main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Heart of Destiny (JA - ANH)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Laura_Kenobi, Aug 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ApprenticeM

ApprenticeM Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2001
    It was interesting!! Just wondered if they taught that at the Temple.

So I can imagine Obi in boxers? :D

Whata ya mean you don't know!!!

2. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Nah, I don't think they teach a jewelry class at the Temple... ;) :)

I can imagine Obi in just about anything... :D

*Innocent face*

I have no idea who... ;)

:D

3. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    ohh wow now it gets good you just don't mess with obiwan's loved ones or your toast and i have a bad feeling some thing is gonna happen and soon but we will see...

now i think obiwan would look best in:
    a scottish kilt and the boots and all that stuff sense he is scottish and i have a pic of him in all that if you guys want it...

post soon i love, love stories and i think obiwan in a beard is very sexy yummmmmmmy

:) :) :) :) :)

4. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Hey Laura!!! Look, we got 3 pages!!!! Have we earned a post yet?

5. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    I'm really sorry, everyone, but I can't post tonight - I don't have time! I'll post tomorrow - I PROMISE! :D I'll post replies to what people have said then too...

Sorry about that... please don't get too mad... I did promise to post tomorrow... :)

See you then!

6. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    As long as we can imgine Obi any way we want, I don't think you have to worry about us getting mad.....

How about Obi in a tux? :D :) [face_love] :D [face_love] :D

Or in a towel? [face_mischief]

7. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    I dunno, Obi in his PJ's with his hair everywhere and looking like he's half asleep works for me... So cute!! :)

No worries Laura, we can wait! :D

8. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    M: Yeah, I think three pages calls for a post... ;)

Jenny: A picture you say? :D Where? :) Thanks for the FB!

Ginger: Here's a post! Awww... Obi in his PJ's with his hair sticking up... [face_love]

And how about like he (Ewan) looked in Moulin Rouge? WOW! In a towel, M? [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

here's the next post...

~*~*~*~

Gwen was shocked and excited all at once. She had been feeling sick for the past couple of weeks, and had not told Obi-Wan. It had gotten increasingly worse, and she had gone to the Palace doctor earlier in the day. She was worried she might have a stomach virus. But what the doctor had said had nothing to do with a virus.

She was pregnant! Pregnant with Obi-Wan?s child! The timing could not be any worse. Obi-Wan had been very tense for days now. Ever since he had gotten that note. He still hadn?t told anyone what it had said, and the guards who had found it were sworn to secrecy. And now this would be something else for him to worry about. Another bother. She wondered if she should keep it a secret, but decided not to. She needed to tell him. It was his right to know.

* But will he be upset? He?s got so much to worry about? *

She shook her head. It mattered little. She was on her way to tell him now. It was too late to change her mind.

~*~*~*~

Obi-Wan was restless. It had been a week since he had received that note, written in blood. Nothing had happened. Anakin had proposed to Padmé, and their marriage was scheduled for next week. Very soon, Obi-Wan thought, but it was meant to be. He had never been so sure of anything. They were meant to be together. * But why? *

?Obi-Wan??

Gwen stood at the door. He had agreed to let them out of his sight for a little while, although it was against his better judgment.

?Yes??

?We really need to talk.? There was urgency in her eyes. Obi-Wan motioned for her to sit down across from him. As she sat, she began to speak.

?I just want you to know that I don?t want you to worry about this? You have enough to worry about right now.?

* You?ve got that right, Love. * Obi-Wan smiled encouragingly at her. ?Well, no promises. I?ll have to decide for myself whether I need to worry.?

She looked like she was about to cry. He frowned. What was wrong?

?Obi-Wan? I?m ? I?? she took a deep breath. Obi-Wan wondered how bad this really was. She looked quite upset. Had she gotten a note like his?

?Obi-Wan, I?m pregnant.?

Obi-Wan found it surprising that his jaw didn?t hit the floor. * Pregnant!? * He stuttered for words, but couldn?t find the right ones. He walked over and sat down beside her, his arm around her. * Pregnant? I?ll be a father? but the note? *

?I? I don?t know what to say. This is? surprising. Very exciting, but surprising.? A broad smile split his face. No matter how bad a situation, he couldn?t help but be happy. A child? their child. He laughed uncertainly, and saw that Gwen was doing the same thing.

?I wasn?t sure if I should tell you? you already have so much to worry about??

?Don?t worry, Gwen. I?m glad you told me. We?ll be fine. You?ll be fine.? His eyes were dangerously certain. ?I promise.?

He leaned over and kissed her, and Gwen wondered if perhaps all the evil would just float away?

~*~*~*~

?Master! How am I supposed to survive this? I?m terrified!? Anakin Skywalker looked like he was about to go jump off a cliff into a boiling volcano. Obi-Wan laughed.

?You?ll be fine, Anakin. Trust me. I was just like this when it was my wedding day. It?ll turn out okay, you?ll see.?

Anakin smiled sheepishly. ?Do you think Padmé is as nervous as me??

?I?m certain of it.?

Anakin laughed. ?Then I feel sorry for her!?

Obi-Wan grasped his apprentice?s shoulder warmly. ?You?ll be fine, Padawan. Just stay calm. Padmé will love you the same no matter what. Remember that.?

?Thank you, Master.?

?It?s the least I can do, Anakin.? *The least I can do? *

~*~*

9. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    ok the story gets better yet........
    now don't u think it will be so cute obiwan being a daddy holding his baby and all and i hope it is a girl..... ;) :)

now about that picture i have it so if you really want it let me know and i'll send it your way...... :) to bad i can't post it on here.... ;) :)

10. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Um, Laura? Ani's not going to fall to the Dark Side in this fic is he? Cause then I'll have to kill him.

A baby?!!?!!? Obi's gonna be a daddy!!! :) .......but I still don't like the sound of the note........you're not planning on killing off any more people are ya?

starts muttering "no, she wouldn't do that to us.....nope, no way.......

11. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    I KNOW!!! Ok, you see Obi...

falls silent at Laura's look

I know nothing! I'm keeping shtom!

Yes, Obi in his PJs IS cute! :D Maybe I could write a fic based entirely on the subject...(looks thoughtful)

12. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Jenny: :) Thanks! :) I'd like to see the picture, if it's not a problem. How could you get it to me? Hmmmmmm... ?[face_plain]

M: Methinks you'll have to wait and see... ;) Thanks for the FB! :D

Ginger: *gives her a 'look'*
    Don't you dare say anything more... *Ginger falls silent* That's better! ;) :) If you can come up with an entire fic about Obi in his PJ's I'll... well, I don't know what I'd do but that would be so cute! LOL!

A story derived from Obi in a certain piece of clothing? Interesting... LOL! [face_laugh] Never mind... it's just... [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Anyway, the next post will be up tomorrow afternoon! :D

Thanks for the FB, y'all! It's great after a long day at school... :D

13. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    A certain piece of clothing?!? [face_laugh] [face_laugh] LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    How about we set up a poll: What kinda clothes should Obi wear in this fan fic?

[face_laugh]

15. Cheryl_Kenobi

Cheryl_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 6, 2001
    I have a couple of ideas *smiles wickedly*
    [face_devil]

16. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    I'm sure you do Cheryl!

17. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    M: [face_laugh] :) ;)

Ginger: That would be kinda cool... you should make a poll like that! I bet you could write an excellent story about anything! :)

Cheryl: Like what? ;) [face_mischief]

Here's the next post, as promised...

~*~*~*~

Anakin?s wedding went uneventfully, and Obi-Wan thanked the Force. Now here they were at the reception, and he had never seen Anakin so happy. He was glad that his Padawan was happy, but also exceptionally worried. The Force seemed to be calling out his name ? trying to tell him something. And this ?something? wasn?t very nice, Obi-Wan was sure.

A touch on his arm snapped him back into reality. Gwen smiled up at him.

?Lets dance, Love. Please?? her eyes danced.

He led her out onto the dance floor, and they began to sway gently to the music. Obi-Wan was on red alert now, for the danger seemed to get closer and closer every passing minute. He looked down at his wife. She looked content and not in the least bit worried. He was glad. Force, if anything happened to her or to their child? he?d never forgive himself.

As the song ended, the couple broke apart, and Gwen told him that she was going to go talk to Padmé. He nodded, and then glanced around the room as she walked away. Something was very wrong. Looking over at Anakin, he knew his Padawan was totally unaware. He would have to figure this one out by himself.

Suddenly, he saw a movement out of the corner of his eye. He spun around, just in time to see a dark figure disappear into the inner palace area. The Force screamed. That figure was the problem. Obi-Wan began to force his was through the crowd, mumbling apologies as he knocked into dancing couples. He reached the door that the figure had slipped through and exited the party. As he walked quickly down the hall, he hoped that nobody would come after him? this was his fight, not theirs. If anyone was injured or killed because of him?

?Going somewhere, Jedi??

Obi-Wan whirled around. Standing about ten feet from him was a woman ? dressed entirely in black. She was humanoid, and small black and white tattooed lines raced across her face in very disturbing patterns. Her hair was black like her clothing, and pulled back in a tight bun. Her eyes seemed to be her only features that were not black or white ? they shimmered a piercing blood red. Obi-Wan resisted the urge to shutter. * A Sith? * Her arms were bare, and her muscles rippled under her pale skin as she reached into her tunic and drew out a lightsaber, and then shed her outer cloak. Obi-Wan pulled his own ?saber from his belt, shed his own outer robe, and looked the Sith in the eye.

?What do you want from me??

The Sith woman laughed - It was a harsh, biting sound. ?Your blood, Master Kenobi. I want your blood.? Her voice was colored thick with deep hatred and terrible sarcasm. Her lips curled into a sneer, and she leapt forward, igniting her ?saber. Obi-Wan barely had time to ignite his weapon and parry her attack. He was grateful to notice that her lightsaber had only one red blade.

The sound of clashing lightsabers rang out in the large hallway. Obi-Wan was amazed. She had a catlike grace, and she seemed to be able to bend in every direction. She was an excellent fighter ? well trained in the arts. She was entirely focused on one thing ? and that was to kill him. * ?Your blood, Master Kenobi?? * Her voice rang out in his head. Would she actually suck his blood if she succeeded in killing him? He prayed to the Force that he wouldn?t have to find out. Flipping over the Sith?s head, he accidentally knocked over a glass statue that was positioned against the wall. It fell to the floor with an ear-splitting crash, and shattered into millions of little pieces. Small pieces of glass pelted his back like rain droplets. The Sith looked momentarily distracted, and he wondered if she was loosing her confidence. Perhaps this wouldn?t be as hard as he had originally thought?

As the battle raged on

18. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    So that was Sidious new Apprentice? Cause that'll mean Obi kicked TWO Siths butts............both taught by Sidious.Can you say "trouble"?

19. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    Yup, Maul's "replacement", so to speak...

:D

*looks at the pic Jenny sent...*

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

*THUD*

20. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    oh my god that was one of the best chapter's of the whole story *gets her tissues* i was scared obiwan would die i'm glad he didn't can't wait for the next chapter..... :)

and i'm glad you liked the picture of ewan i sent you laura [face_love] :)

21. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    *sits up slowly from where she passed out from looking at Ewan's pic*

Huh? *blinks*

Thanks, Jenny - both for the FB and for the pic... ;)

It's great! [face_love] :D

22. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Uh Laura? Are you ok? You keep passing out, and we may never get another post!!!!

23. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jul 23, 2001
    M: Yeah, I'm fine... it's just that this picture... [face_love]

Jenny: Thanks again for the pic and for the FB! :)

~*~Six Standard Months Later~*~

Obi-Wan Kenobi had always been one to have visions. Visions of the future. And today was a ?vision day? as he often called days when he had visions.

The day started off quite normally. It had been six months since his battle with the female Sith on Naboo, and his wife was just two months away from giving birth to their child. * If all goes as planned. * The battle with the female Sith was long over, but Obi-Wan knew they must always be prepared. Chancellor Palpatine had just recently declared himself Emperor, and the galaxy was shooting into a time of change.

And yet Obi-Wan had never started a more normal day. He woke and showered quickly, then left a note for Gwen and hurried to the sparing chamber to meet his Padawan. He wanted to show Anakin some more advanced moves. As the teaching had advanced, Obi-Wan had been astounded, as he always was, at his Padawan?s ability to learn the most difficult of things in mere minutes. Now they were sparring ? testing Anakin?s newly learned skills.

Obi-Wan blocked a blow that would have taken off his head. Anakin was momentarily distracted, and Obi-Wan used the Force to push him over. Anakin leapt to his feet, and straightened his shoulders. As he charged back into the fight, Obi-Wan blinked.

And suddenly Anakin changed. Leaping into the fight was a? what? Obi-Wan couldn?t tell if it was machine or man. It towered over him, black and strangely disturbing. Obi-Wan felt a chill run up his spine. He felt frozen in place - unable to move. A jolt of pain in his neck broke the vision apart. He yelped in alarm more than pain, and was knocked over ? Anakin on top of him.

?Master? I?m sorry. I thought you would move to block??

?It?s okay, Padawan. I was? distracted.?

?It?s a good thing my ?saber was on training mode! I would have beheaded you!? Anakin grinned as he got to his feet, and helped Obi-Wan up. Obi-Wan was momentarily stunned by the grin on Anakin?s face. One might have thought he enjoyed the thought. The smile was gone quickly, but Obi-Wan was shaken.

?You learn well, Padawan. Most Jedi have to go through weeks of training to learn what you learned today. You fought well.?

?Thank you, Master.?

?Why don?t you take the rest of the day ?off?? I?m sure you could use some fun. We?ve had enough lessons for the day. And I need to get this burn treated.? Obi-Wan needed time to think. The Force felt restless, as if it knew something that it could not share. A secret.

?I really didn?t mean to??

?No worries, Anakin. It was my fault. I dropped my guard. I?ll see you tonight.?

?Yes, Master.?

Obi-Wan shook his head as Anakin walked away. Anakin?s midi-chlorian count was the highest of any known life form. His talents were amazing. And that vision? what had that been about? He would have to meditate on it later. Right now he wanted to check on Gwen and get his burn treated?

~*~*~*~

As he walked into his quarters, Obi-Wan Kenobi reached out to find his wife. She was in the kitchen area. He walked into the room behind her, and moved around to stand beside her.

?Hey, Love.?

She jumped. ?Obi-Wan! Force, you scared me to death!? She caught sight of the burn on his neck. ?What happened??

?Our sparring session went a little wild. Anakin ?beheaded? me.?

?Here, I?ll clean it up for you. So Anakin got a little aggressive??

?Yes and no. I was distracted, and he lunged at me, first ?beheading? me and then knocking me to the floor. I worry sometimes??

?What do you worry about?? There was a curious edge to her voice.

?Anakin. He gets angry much easier than he used to. Sometimes he isn?t home at curfew, and no matter how much I punish him, he won?t tell me where he?s been. I feel like I?m losing any control I ever had over him. He?s so powerful?? Obi-Wan winced slightly as Gwen pressed a wet cloth to

24. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    *jaw drops on floor*

MARA JADE KENOBI?!?!?!!?!?!? This is not good.......if Ani has turned then Gwen will be....and Mara'll be......... :_| :(

"Well, I've never given birth to a child, but as far as I can tell you are doing wonderfully" LOL Laura!!!! [face_laugh] That was priceless.

25. ApprenticeM

Apr 10, 2001
    Just upping this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.