoot with TIEs. The storm made it complicated, but it is no Endor--not by a longshot.

I mean, the Rebels were outnumbered and outgunned. They were facing the very best the Empire had to offer. That's just something else.

Ace is on top.

There, S_A. It wasn't even a silly argument.
    Native skill--we've seen Ace do more things. He's shown tricky flying in dangerous situations many, many times. Rhysati? Not so much.

Experience--one to two years of the Galactic Civil War confirmed for Ace, plus maybe more. This is intense fighting. For Rhysati, we have about six months confirmed for her, plus maybe more. These were mopping up affairs--there were some dangerous bits like Borleias and Coruscant, but that's about it. In the beginning of Wedge's Gamble we learn that for the majority of the time, they were doing patrol duties. Wow, that's hard. :p

Force--nonissue.

Basically, Ace is unquestionably better.

23. New_York_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    Rhysati was unquestionably done by before Thrawn(Isard's Revenge says she retired to start a family with Ven). At best she has 2 and a half years.

edit: Btw, I have a slight issue with "ace @ Endor > Rhysati @ Coruscant." First of all, Coruscant was a lot harder than you make it out to be- they were flying HEAD HUNTERS, in a CITY, during the WORST STORM IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET. Pash says its the craziest thing he's ever done, and he's done some crazy $%^! in his time. Also, Ace wasn't snubfighting at Endor- Lando was piloting, no?

24. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Ace was piloting, apparently, too. I don't know how that worked, maybe they took turns.

:p

Also, I didn't say Coruscant was easy. I said it was easier than Endor, AND Coruscant could have been a lot harder. Sure, she can fly well against a thunderstorm--a thunderstorm isn't a pilot. A thunderstorm can't think.

Endor involved the Empire's very best, ever. Coruscant involved a bunch of mediocre defenses intentionally positioned to lose. Even Brentaal at least had the 181st flyin' around--Coruscant had a storm as the Empire's best defense, which concidentally happened to be the Rebel's best weapon as well.

25. New_York_Jedi

Mar 16, 2002
    Hmm. That's reasonable.

Maybe Lando joined the Kilometer high club mid flight so Ace had to pilot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.