main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Gift - A Siriwan story. AU Ch 13 "The Rescue of Obi-Wan, Part 1" update 3/11/12

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obimom, Nov 23, 2011.

1. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Thank you everyone for the reviews!! More detailed thank you's to come later.

Alas..poor Obi-Wan will have to remain tied to the bed and sedated until after the move...I had a very busy last week and was able to start the next chapter, but there was no way I was going to have it ready before the move.

I'm sure I'll have the next chapter ready shortly after the move... and I'll look forward to posting it then as well as reading all the updates thats sure to be flooding the new boards...

See you all on the new place!! :)

2. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    Hi obi. :)

I was just checking out fics before the big move when I realized your story begins at Ilum. Well, that planet intrigues me and once I started reading, I got hooked.

Just caught up. Your character portrayals are well done. I especially like the way you handle Qui-Gon. Good job. Looking forward to the post-move update.

3. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Ready for more :)

4. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Thanks...I'm ready to post more, but I'd kind of like to see these posted chapters fixed first..unless it doesn't matter. I rewrote chapter 12 during the haitus, and I noticed stuff in this first part here that I forgot about in the rewrite, so now I might do a little mixing and repost chapter 12...(I hope posted chapters can be edited)... I'll have to see on that.