main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Hapes Consortium (Geography)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Alright, I have two questions:

1) I have no doubt this is a stupid question, but just to be sure before I make a fool of myself, Hapes *is* the "main" planet, right?

2) What is the capital city of Hapes (where the main palace is, etc)?

Thanks so much for your help!

~TJF

2. FamousAmos

FamousAmos VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 9, 2003
    1. Yes, Hapes is the main planet :)

2. I believe that the name of the capital city is Ta'a Chume'Dan, meaning 'Residence of the Queen Mother'. There is a palace type deal called the Fountain Palace.

Hope that helps you :)

3. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Thanks so much! :D

~TJF

4. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Trickster: I went back and looked in my research for All Angles. If you have the inclination there are many websites dedicated to Hapes. Try googling Hapes Consortium ;)

To confirm what was said above, Hapes is the main planet. The planet has seven moons. There are 63 systems that make up the Consortium. Some of the other planets include - Arabanth, Charubah, Dreena, Gallinore, Reboam, Selab, Terephon, Ut, Maires, and Vergill.

The Fountain Palace on the planet Hapes is home to the Hapan royal family. They also have a retreat called the Reef Fortress, where they stay in emergencies.

Hope that helps. :)

5. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Wow....okay, thanks TKL :)

~TJF

6. Alion_Sangre

Alion_Sangre Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Your best printed source for Hapes is Cracken's Threat Dossier, one of the last WEG supplements to come out before WoTC took over Star Wars RPG. WoTC also put up a multipart Planet Hoppers segment on its website several months ago, and a TF.N user who was very helpful to me in writing up my own stuff was tmihah, who was working on a dedicated CoPL sourcebook project with Dave Wolverton that ended up folding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.