main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Fandomenace....We have your bacon

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Riachia, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlock_Shad-dow

Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2001
    Else where,

A lone stranger, on the other side of the galaxy prepares his ship for a long voyage.

Ever searching for something he lost long ago.

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    "A mind is a terrible thing to lose!" lol! :) :)

Axe

3. Zanatos_Soldat

Zanatos_Soldat Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2001
    (ooc: sorry so late in the game)

**He grabs his stuff and heads over towards the ships kitchen to grab a bite to eat. Ordering his specialty of a Du'rakin favortie...Peasants Pie (shepards pie). He then heads over to the dinning room and sits near an overlooking window that stares into the deep dead and coldness of space. He doesn't touch his food yet as he pulls away his charm and opens it up. Looking into the locket and glances at his late wife. A single tear runs down his face as he closes the locket and braces himself for the future. Moments after finishing his meal he gets up and heads over towards the danger room and practices his marksmanship with his blaster.**

4. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Tallon Kaardgamer's light cargo vessel makes an elegant curve toward Kuat in the sector of space. The clic per parsec may be just enough to get him there on time. He verses himself in his gambling hologameboard of Molators and Graaks. The holographic pre-Outer Rim monster makes a few diagonal jumps from black diamond to white paralellogram, to black trapezoid.

The Kowakkian ship sees Tallon approaching, and hides behind a big asteroid. The graak moves in a flurry and lifting a muscular foreclaw, pummels the Molator to the hologameboard. The Molator, stunned, does a forward barrel- rolls its troll-like litte body into a ball, comes up with a sledgehammer and responds in kind to the Graak.

On the Jaws of Vengence, Greeunk waves a hand over a turbolaser battery. It fires in a blue-orange streak and...

5. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    ...inside the 24C41, the Molator shows its muscle on the hologameboard, and is about ready to pummel the graak into submission but the graak comes up with a surprize of its own, a tiny blaster. "Hey, that's not supposed to happen!" Tallon yells at the creature on the board. It cocks its head and looks at Tallon straight on and fires its tiny grey weapon sights at the bridge of Tallon's nose. The hologameboard, detecting the error, immediately by the program default, swept a protective dome over the board's circumference.

Tallon is sensing something is amiss. Games aren't supposed to have a mind of their own.

Tallon lunges over to the controls to stop this shenanigans, misses, and tumbles onto the floor. He's then forced into a barrel-roll of his own, his body tumbling over and over, slamming into the bulkhead with the hurt arm from the fight on Coruscant.

Wincing in pain, he realizes something more is amiss than just a game. His ship is nosediving down with all the cliks per parsec speed it can muster.

The 24C41 went into autopilot when the plasma burst was detected from the fire from the Kowakkian ship and dipped into a sharp curve, and by this moment, Tallon is struggling to his feet, offbalanced, to return fire and regain control of his ship, but....

6. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    ...it was no use. Tallon flaps his good hand uselessly onto the console panels of the ship, missing key sequences that would pull him out of this spin dive. Tallon presses his comlink on his sleeve. It fails to respond. Knowing he'd better get something done post haste, with a hurculean heave, he lunges off the floor. Not one to believe in hokey religions, nonetheless, Tallon prayed.

Tallon rises up just in time to see the Kowakkian ship, up and to the right, implode into a nucleus of a white-hot singularity.

He stood in stunned silence. It was as if the Force had interceded. Not one to believe in hokey religions, nonetheless, Tallon prayed, hoping whatever struck that ship wasn't indiscriminate.

Then the questions started coming in his brain....

7. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    meanwhile across the fandomenace system on a lonly moon
    noom walks out of large warehouse like building and mounts his swoop
    speeder bike.
    as he speeds away the rear of the building exsplodes into a 25 meter high flame
    as he reaches his ship the rest of the building exspoldes noom gets to his cockpit
    and it begins to rain bacon he smiles and replies
    "flunky that beenca"
    then flies off into space and into lightspeed back to hothlanta system
    noom:eek:ut

8. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Little does noom know that the automated tracking system, keeping watch over the Du'Rakian bacon warehouse, has gotten exacting sensor readings on his ship and planted a microscopic tracking device on his ship.

Upon getting a coded comm transmission, the Senator jumps to the nearest com port on the Pride's Revenge...."Attention all crew. One of our bacon warehouses has just been destroyed. We have sensor data that matches information provided by Beenca that matches a character called Noom. Prepare for battle we will intercept him. We have his hyperspace route heading towards the Hothlanta system. We will stop him with the pulsemass generators and take our revenge. Senator Do'Sine out."
    Upon arriving at the bridge, Senator Do'Sine provides the navigator with cordinates and sets the ship on its fastest intercept speed.

Upon arriving at the coordinates, the pulsemass generators are activated and they pull Noom's ship out of hyperspace.

A strange starfighter streaks out of the Pride's revenge and advances on Noom's ship.

"Attention Noom, surrender now or be destroyed. You are accused of attacking and destroying a Du'Rakian property. You have ten seconds to reply before we open fire."

9. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Beenca received Senator Do'Sine's transmission and raced to rendezvous with the Pride's Revenge. She and the Bagboy platoon cut off Noom's escape route. Beenca is especially pissed about Noom going after a Bacon plant after destroying a sprinkle facility. Her anger is unmatched in intensity after being ordered by the Empress to hold off. This fight is different, it involves her friends and her home ship. Beenca watches as the strange looking ship exits the Revenge and understands what it means. She instinctively moves in concert with the strange fighter. The bagboys remain in position to block Noom's escape as Beenca and the fighter and the guns of the Revenge target Noom.

10. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    noom flips a clear orange box up on his control panel labeled "bantha rush"
    his ships engines suddenly fire up so hot they smoke heavily
    then unknown to anyone noom dispatches a hover droid that finds the forigen
    device and distroyes it as the I-68 jumps back into lightspeed under the smoke
    cloud.when the smoke clears there appears four sonic bombs
    there is a sudden silence then twang four blue energy rings exspand in different directions,distroying all bagboy ship's and disabling the others including the pride's
    revenge.
    meanwhile in hothlanta system noom flys out of lightspeed and falls to a near by planet
    made of jungle terrain.
    noom immediatly zooms from his ship on his swoop speederbike as the ship crashes.

noom:eek:UT.

11. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Due to the fact that sound does not travel in a vaccuum, Noom only thinks that he has disabled the vessels that were surrounding him.
    Comm Transmission:"All ships prepare to enter Hyperspace! That Vandal noom will not escape us. Link hyperdrives to mine and we will have him."
    All ships enter hyperspace. Upon reverting to realspace in the Hothlanta system an immediate blocade is set up around the planet that Noom crashed on.

comm transmission to the govenor of the planet."This is Lord Senator C'Osk Do'Sine of the planet Du'Rakis, member of the Galactic Senate. Hand over the criminal Noom to us. He has violated many intergalactic treaties as well as attacking Du'Rakian property. I do not want this to escalate into an intergalactic "Incident" if you know what I mean!"

12. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    noom listens to do'sine's transmition on his planetary comlink
    then replies " this is noom the only life you are going to find here are
    creatures by the way don't bother pin pointing my possision through this
    com-link becuase it will be reverted or jammed plus i was born in a jungle
    after all i am an ithorian so come get me this is going to be fun"
    then noom speeds away through the thick jungle
    noom:eek:ut

13. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Sits and thinks for a moment, and then opens his comm to the Pride's Revenge..."Raichia, launch defoliant bombs into the planet's atmosphere. Set tracking droids to Ithorian and launch them onto the planet. Launch pulsemass generators to prevent any ships from entering or leaving the area through hyperspace. This Noom will pay for attacking our Bacon....."

thinks to himself, let Noom stew on these dabutys...And grins as he prepares to raze a planet..

14. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia responds to the senator,"No problem we willl get that rancor dung".She takes aim and launches. [direct hit].

15. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Senator, as soon as those defoliant bombs do their thing, I am going down there personally to settle the score with this nuisance. He has gotten in the way of my smiggling, he has blown up sprinkle processing plants and now to top it all off he blew up a Du'rakian bacon plant. I am extremely angry and I will allow the dark side of the sprinkle force to guide my actions. Noom will finally pay for his treachery in the name of the almighty credit. He will think twice before selling his loyalty to the highest bidder.

16. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    "Very Well Beenca, just stay out of search grid 22xzh as that is where I will be starting the razing of the planet. You know that I am a mild mannered person but this Noom character has pushed me too far!!!"

17. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    better check with creature rights activist
    befor you raze anything
    i think the emperor funds them just so they will stay away from him
    just a thought
    noom: out

beenca i would be more than willing to talk about our situation
    if you come alone

18. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Noom, I am not blind enough to walk into an obvious trap like that. I have given you plenty of opportunities to leave my interests alone, yet you persist in destroying people and things I care about. My sprinkle activities have never killed anyone, but you blowing up sprinkle processing plants has resulted in the murder of many hard workers. I will not stand for this anymore! I am coming after you and then I will tear you apart with my bare paws.
    If you wish to redeem yourself before I find you, transmit all information you have about Captain Torval and JediReject and their plans for destroying the Sprinkle Empire. If Minacia is satisfied with the validity of your info, I may let you live instead of killing you.

19. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    "Beenca I have claim to to this one's life! He attacked a Du'Rakian bacon plant!!! He will pay for what he has done!! I do not care what information he has about those persons!!! He will pay!!. Raichia, begin razing the planet...We will leave nothing behind for those activists to find!!! There will be nothing left to incriminate us, for there will be nothing left on the planet!!!"

Begins his own laser bombardment by firing on the planet in a seemingly random manner that is actually a search grid.

Open comm broadcast, "Noom, if you plan on surviving this engagement, I suggest that you let your coordinates be known so that a shuttle can pick you up. Otherwise you will not survive."

20. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    hmmmmmm
    die at your hands by being tortured and mutilated
    or die quick by a bomb
    or explain to the right activists coming out of hyperspace
    behind you
    that is right i called them befor i crashed onto this planet

beenca
    the people in your factory that died were not innocent
    they knew the danger working for your illigal operation
    was. so it was thier own fault
    noom out

21. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    "Noom, I never said that you would die by torture...I only stated that you would pay for your crimes against the Du'Rakian peoples.... Ohhh, by the way there are no activists in this quadrant. For when you mentioned them, I made a call to a few contacts in the Senate and all the activists are on Coruscant lobbying to have a certain law passed."

22. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    well in that case come on and do your worst

i would just like to mention this all started with beenca and the term flunky
    i'm no ones flunky and never have been
    the empire is as a big pain to me as you guys are
    besides it was just another bounty to me
    it is all about the credits and the highest bider

noom out

23. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    "So Noom,
    Because Beenca called you a flunkey, you attack Du'Rakian assets? Why don't you come aboard and we can discuss reparations. I will guarantee your safety while in transit to and from the Pride's Revenge and while aboard."

24. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    the name isn't the reason beenca has looked down on me sence we met
    even though i have been her biggest rival she still puts those imperal scums
    in higher regards
    i work for the highest paying employer
    i'm a bounty hunter that is the way i make an honest living
    not wrapping my product around those illegal sprinkles just to smuggle them
    past the imperal customs
    i'm not sure about coming aboard even though you promised safe passage
    that beenca cannot be trusted
    how about a more neutral place
    say the moon of endor
    but to show your devotion to this meeting loosen your blockade
    and let me off world you can even track me if you would like
    out: noom

25. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Noom, I have not looked down on you personally, I hate the things you do in order to make a living. Maybe you could go after bounties that don't involve the Sprinkle Empire. You are entitled to your opinion about sprinkles, even if it is wrong. Sprinkles don't kill anyone, but you have. Sprinkles make people happy, You bring fear and sadness at best and death and destruction at worst. If Senator Do'Sine has guaranteed your safety while on the Pride's Revenge and while you are traveling to and from the ship, I will honor his guarantee. You will be safe. I am still willing to negotiate with you for any and all information you have on Torval and JediReject and their plans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.